PDA

View Full Version : paid nfps server

bigzboss
05-15-2015, 05:51 PM
thanks for you post.what i need to know is when i enter the http://papaio...........,do i use the made up mac address im using or the actual mac from my android box.and since i intend to keep the free server for now and enter my paid server into the second portal,how do i use both mac addys, or do i just need the ONE that you will attach to my donation code(the one from the actuall android stb(m8). i have the demo client up and running now with the only problem is no adult channels, pasword 0000 does not work. i hope you understand my question, and i hope im posting in the right section.thanks for your help.

date
05-15-2015, 08:50 PM
You bond your real MAC for your Android and you use your donation with rocket, the second ps has nothing to do with bonding your MAC so you use it on the second portal.

https://papiao.is/main/search_rocket/

GCOOP
05-15-2015, 09:27 PM
I use to unlock the adult channels on my mag254 with the 0000 password but ever since the mayweather fight to unlock them it is just one 0
not four.. maybe this works for others having the same issue.

bigzboss
05-16-2015, 01:32 AM
thanks fr reply.i linked my donaton code to my android box, its a good code and set it up with https://6.nfps server............., but a web page comes up telling me to contack them/you because my server name or isp might have changed.any thoughts on this.any help would be apreciated.i doing the donation code coz the free server does not get me the adult channels. thanks

floder2
05-16-2015, 02:07 AM
Try this instead......................https://1.iptvprivateserver.tv/

date
05-16-2015, 02:34 AM
thanks fr reply.i linked my donaton code to my android box, its a good code and set it up with https://6.nfps server............., but a web page comes up telling me to contack them/you because my server name or isp might have changed.any thoughts on this.any help would be apreciated.i doing the donation code coz the free server does not get me the adult channels. thanks

What have you done so far to watch tv on your Android based system? are you using the STB-EMU or the Stalker ?

bigzboss
05-16-2015, 01:26 PM
i am using both and xm player.i use stalker client (google it ) for the kodi side,and stb emu, and xm player for the mag 250(playstore)if you need help i will try to help you.and thanks gcoop , it worked and i now have the adult channels.but my friend tried same and it did not work for him, we are still trying will let you know.and thanks for the info floder2.it helps a lot.i am impressed how helpful everyone is on this site.thanks koolkatt, thanks all

K00lKatT
05-16-2015, 01:38 PM
the correct url to use is still the one for testing, 1.iptvprivateserver.tv

bigzboss
05-16-2015, 02:13 PM
i am using the stalker client for the kodi side, and i am using stb emu for the mag 250 side along with the xm player.works great.gcoop thanks for the tip, now adults are working.stb emu,and xm player is on playstation, use axim valischuck file, and you can fid stalker client on google.thanks floder2, i will change that today and see.thanks koolkatt

bigzboss
05-16-2015, 05:13 PM
i am posting for a friend with an mxq android box now.he can not get the adult channels code to work.we tried 0000, one zero as sugested above and a host of other combinations,including trying this in parental settings.anyone have any sugestions on what to try on his mxq, mine came in after trying gcoops post.thanks gcoop.thanks for any help.

bigzboss
05-16-2015, 08:43 PM
THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR THE HELP.I NOW HAVE THE FREE CODE ON ONE PORTAL AND THE DONATION CODE ON THE OTHER, AND ALL IS WORKING FINE.sorry for caps again, im no comp genius lol.i even have the adults working thanks to all the help from this site.i think this site is awsome.i have been on a lot of sites where they are more interested in insulting you than helping you.thanks again, i found a new home here.thanks guys.

K00lKatT
05-16-2015, 09:31 PM
All I can tell ya is we try...

bigzboss
05-17-2015, 01:01 PM
this is an awesom site, thanks for all the help, everything working fine including paid server.other sites seem more interested in insulting you instead of helping. i found a new home here.thanks.

GCOOP
05-17-2015, 03:50 PM
I have 12 mag254 I bought for myself and family members... we only will be doing IPTV... I sub and never was into IKS.. I see that I can buy multi donations
to save some money but looks like those are for IKS access... can one of the mods let me know if there will be a link to buy multi donations that includes the
IPTV charge when it goes live so that there is not a need to have to pay twice and avoid the double conversion fee they charge.

Marley
05-17-2015, 04:00 PM
not at this time http://iptvrocket.is/ is place to get the codes but at this time you will need that to use with mac address to get iptv for time being till the iptv button work when that happen it will be pro rated for iptv part and will pay the difference think thats the way it will work till iptv button works

GCOOP
05-17-2015, 04:05 PM
SO do I just do the 12 donations in the reseller area and save them till they have free period ends?

Marley
05-17-2015, 04:17 PM
free period will end soon then you will need to do this http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2930-NFPS-Rocket-CUSTOMERS-IMPORTANT-MAC-IPTV-INFO it up to you to wait till that happen or buy codes now

mlbprguy
05-19-2015, 01:47 AM
Asft...

What is the difference between buying a code now or waiting.. if say we buy now is it only good one year from the day you purchase it or good for one year from the day you go private? In theory if one wanted to maximize their value they would wait until it went private to buy a code...or is this not allowed..or am I reading to much into this?

catz
05-19-2015, 02:32 AM
Buy now and when the iptv goes private you can get in on a PRORATE and at the end of a year you will be even.

suncomkid
05-19-2015, 02:37 AM
If you are buying 12 codes, activate all 12 codes with the 12 mac addresses so they are linked. You can then deactivate the codes until needed. You wont lose any time on the codes while they are deactivated.
I just think when it goes live, they will be extremely busy. At least this way you will already be linked. Thats just what I would do but you can also just wait it out and see what happens when free trial ends.
Hope this helped a little.

Marley
05-19-2015, 02:43 AM
i been saying that all along but thats up to you

smallyjohnso
05-19-2015, 12:21 PM
If you are buying 12 codes, activate all 12 codes with the 12 mac addresses so they are linked. You can then deactivate the codes until needed. You wont lose any time on the codes while they are deactivated.
I just think when it goes live, they will be extremely busy. At least this way you will already be linked. Thats just what I would do but you can also just wait it out and see what happens when free trial ends.
Hope this helped a little.
when I have deactivated a code in past it still was clicking the days off ...just not working

bigzboss
05-20-2015, 04:16 PM
did not work for me.