PDA

View Full Version : Global Media Box 4K - New

Barry The Barber
08-03-2017, 12:40 PM
New IPTV/Kodi box.

https://www.allaccessandroid.com/product-page/global-media-box-4k
Works very well and easy to set up and use.
Fully supported with OTA updates.
PVR Feature. Record the IPTV stream media :cool:
Loaded with Kodi 17.3
Android 5.1

https://image.ibb.co/bvMbGa/gmb.jpg

Picture of remote,
https://image.ibb.co/cm9Kma/globalremote.jpg

Menu screen is cool. Carousel menu screen
My TV
Kodi
All Apps
Google Play
Cloud
Browser
You Tube
Settings

Sample,
https://image.ibb.co/nAM42F/gmbmenu.jpg

IPTV Specification:
API ·JS Linux API Network (portal) protocol support.
streaming ·RTSP, HTTP, HLS, RTMP, MMS, RTP, UDP, IGMP,
PVR .Record the IPTV stream media,
Vod ·RTSP, HTTP, HLS, RTMP, MMS, RTP, UDP, IGMP,
Remote Control ·Play,Stop,Fast forward, fast rewind,Forward, backward,Flying squirrels,learning,Etc.
interface:
Port
DC-5V 2000ma( VDE,Xterra,BS)
USB USB*2 HOST function
WIFI Outer wifi Antenna
bluetooth
AV Mini CVBS-1,Audio-L/R
S/PDIF Digital Audio
RJ-45 100M Ethernet
HDTV HDMI

Configuration Specification:

CPU .Quad Cortex-A53- 64bit
GPU Six-core High performance GPU Mali450-MP4
Memory
·32-bit DDR3 (2GB)
·Flash: EMMC 8GB
Wi-Fi · Dual-band wifi, 2.4 G/ 5 G/BT4.0, wifi t1r rate reached 72.2 1 Mbps.WiFi antenna outer,
Network .RJ45 Interface 10M/100M adaptive
Media Decoder:
Video
Decoder:
.H.265 decoding up to 4K×2K/30fps HEVC technology ,
.H.264 HP/L5.1 up to 4K×2K/30fps HEVC technology,
SVC, MVC, VC-1/WMV, AVS, WebM, RMVB, MPEG1/2/4, MJPEG, H.263, DivX 3/4/5, Xvid,
Real Video, VP6/8
Format:
MKV, TS, M2TS, MOV, MP4, RM, RMVB, AVI, MPG, MPEG, DAT, VOB, FLV etc.
Video modes:3840*2160,1080i, 1080p, 720p, 576p, 480?, PAL, NTSC.
Audio
Decoder:
MPEG 1/2/2.5, Audio Layer 1/2/3, WMA Version 4/4.1/7/8/9, WMA Pro, LPCM, PCM, Vorbis, Flac, ALAC,
APE, AAC-LC/HEAAC/HE-AAC v2, Dolby Digital plus (optional), DTS (optional),
Format:
MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, M4A, MP4, AAC, APE, FLAC, ALAC, MPEG, MP1, MP2, MPA etc.
System
·Compatible with 3D. Microsoft Windows 8

Ipguy
08-03-2017, 03:32 PM
It look very nice, where can we find a dealer ?
I don't see it on eBay

crazed 9.6
08-03-2017, 03:44 PM
thnx Barber :)

I been looking at this box awhile now.
I have asked our administrator to get us a sub forum for this media box, hopefully that should come soon.

Kimbo
08-03-2017, 06:00 PM
nice specs......wonder how much this runs

NBS
08-05-2017, 12:11 AM
About 150 retail. I'll post a few links on where to buy as soon as I get one

NBS
08-05-2017, 01:54 AM
It will be available at Allaccessandroid tomorrow

Capt.Kangaroo
08-05-2017, 08:13 AM
Looks nice, cool menu also

Kimbo
08-05-2017, 01:54 PM
Very nice!!

