PDA

View Full Version : Vixo2 ordered, but ....

grnwhte1234
05-17-2015, 04:36 PM
Who did you ordered from? I ordered mine two weeks ago and haven't heard nothing I got a tracking number that doesn't track. I am getting concern now...

Marley
05-17-2015, 04:59 PM
you can email them

crazed 9.6
05-17-2015, 04:59 PM
with a tracking number that doesn't track might sometimes mean that the item has not be send to post yet.
I send out alot of items over the months myself, and what I do is get a bunch of postal slips ahead of time so I have them and can fill out at my leisure. Them slips come with the tracking number that will be used. But if I send you the number and I do not have the parcel in the mail just yet, then the number obviously won't work yet.

that's just one scenario that may be happening, but I don't know for sure.
Contact who you bought from to find out what's happening.

date
05-17-2015, 05:10 PM
Here I am going through the same thing as you grn, where did you order it from? I was told mine was shipped but dhl has not reflected the status on there side because that what the manufacture from China told the Avov rep, thing is dhl is totally different from usps, usps could do that but not dhl, My final opinion about this is that Avov processes the orders from here and ships the item directly from the manufacture in China so Avov people are honest but the manufacture in China is not because due to the HIGH demands on this item they can't keep up so they issue the tracking number electronically showing the item being shipped while it's not so the manufacture is the one you need to blame and not Avov, I am sure that David and the rest of the people in Avov working very hard to solve this problem for us, I would suggest you show some patience but also go to there site and open a ticket and someone will follow up with you.

By the way the manufacture in China keeps telling Avov that the items were shipped but dhl does not reflect the status which is not true, because if that was the real scenario then the item should have been delivered already, this is a very common strategy by the chines people because I buy a lot of items from China and this is the way China people work they delay the item while it shows being shipped because they don't have it so they try to calm the customer by providing them with a tracking # and shipped it later where they own it just to get your order.

djensen9367
05-17-2015, 05:17 PM
ordered mine last tuesday and it arrived friday from china, unfortunatley i will not be home until the end of the month

Kodi64
05-17-2015, 06:01 PM
you should always if possible order from with in the country you live in
Reason for this is if it breaks down and you have to send back for warranty repair shipping can be very expensive just ask asft if you have any doubts

date
05-17-2015, 06:10 PM
Sure if the item is available in your country,
I am sure that David will sort this for us with the manufacture and things will be strained out, we just need to give them a little of time.
Avov has the warranty in place so this is not an issue at this moment, it's a matter of putting our hands on the item which I have no doubt it will happen very soon.
Thank you.

K00lKatT
05-17-2015, 06:37 PM
This is an issue to ask the seller when purchasing. Are they selling from on hand, in stock merchandise or pre-selling on shipment promises, either way best to clear this up at purchase time. If the case is pre-selling then it won't do the sellers credibility any good and create hard feelings with customers or possible future customers..JMO.....K00l

date
05-17-2015, 06:59 PM
K00l Actually that did not bother us at all because at the time of the purchase you get provided date with the shipping date set from the begging dated for you, but what happened in our case here is that the tracking number was provided on the specific defined shipping date while many days later when you trace the tracking number it says on the DHL site which is a carrier that I have been used for many years and if dhl says we don't have it then they don't have specially it's been happening with a some other people I as well, although it's kind of itchy issue because as you know a tester like me is sitting and a pocket of charcoal waiting for the device to come in so I can test it and post back his feedback on it.
I am not worried about it at this moment all because I know I bought it from a reputable dealer who is taking care of me.

K00lKatT
05-17-2015, 07:08 PM
thank you for your opinion, I will stand by the premise of my post...

singh007
05-17-2015, 07:18 PM
Who did you ordered from? I ordered mine two weeks ago and haven't heard nothing I got a tracking number that doesn't track. I am getting concern now...

Same issue here, DHL says shipment info received but no movement.

date
05-17-2015, 07:42 PM
Same issue here, DHL says shipment info received but no movement.

No worry, David will be in the office tomorrow and he take care of us.

crazed 9.6
05-17-2015, 07:50 PM
deal with shipping issues directly with whom you've dealt with for the purchase. We at iptvTalk can't be having discussion about it
It was said in post #2 and post #3

There is good reason behind that and that also has been stated here in this thread guys. In post #8

So as I've said, contact the seller.
thread closed.