PDA

View Full Version : Your stb is blocked call the provider mag256

johnny751
08-20-2017, 02:33 PM
Hi guys need help had to get a new mag256 as the last one was faulty was told this one was fully tested at the shop and working.i put in the url got the portal loading then i got the blue screen with the text your stb is blocked call the provider so called the provider he said all good on his end i done factory reset no good have put in the url in again and again turned the box of overnight and the internet im starting to give up hope on these mag256 and iptv

iptv
08-20-2017, 04:17 PM
Make sure
- Your donation is still valid, you can check on the website
-are using the assigned portal, it may have changed so check on the website or you can simply put different numbers in and try
-make sure your MAC is registered

johnny751
08-20-2017, 05:00 PM
thaks guys for your help sorted

sejolo
08-20-2017, 09:17 PM
i have the same situation i have mag 256 with same blue stb blocked even i use another iptv provider and works great only iptv66 iks don't work i don't know why
i ask for help to this iptv donation seller and don't know and they dont want issue a refund and help im stuck in here

seen
08-21-2017, 12:50 PM
[QUOTE=sejolo;202185]i have the same situation i have mag 256 with same blue stb blocked even i use another iptv provider and works great only iptv66 iks don't work i don't know why

If you have sent him the details and he does not want to let you in for whatever reason, the only thing left is to mention it on forums. It seems he is a reseller.