Barry The Barber
08-06-2017, 12:43 PM
Can put any app on this box.
Can use the Google Play store or can use Droid Buddy2 or you can put Aptoide on it and grab stuff from there.
My box is all loaded up and working very well.
Box doesn't get hot either. Have it on for 16 hours per day.

Capt.Kangaroo
08-06-2017, 07:11 PM
Can put any app on this box.
Can use the Google Play store or can use Droid Buddy2 or you can put Aptoide on it and grab stuff from there.
My box is all loaded up and working very well.
Box doesn't get hot either. Have it on for 16 hours per day.
Thanks for the info Barry :)

Ipguy
08-07-2017, 07:02 AM
That's way to expensive for a new Iptv box and its totally brand new on the market .
Why expend $150 on a totally new product?

NBS
08-07-2017, 10:38 AM
That's way to expensive for a new Iptv box and its totally brand new on the market .
Why expend $150 on a totally new product?

Thats Canadian funds

Barry The Barber
08-07-2017, 01:47 PM
Thats Canadian funds

139.99 is the price

Ipguy
08-07-2017, 04:26 PM
Thanks guys for clarifying the price.

crazy carl
08-15-2017, 08:22 PM
So I guess my question would be for that price what is the benefit? I mean for 20-30 more you can get yourself a nice gently used Nvidia Shield(2015) 16GB model with still better specs..in guessing there banking on their mytv app? Anyone used it yet?

crazed 9.6
08-16-2017, 01:42 AM
So I guess my question would be for that price what is the benefit? I mean for 20-30 more you can get yourself a nice gently used Nvidia Shield(2015) 16GB model with still better specs..in guessing there banking on their mytv app? Anyone used it yet?
For one thing , this is not the Nevida Shield forum section. Please do not bring comparisons into this forum like that. We all know the Nivida is ausome bro :eek:

yes, MYTV app works very well.
No need for Kodi or other methods for IPTV services, just use the MYTV app which is onboard for the smooth functionality of an IPTV service.
Openbox A5 uses this app in Europe and Asia too, many is where it is seen most.
Have it installed on an Openbox used here.
If this Global box uses that same app for IPTV services, then I gotta say that I would be pleased.
The MYTV app on this Openbox works well and does have a few good bells and whistles with most all in the right place.
There are a few other boxes that have this same app onboard.
Formuler Z box also has that MYTV app onboard.

crazy carl
08-16-2017, 02:47 AM
For one thing , this is not the Nevida Shield forum section. Please do not bring comparisons into this forum like that. We all know the Nivida is ausome bro :eek:

yes, MYTV app works very well.
No need for Kodi or other methods for IPTV services, just use the MYTV app which is onboard for the smooth functionality of an IPTV service.
Openbox A5 uses this app in Europe and Asia too, many is where it is seen most.
Have it installed on an Openbox used here.
If this Global box uses that same app for IPTV services, then I gotta say that I would be pleased.
The MYTV app on this Openbox works well and does have a few good bells and whistles with most all in the right place.
There are a few other boxes that have this same app onboard.
Formuler Z box also has that MYTV app onboard.

Ahh so it is the same app as the Formuler mytv app then..it's a very nice interface and very similar to DOL.

Getting harder and harder to choose between what's out there and what's coming out was merely what I was getting at.

Cheers

Munstah
08-31-2017, 12:44 AM
Can get these for $120-130 cad locally. I tried the original global box last summer and didn't care much for the interface. Does this one also run a modified version of stb emulator for the iptv?

Munstah
08-31-2017, 02:15 PM
Ahh so it is the same app as the Formuler mytv app then..it's a very nice interface and very similar to DOL.

Getting harder and harder to choose between what's out there and what's coming out was merely what I was getting at.

Cheers

somehow I doubt it's the same iptv software as formuler mytv app which is a rebrand of dreamlink DOL2. My supplier is giving me one for testing today so I'll be able to provide some feedback of my own later this afternoon.

