PDA

View Full Version : Iptv stalker problem

m4r10s
05-15-2015, 05:36 PM
hello im using mag254 with iptv server on it. im trying to use at kodi the iptv stalker addon and it says server offline. i use the correct portal url and mac adress of the mag and always it says that

can you help me?

I also unistall it installit again and is the same problem

dara
05-15-2015, 06:44 PM
hello im using mag254 with iptv server on it. im trying to use at kodi the iptv stalker addon and it says server offline. i use the correct portal url and mac adress of the mag and always it says that

can you help me?

I also unistall it installit again and is the same problem

Don't use the same server for IPTV Stalker. Use portal.iptvprivateserver.tv . Try that with your own mac address and let us know what happens.

m4r10s
05-15-2015, 06:50 PM
Don't use the same server for IPTV Stalker. Use portal.iptvprivateserver.tv . Try that with your own mac address and let us know what happens.

That one is working. Only if the private portal doesnt work. My private portals they work for sure because im using tham ta my mag254

dara
05-15-2015, 06:56 PM
We can't directly support your connections to other servers beside nfps and rocket. You might want to find the IPTV Stalker support thread for clues on how it may work with others, you may need to input your serial number.