PDA

View Full Version : avov 2

Actv8
05-14-2015, 12:31 AM
Wow!! I got it today and it is fantastic!!!

I need to do lots of reading to learn all about it. One thing my son wants to play minecraft game but when I press ok will not play. however other games are okay

Marley
05-14-2015, 12:39 AM
did it come with a game pad

Actv8
05-14-2015, 11:31 AM
Yes it did

supaman32052
05-15-2015, 05:25 AM
mine is in the mail.. how is the picture quality?

Marley
05-15-2015, 03:45 PM
thanks for info think this will be one of the best box to have

a-team
05-15-2015, 04:31 PM

I need to do lots of reading to learn all about it. One thing my son wants to play minecraft game but when I press ok will not play. however other games are okay

I noticed for some games you need to use the virtual mouse. Make sure to read the hardware requirements on the app page in the channel store. For example some say [Requires Gamepad], I believe the mine craft one has something else.

date
05-15-2015, 04:36 PM
It's a very nice to have a versatile device like this one for watching tv and playing games and much more, I wish there is time to play games though.

a-team
05-15-2015, 04:43 PM
It's a very nice to have a versatile device like this one for watching tv and playing games and much more, I wish there is time to play games though.

Haha like I always say. If you got no time then you make time. Unfortunately this usually back fires in me losing sleep, but none the less it works. :cool:

Marley
05-15-2015, 04:47 PM
see i want this box for quad will run kodi better has more memory give a better picture will run things faster and smoother and at 1080p you need that now the tv online part makes this box number one to have imoa and all the other apps been running avov product from the get go and now this is like a kid in candy store my hat is off to them

a-team
05-15-2015, 04:55 PM
I got to play with it yesterday, and I do believe it will live up to the hype. The Vixo2 runs so smoothly compared to any of the other systems I meddled with, it's awesome.

wanakkam
05-15-2015, 06:26 PM
"david_avov" and your location sells me a lot. Need to hear from outsider. No offence.

Actv8
05-17-2015, 12:17 PM
mine is in the mail.. how is the picture quality?

Very good picture

06-05-2015, 09:08 PM

Did you ever get Minecraft to play?
The pay button is on the screen but it will not activate with either the remote or the game controller. Need help!!!

thanks

I have the same issue.

a-team
06-05-2015, 09:32 PM
Did you ever get Minecraft to play?
The pay button is on the screen but it will not activate with either the remote or the game controller. Need help!!!

thanks

I have the same issue.

Make sure you take a look at the hardware requirements for each game before you boot it up. Each game tells you what kind of device you need to play the game in its description, for example [Gamepad] or Note: needs something. I believe the Minecraft game needs a gyro remote or mouse to play so you will want to look into setting that up. I realized we don't have easily accessible support for it so I'm talking with the technical team about releasing some sort of gyro remote for your phone. We have it developed already but for some reason have not released it. Keep an eye on our documents page for a download for it. I will likely make a post in the games section when that becomes available.

06-05-2015, 09:37 PM
Make sure you take a look at the hardware requirements for each game before you boot it up. Each game tells you what kind of device you need to play the game in its description, for example [Gamepad] or Note: needs something. I believe the Minecraft game needs a gyro remote or mouse to play so you will want to look into setting that up. I realized we don't have easily accessible support for it so I'm talking with the technical team about releasing some sort of gyro remote for your phone. We have it developed already but for some reason have not released it. Keep an eye on our documents page for a download for it. I will likely make a post in the games section when that becomes available.

Ok, so as lame as I am on games (this is for the grand child) the game controller that came with the Avon2 does not work for Minecraft? Is that correct?

06-05-2015, 09:38 PM
Ok, so as lame as I am on games (this is for the grand child) the game controller that came with the Avon2 does not work for Minecraft? Is that correct?

oops forgot to say thanks.

Marley
06-05-2015, 09:50 PM
you are right on that one maybe try a usb kb with mouse i dont know will try later

a-team
06-05-2015, 09:57 PM

Yeah it doesn't unfortunately. I don't know why it wasn't integrated with the controller (i'm sure there was some reason behind it) but the controller doesn't work for it. We should come up with a release for some sort of virtual remote on your smart phones some time soon so that you wouldn't have to worry about it. But for now no, sorry :(

06-05-2015, 10:22 PM
Yeah it doesn't unfortunately. I don't know why it wasn't integrated with the controller (i'm sure there was some reason behind it) but the controller doesn't work for it. We should come up with a release for some sort of virtual remote on your smart phones some time soon so that you wouldn't have to worry about it. But for now no, sorry :(

Can you do a firmware update and have the game controller work with it? It seems t have plenty of buttons and controls.

Thanks for the info. For now I guess they can still use the ipad but I thought the big screen TV would be better for games.

a-team
06-08-2015, 04:11 PM
Can you do a firmware update and have the game controller work with it? It seems t have plenty of buttons and controls.

Thanks for the info. For now I guess they can still use the ipad but I thought the big screen TV would be better for games.

The best I can do is push the technical adviser to come out with support for this. I'll be honest and say the following weeks are going to be really busy as we have some very important content we are developing. It will end up on the wishlist and hopefully gets implemented sometime soon. Unfortunately you will have to either work with whatever tools it says to play with or play on a different platform. I'm sure at one point it will be up there.