Munstah
09-01-2017, 01:53 AM
tested box tonight - here's where I'm at thus far.

- It runs a custom version of stb emu that actually works properly with no bugs (everything STB Emu should have been)
- Switching from server to server is very easy.
- Pic quality was good
- Kodi performance is quick and the box appears to have proper codecs for video playback from various sources (unlike dreamlink devices). tested many servers including some that run through kodi with no noticeable drawbacks when compared to even my T95Z plus.
- Perfect player app ran as expected for the two M3u playlist iptv services I tested
- As with most android boxes, the remote is complete garbage as it is a basic line of sight IR, however, airmouse remote works great.
- Wifi performance is excellent due to the external dual band antenna
- had a weird first boot sequence in which the box only displayed settings and browser. In order to unlock I had to press 88888. There is no prompt telling you this.
- team viewer quick support remote access does not function. Can only transfer files.
- came loaded with kodi 17.3, youtube, PVR playback and a file manager application.
- time display on front of device and upper right hand corner of screen displays in 24 hour format even though I've changed date&time options in settings

I will test the pvr and playback features tomorrow afternoon

So far it's a solid device, except, I can't stand the main screen interface. I might also try running a custom launcher to get around this tomorrow as well.

Capt.Kangaroo
09-01-2017, 04:40 AM
Thanks for the review Munstah. Sounds nice...:)

NBS
09-01-2017, 09:31 PM
dealer gave you a locked box rather than open it for you It can be an issue with customs

crazed 9.6
09-02-2017, 04:06 PM
just got one of these Media Global bad boys the other day :)
Have not had time to set it up yet thou.

Thnx guys for the reveiws and the specs posted :)

Munstah
09-02-2017, 04:20 PM
Finally got a chance to test PVR this morning. NTFS formatted usb device required. Was able to record a channel. When I hit menu button I get server options as well as PVT folder for playback. Interestingly, it the pvr playback has options such as aspect ratio, 2D/3D toggle, and a few subtitle options. I was not able to schedule recording from the epg as the option at the button was greyed out (tested on multiple services).

Now for my first big annoyance - when changing channels sometimes the volume spikes extremely loud (scared the heck out of my wife last night while watching tv in bed lol). Hoping there is some way around this but have not found a solution thus far.

NBS
09-02-2017, 05:16 PM
Have not had the issue with volume. How are you running your audio?

crazy carl
09-03-2017, 12:28 PM
Have not had the issue with volume. How are you running your audio?

Have not encountered this either

Munstah
09-03-2017, 01:01 PM
Hmm interesting. I've had the box direct connected via hdmi in my garage tv and also in living room connected to my receiver and have been experiencing that this volume issue. I have it set to codec output mode

Barry The Barber
09-03-2017, 01:59 PM
Hmm interesting. I've had the box direct connected via hdmi in my garage tv and also in living room connected to my receiver and have been experiencing that this volume issue. I have it set to codec output mode

A few boxes are having that issue.
People behind the box are aware of the volume issue and will be fixed in the next ota update.
Don't know when the next update will go through.
Just want to let you know your not alone on the volume issue.

Munstah
09-03-2017, 11:52 PM
Good to know. will be awesome once the issue has been patched.

t1nt1n
09-08-2017, 06:51 PM
I just got my box but when I turn on take me to 2 option one looks like the settings and the other the web browser if I select settings takes me to 5 options ethernet,firmware,display setting,time zone and file manager can you please tell me how to get to the apps thank you

crazed 9.6
09-09-2017, 04:33 AM
I just got my box but when I turn on take me to 2 option one looks like the settings and the other the web browser if I select settings takes me to 5 options ethernet,firmware,display setting,time zone and file manager can you please tell me how to get to the apps thank you

when the screen shows those two options, click the 8 button on the remote... 7 times.

expatter
09-10-2017, 03:41 AM
when the screen shows those two options, click the 8 button on the remote... 7 times.

