PDA

View Full Version : Bennu Video Addon- Phoenix Reborn

Kimbo
08-10-2017, 01:50 PM
For those who don’t know, Phoenix was a very popular playlist Kodi addon. A playlist addon has content contributed to it by one or more playlisters, who each keep track of their own playlists worth of content. Like Phoenix, the Bennu addon has an impressive list of playlisters from the Kodi community:

Taurus
Dr. Stream
Crusader
Excalibur
Zodiac
Ra Live Streams
Cerus

How to install:

From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
Type the following EXACTLY
http://www.tinyurl.com/colossusrepo and select Done
Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “colossus”. and then click OK
Go back to your home screen.
ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
Select Install from Zip File > “colossus” > repository.colossus.999.999-x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
Select Install from Repository > Colossus repository > Video Add-ons > Bennu > Install
Wait for Add-on enabled notification

Enjoy nice 4K links!!

big dady
08-10-2017, 02:21 PM
Thanks laser

gmac2
08-15-2017, 12:09 AM
For those who don’t know, Phoenix was a very popular playlist Kodi addon. A playlist addon has content contributed to it by one or more playlisters, who each keep track of their own playlists worth of content. Like Phoenix, the Bennu addon has an impressive list of playlisters from the Kodi community:

Taurus
Dr. Stream
Crusader
Excalibur
Zodiac
Ra Live Streams
Cerus

How to install:

From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
Type the following EXACTLY
http://www.tinyurl.com/colossusrepo and select Done
Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “colossus”. and then click OK
Go back to your home screen.
ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
Select Install from Zip File > “colossus” > repository.colossus.999.999-x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
Select Install from Repository > Colossus repository > Video Add-ons > Bennu > Install
Wait for Add-on enabled notification

Enjoy nice 4K links!!
it does have a nice list,but,even with 25mbps,more than half of them will not play using kodi 17.3 on nvidia shield and also on mibox3 with spmc latest version! i have tried all the different settings with the acceleration portion and still no joy

Kimbo
08-15-2017, 12:37 AM
Hopefully since it is new they will do some updates and fix those issues,

floder2
08-15-2017, 12:46 AM
I'm sure its an issue with the addon and not your Nvidia Shield

4me2c
08-17-2017, 07:19 PM
Works OK, just keeps popping up with the Menu Bar across the screen after 3-4 hrs...! Is there any reason why it would be doing that...?!? Is it breaking down and needs to be re-set...?!?

John Brant
09-05-2017, 04:18 AM
item not available

gmac2
09-08-2017, 02:51 PM
it does have a nice list,but,even with 25mbps,more than half of them will not play using kodi 17.3 on nvidia shield and also on mibox3 with spmc latest version! i have tried all the different settings with the acceleration portion and still no joy

with the latest update to kodi 17.4,this addon looks fantastic and most everything i click on opens and plays just fine. there are a few that play for a short period of time and then closes out to the menu page.

suresh11
11-13-2017, 11:47 AM
When i looking for install steps for bennu kodihere

http://topkodiaddons.com/bennu-kodi-addon/