PDA

View Full Version : Mag250

strangeluv
12-23-2014, 12:42 AM
My friend received a Mag250 a couple of months back that has a lot international channels on it.
I was wondering if there is a way to extract this list from his unit and use it on another unit?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

theone
12-23-2014, 12:43 AM
My friend received a Mag250 a couple of months back that has a lot international channels on it.
I was wondering if there is a way to extract this list from his unit and use it on another unit?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
You cant. He probably paid a sub for it so it will only work with his MAC Address of his box so you cant use it no matter what.

strangeluv
12-23-2014, 12:54 AM
Thanks, he said that he did not pay a sub for it, that why we thought it might work

theone
12-23-2014, 01:18 AM
Thanks, he said that he did not pay a sub for it, that why we thought it might work

The he must be using a m3u file that's found on this forum.

zensat
12-23-2014, 01:40 AM
they sell some of the box with a package included. but its not the channel we want...instead would be interesting find somebody that can install kodi in the main portal it can be done here is a proof of a modified inner portal...it would be worth even pay somebody to get that done..kind of what we do with smart phone to unlock bootloader and root...with promise to make a small donation if it get done....

strangeluv
12-23-2014, 01:47 AM
Is there a way to tell which m3u file may be on his unit ?
He doesn't know because it was already on his unit when he got it.
It would be a pretty sweet file to have in addition to the upcoming service we are all waiting for.
Sorry for all the questions, I am pretty new to IPTV