I got one of these last week and had the same thing with getting the settings and browser menu. Forgot you guys said to 8888888. It is odd that even though I changed the clock to 12 hour it shows 24 hour in LED readout on box front, don't like that. I suppose I'll have to mess around with it for a while to see if I like it. The main reason I did get it was for the Kodi 17.3 and android version. Can't find any info about it on the net anywhere. As posted earlier, the remote is LOS and a bit awkward. Air mouse with keyboard on back works fine with it though. Just wish there was someplace to get some info on it; like what chip is in it.

85am99
10-07-2017, 05:38 PM
I got one of these last week and had the same thing with getting the settings and browser menu. Forgot you guys said to 8888888. It is odd that even though I changed the clock to 12 hour it shows 24 hour in LED readout on box front, don't like that. I suppose I'll have to mess around with it for a while to see if I like it. The main reason I did get it was for the Kodi 17.3 and android version. Can't find any info about it on the net anywhere. As posted earlier, the remote is LOS and a bit awkward. Air mouse with keyboard on back works fine with it though. Just wish there was someplace to get some info on it; like what chip is in it.

Im new to this so forgive me please

I'm currently using stbemulater

I want to know what the new best iptvbox is?

Also global media box 4k vs. Dreamlink t1plus

Which is better

expatter
10-08-2017, 06:36 PM
Im new to this so forgive me please

I'm currently using stbemulater

I want to know what the new best iptvbox is?

Also global media box 4k vs. Dreamlink t1plus

Which is better

IDK which box is the best, I think that is subjective. It depends on how you want to use it, i.e. are you hooking it up to a monitor or TV and also if you want to connect it to a sound system. What type of connection do you want to use, etc.

Best advice is to read about each box on the forum and see who likes which one and who has problems. Take your time. Youtube is always a good resource for different android TV boxes as well as XDA Developers.

'Best' is different for everybody depending on several factors.

85am99
10-09-2017, 04:38 AM
IDK which box is the best, I think that is subjective. It depends on how you want to use it, i.e. are you hooking it up to a monitor or TV and also if you want to connect it to a sound system. What type of connection do you want to use, etc.

Best advice is to read about each box on the forum and see who likes which one and who has problems. Take your time. Youtube is always a good resource for different android TV boxes as well as XDA Developers.

'Best' is different for everybody depending on several factors.
Hello

I will be hooking it up to tv and also a bose soundbar

Do they both work with soundbar?

Don't really care about how epg looks

More concerned about the chip the memory the gb the speed the quality.

Since both can have kodi it's okay.

It's more about the quality of the box and specs.

If both will even connect to my soundbar which I'm assuming they should

Thank u for your insight and knowledge

Kimbo
10-09-2017, 08:00 PM
Great box, I will do a review on it next week!!

85am99
10-10-2017, 12:04 AM
great box, i will do a review on it next week!!

great thank u

can't wait!!

85am99
10-20-2017, 02:46 AM
Can anyone please help me out in telling me wich box is best dreamlink t1 plus vs global media box 4k

Don't care about the different style epg.

Want to know specs and what box is better

Need to buy asap.

Thank you

crazed 9.6
10-20-2017, 02:30 PM
Can anyone please help me out in telling me wich box is best dreamlink t1 plus vs global media box 4k

Don't care about the different style epg.

Want to know specs and what box is better

Need to buy asap.

Thank you
Specs are posted in this very Global thread. The t1 also has specs posted ��

NBS
10-20-2017, 09:46 PM
Lasers review
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?33749-Global-Media-Box-4K-Laser-s-Review

85am99
10-23-2017, 11:10 PM
Thanks that was great

Another question..

Do all iptv boxes run emulators?

Still new to this whole thing.

