PDA

View Full Version : T96N box

Martind15
07-25-2017, 11:54 AM
Hi All,

I've been using IPTV for a few months now on my old MAG 254 box, i've recently upgraded to a T96N box with stb emu (free version), my HD channels are stuttering and are not running smoothly, my downstream speed is 40Mbps so I can't see it being a speed issue and the tv is UHD so 1080P should be fine, i've played around with the video settings but still no joy. I work for the ISP I am using so I can check my internet is good and check my router settings.

Can anybody share with me any settings so I can try alternatives?

Thanks in advance
Martin

Ipguy
07-25-2017, 04:12 PM
For me an iptv box made with stalker middleware is the way to go instead of using an stb emulator
It's totally more stable then the app, a lot of different boxes have issues with using the stb emulator
App just like some of them have problem with Hulu plus, it's best to get a dedicated box for Iptv .

Martind15
07-27-2017, 08:13 AM
Hi Ipguy, i'll give that a go, can you advise on where to download the middleware from?

Ipguy
07-27-2017, 03:27 PM
Buddy...I was talking about its better for you to get a new box dedicated to Iptv because not every box work well with stalker. A box with stalker already build in with a dedicated MAC address would be best.

Lowteck
07-27-2017, 05:10 PM
I have used many boxes and the one thing you need to do is turn your acceleration off, it is under System-Video-Acceleration. Try this and see if it does not work for you. And, enjoy the beneifts that a KODI box can give you!