PDA

View Full Version : System Firmware V.2.7.70 Dol 1.06.00

Capt.Kangaroo
07-31-2017, 08:39 PM
Reboot Box
DOL 1.06.00
System Firmware Version 2.7.70

Improved scheduled recording. (Access from single-channel program guide or grid EPG.)
Audio selection. (Red button on live mode. (Stereo/mono/left/right/Reverse Stereo/left speaker/right speaker)
Sleep timer. (Red button on live mode.
Various portal loading issues resolve
Added ability to cancel connection to portal mid-connection
Fixed channel list scrolling bug
Instant Recording improved
Remember VOD subtitle language preference
Manual subtitle encoding selection in options menu
Play list improved. (Delete and Sort by time/name/size)
Channel search on live mode. (Green button)
Set default Group channels numbering off.
Press Home button to launcher and Live button back to live without disconnecting service connection.
Delete a Service list from Service menu.
Clear a recall channel history. Hold on Recall/Exit button and press green button.
General performance enhancements, UI improvements, and bug fixes

leftbank
08-02-2017, 12:34 PM
Press Home button to launcher and Live button back to live without disconnecting service connection

Not sure I like this change. How do you now exit the DOL2 stream without turning off the box?

profster
08-02-2017, 07:08 PM
Playlist kicks out of DOL2 when you click on it. Can't get to playlist to play recorded video. Have to use an external app.

ddowder
08-03-2017, 02:24 AM
How do you view or playback your recorded channels now?

When I press live button goes to apps screen?

What button on remote will perform that?

Capt.Kangaroo
08-05-2017, 07:39 AM
Just press playlist button on upper side of remote. And it will show you recorded list. If it does not work well, see if your stick memory is formated correctly.

starRyder
08-05-2017, 04:09 PM
having the same issue. Prior to update playlist button was working now it takes back to home screen. I believe my drive is formatted correctly because it was working prior. I can still record but need to go into total commander to view.

ddowder
08-05-2017, 08:06 PM
Found I can use file manager in apps to pay back .

profster
08-06-2017, 02:04 AM
well several people are having the same issue with the playlist button kicking you out of dol2. Perhaps someone could get a message about this to the programmer.

Capt.Kangaroo
08-06-2017, 02:07 AM
Please refer to videos below

Instant Recording

https://youtu.be/KfB45jxzNaA

Scheduled Recording

https://youtu.be/RwUzAeswYqs

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3QP_lkEj8HqR0xSQU1YazdxSGc/view?usp=drivesdk

Tack
08-06-2017, 02:55 PM
Press Home button to launcher and Live button back to live without disconnecting service connection

Not sure I like this change. How do you now exit the DOL2 stream without turning off the box?

I put the T1+ back online to download and test the updates and had the same concern leftbank. However, I tested it by pressing Home, checking total data usage, and checking it again an hour later. It used only about 11Mb in that time so it's not hogging bandwidth (or eating up your data allowance if that is a concern). Just for grins I checked it again after completely exiting DOL and usage was the same so that 11Mb is just system overhead, checking for updates, time checks, google spyware, etc.

starRyder
08-06-2017, 08:23 PM
I'm running DOL 1.06.00 with update with 2.7.70 and after watching the videos it doesn't seem that all those features was included?
Any one else experiencing the same?