Also

Is sound better on boxes compared to stb emulator or just picture

Thank u

crazed 9.6
10-23-2017, 11:36 PM
no not really.
The Mag iptv boxes work with something called Middleware. That is how it connects to an internet server.
The avov box for instance, does run Middleware as well and it would be the same Stalker Middleware which the Mag 250 uses.... as do some other boxes.

If a box has its own Middleware, then it does not need to emulate another.

Now an android box may not have an emulated server menu nor have Middleware. What that box needs is some help thru Kodi to get onto a server. Can do that thru Playlists and their Players or other then M3u Playlists, you can go thru an app which also emulates the Mag250 as well.
The STB Emu program, which is not a Kodi app, is something different again (but does emulate the 250). The STB is a seperate program from Kodi and can be run on most any android device.

It can be overwhelming but basically what you have is two methods to view Rockets iptv channels.
Either thru a connected server with a MAC attached to your code.
Or thru a Playlist (m3u), which does not need the MAC attached.

With different devices, there are different ways as well.... when we look at these andrioids and iptv boxes...

Dedicated IPTV boxes will generally have an emulation of what the Middleware offers, if not its own Middleware onbord.

Androids without that Middleware or an emulation there-of, would need to hook up thru a KODI app using the mac attached method or Playlist method or STB Emu method).

Global Media Box would be what we can call a dedicated IPTV box with its own server connection functions onboard and that also has Kodi abilities, (but the iptv side does not need help from Kodi or an STB emu program, the Global Box has its own Middleware )

85am99
10-24-2017, 12:54 AM
Thanks for the reply, that was awesome. Wasn't sure if global media box 4k had its own middleware.

Looks like the new best box around the $150 range!?

NBS
10-24-2017, 01:07 AM
Thanks for the reply, that was awesome. Wasn't sure if global media box 4k had its own middleware.

Looks like the new best box around the $150 range!?

should be less than that 130-140 cdn

85am99
10-24-2017, 01:28 AM
Do you know where I could find it for that price?

Do these come with latest kodi etc already installed?

NBS
10-24-2017, 04:41 PM
Check allaccessandroid. He can tell which Kodi is on it It's easy to load a newer one on if you have to
That price is in Canadian dollars too

85am99
10-30-2017, 06:34 PM
Check allaccessandroid. He can tell which Kodi is on it It's easy to load a newer one on if you have to
That price is in Canadian dollars too

Would this 4k box paired with 4k UHD HDTV automatically make picture better or is it all up to service and quality of channels you're paying for?

expatter
10-31-2017, 03:29 AM
Would this 4k box paired with 4k UHD HDTV automatically make picture better or is it all up to service and quality of channels you're paying for?

The picture quality will be nice but yes, it depends on the provider streams. 720p is the HD on NFPS. You need a UHD stream to appreciate all that tech...such as Netflix.

beretta
11-04-2017, 04:33 AM
What's the default pin for parental controls on this thing?

NBS
11-04-2017, 10:21 AM
What's the default pin for parental controls on this thing?

0000 is default

85am99
11-20-2017, 04:19 PM
Hey guys!

So I go to allaccessandroid to purchase one of these boxes and says " domain not connected"
Tried it a few times and nothing...same

Is there anywhere else you guys know where to purchase one of these boxes??

Thanks

NBS
11-20-2017, 06:11 PM
canada? US? what part?

NBS
11-20-2017, 06:22 PM
hell be back up soon

85am99
11-20-2017, 06:52 PM
Ontario Canada

Thanks!!

85am99
11-21-2017, 02:26 AM
Just before I buy this box, just wanted to know if the HDMI is 1.4 or 2.0

NBS
11-21-2017, 02:27 AM
Droidtv dot net sells them
Check the specs for hdmi

85am99
11-21-2017, 03:09 AM
Ya all it says is HDTV HDMI

So I'm not 100% exactly what that means

85am99
11-23-2017, 01:49 AM
Hey guys

Does anyone know when allaccessandroid will be back up to purchase one of these boxes?

Or any other sites?

