PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Update Info

Capt.Kangaroo
07-26-2017, 03:06 AM
This is what will be addressed in the upcoming Update.
Release Date: Within 2 or 3 Days
Stay Tuned:

DOL2 Version 1.06.00
System Firmware Version 2.7.70

Improved scheduled recording. (Access from single-channel program guide or grid EPG.)
Audio selection. (Red button on live mode. (Stereo/mono/left/right/Reverse Stereo/left speaker/right speaker)
Sleep timer. (Red button on live mode.
Various portal loading issues resolve
Added ability to cancel connection to portal mid-connection
Fixed channel list scrolling bug
Instant Recording improved
Remember VOD subtitle language preference
Manual subtitle encoding selection in options menu
Play list improved. (Delete and Sort by time/name/size)
Channel search on live mode. (Green button)
Set default Group channels numbering off.
Press Home button to launcher and Live button back to live without disconnecting service connection.
Delete a Service list from Service menu.
Clear a recall channel history. Hold on Recall/Exit button and press green button.
General performance enhancements, UI improvements, and bug fixes

RandyBoba
07-26-2017, 03:25 AM
Interesting. I just got almost the exact same update with all the features listed (the only one missing is the channel search) on the Formuler Z+ (T1+ as it is known in Europe). Scheduled recording still doesn't work for us.

uranum
07-26-2017, 11:36 AM
thanks Mr captain for Update Info

rxalex
07-27-2017, 02:31 AM
is there a way to insert an m3u8 playlist into portal or ottplayer.es or siptv.eu (does not recognize the mac address) .... I wanted to integrate 2 services but cant figure it out. Also please ask dreamlink people to make it so the unit works on the fly from standby just like mag and integrate volume from the tv set.

Capt.Kangaroo
07-27-2017, 05:26 AM
is there a way to insert an m3u8 playlist into portal or ottplayer.es or siptv.eu (does not recognize the mac address) .... I wanted to integrate 2 services but cant figure it out. Also please ask dreamlink people to make it so the unit works on the fly from standby just like mag and integrate volume from the tv set.
below is youtube link just made for Dreamlink FreeTV apk use on m3u play list thru url or m3u file from usb stick memory.

https://youtu.be/tF5mveusdys

besides, we will update both ottplayer and siptv apk soon...
Heres the Ottplayer Update:
Ottplayer(v4.1.15) -> Aptoide > Entertainment

And for standby mode, you can now select among Standby, Power off and Restart by hold power key on remote.
And for integrate a volume from tv set, that is a good idea. we will study to find a way to do it.

Capt.Kangaroo
08-02-2017, 12:34 AM
No,sorry. Dol and Dol2 is only for stalker server access. Freetv pro is for free server with m3u.