NBS
11-23-2017, 10:36 PM
I posted another one already

ssathi
01-02-2018, 02:47 AM
Droid Buddy is gone now .

NBS
01-02-2018, 03:22 PM
patriot has them on his site

JaYb3e
01-04-2018, 11:52 PM
I mistakenly changed the 1080p output to 4K. Is there a way to reset the box as my tv doesn’t support 4K

mastgabro
03-13-2018, 01:15 PM
I know that some IPTV boxes can be reset by using a toothpick inserting in the AV port.. I bet you can feel a small click when you do press toothpick in there..
Good Luck!

mastgabro
03-13-2018, 02:58 PM
Hi Guys!

I need some help here..
I have been using Global Media Box 4k for a month now. It has been working.. no issues.
I got another one and I am seeing box stops responding to the remote control.
It recovers from it also good 15-20 minutes or so.. but it goes back again so same issue after some minutes of usage.

I see the red light blink on the remote... and the led on the box doesn't blink. Seems like the box starts ignoring the RF input.

Also I know for sure that the box is not frozen as I can use keyboard and mouse if used via usb.. just doesnt respond to remote input.. and the same remote just works fine on the other box. so remote control is not bad.
any way I could fix this issue?
any help would be great!

Thanks Guys!

crazed 9.6
03-13-2018, 03:02 PM
could be the IR sensor which is behind the front display of the Global box.
Might be out of position slightly.

But that does not explain why it works for a short time period and then stops working.

Does your other remote work correctly on this new box ?

mastgabro
03-13-2018, 03:41 PM
Thanks for getting back! :)

So I have tried both of the remotes:
1. both remotes work just fine with the older box, and
2. and the new box shows same issue no matter which remote I use.

crazed 9.6
03-13-2018, 03:53 PM
Thanks for getting back! :)

So I have tried both of the remotes:
1. both remotes work just fine with the older box, and
2. and the new box shows same issue no matter which remote I use.

might have to return that new box for warranty.
You could open it up and check that IR sensor, but opening the box would void the warranty, I would think :eek:

mastgabro
03-13-2018, 04:09 PM
yes, got this box last week.. so hopefully under warranty...
Also I got this box from someone from Toronto.. hopefully he would be kind enough to help me out.. heh
I will open the box only if he doesn't want to help me out.

I wonder if there is some IR remote files under android system which I could change or copy from the good working one.. just one of the couple of things in my mind..

but I really appreciate you help and time.

crazed 9.6
03-13-2018, 04:13 PM
take a cell phone camera and take a picture of the front of the box, I think then you can see the IR sensor lite up showing on that picture you took.
I think that works if I have stated the process correctly :)

if this works, then take a pic of both boxes and compare the two. You may have to function the remote to get the light but maybe not.
then when the box fails to respond to the remote, take another picture to see if that light has changed at all.

mastgabro
03-13-2018, 04:58 PM
Yes, I can see the IR sensor.. its just next to power LED..

mastgabro
03-13-2018, 06:00 PM
take a cell phone camera and take a picture of the front of the box, I think then you can see the IR sensor lite up showing on that picture you took.
I think that works if I have stated the process correctly :)

if this works, then take a pic of both boxes and compare the two. You may have to function the remote to get the light but maybe not.
then when the box fails to respond to the remote, take another picture to see if that light has changed at all.

sure will do that...
also when I plug my usb keyboard to the box which is not responding to remote, when I press any key on my keyboard the light flashes on the box as it does when it receives IR input.

so I think for some reason seems like that the IR receiving function hangs up..

do you think I should reset the box? could that reset something which went wrong? just wondering...

crazed 9.6
03-13-2018, 06:45 PM
resetting the box really does nothing for the IR sensor or operation. You could give it a try thou for chits and giggles

mastgabro
03-13-2018, 07:07 PM
resetting the box really does nothing for the IR sensor or operation. You could give it a try thou for chits and giggles

hehe.. I hear ya.. as i could not think of anything else.. :)

JAY6TV
10-02-2018, 06:24 PM
I mistakenly changed the 1080p output to 4K. Is there a way to reset the box as my tv doesnÂ’t support 4K

Hi Jayb3e, how did you solve your issue?

Thanks looking forward to your response.
Jay6tv

nice11
11-23-2018, 12:32 AM
hello how much

4me2c
11-23-2018, 03:55 PM
hello how much

Post #13 in This Thread will reveal that Answer : http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?31484-Global-Media-Box-4K-New&p=201101&viewfull=1#post201101

dishuser
11-24-2018, 04:16 AM
Post #13 in This Thread will reveal that Answer : http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?31484-Global-Media-Box-4K-New&p=201101&viewfull=1#post201101
that was over a year ago
$110 CAD is the average now

sharif
02-02-2021, 05:56 PM
New IPTV/Kodi box.

Works very well and easy to set up and use.
Fully supported with OTA updates.
PVR Feature. Record the IPTV stream media :cool:
Loaded with Kodi 17.3
Android 5.1

https://image.ibb.co/bvMbGa/gmb.jpg

Picture of remote,
https://image.ibb.co/cm9Kma/globalremote.jpg

Menu screen is cool. Carousel menu screen
My TV
Kodi
All Apps
Google Play
Cloud
Browser
You Tube
Settings

Sample,
https://image.ibb.co/nAM42F/gmbmenu.jpg

IPTV Specification:
API ·JS Linux API Network (portal) protocol support.
streaming ·RTSP, HTTP, HLS, RTMP, MMS, RTP, UDP, IGMP,
PVR .Record the IPTV stream media,
Vod ·RTSP, HTTP, HLS, RTMP, MMS, RTP, UDP, IGMP,
Remote Control ·Play,Stop,Fast forward, fast rewind,Forward, backward,Flying squirrels,learning,Etc.
interface:
Port
DC-5V 2000ma( VDE,Xterra,BS)
USB USB*2 HOST function
WIFI Outer wifi Antenna
bluetooth
AV Mini CVBS-1,Audio-L/R
S/PDIF Digital Audio
RJ-45 100M Ethernet
HDTV HDMI

Configuration Specification:

CPU .Quad Cortex-A53- 64bit
GPU Six-core High performance GPU Mali450-MP4
Memory
·32-bit DDR3 (2GB)
·Flash: EMMC 8GB
Wi-Fi · Dual-band wifi, 2.4 G/ 5 G/BT4.0, wifi t1r rate reached 72.2 1 Mbps.WiFi antenna outer,
Network .RJ45 Interface 10M/100M adaptive
Media Decoder:
Video
Decoder:
.H.265 decoding up to 4K×2K/30fps HEVC technology ,
.H.264 HP/L5.1 up to 4K×2K/30fps HEVC technology,
SVC, MVC, VC-1/WMV, AVS, WebM, RMVB, MPEG1/2/4, MJPEG, H.263, DivX 3/4/5, Xvid,
Real Video, VP6/8
Format:
MKV, TS, M2TS, MOV, MP4, RM, RMVB, AVI, MPG, MPEG, DAT, VOB, FLV etc.
Video modes:3840*2160,1080i, 1080p, 720p, 576p, 480?, PAL, NTSC.
Audio
Decoder:
MPEG 1/2/2.5, Audio Layer 1/2/3, WMA Version 4/4.1/7/8/9, WMA Pro, LPCM, PCM, Vorbis, Flac, ALAC,
APE, AAC-LC/HEAAC/HE-AAC v2, Dolby Digital plus (optional), DTS (optional),
Format:
MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, M4A, MP4, AAC, APE, FLAC, ALAC, MPEG, MP1, MP2, MPA etc.
System
·Compatible with 3D. Microsoft Windows 8

Hi Barry
Any idea where to get a ROM for this box?

NBS
02-02-2021, 06:25 PM
dont understand the question
whats the issue?