PDA

View Full Version : What's with the Games and passwords??

1sikguy
07-19-2017, 08:14 PM
1. For the EXTRAS , the password of 'couch potato' does not work

2. NOW.. under Live TV, all of the links ask the user to guess a number between 0-9 to watch the channel. None of the numbers work

Potato man messin with us again??

JimBoDunn
07-19-2017, 08:32 PM
After testing looks as if he has made some things private. If it asks for number between 0-9 dont bother because that isnt the password to unlock it. His prerogative to do so since he is the dev of that addon. I use my stbemu pro mostly except on windows.

JimBoDunn
07-19-2017, 10:33 PM
The extra's is mainly for him, the dev to check things. Yes there is a speed test but you can do that easily yourself. Link checker, you can do also yourself easily. As far as the extra adult channels, they are available easily through other means. Dont panic, its not the end of the world. lol

PayPerView
07-20-2017, 12:41 AM
1. For the EXTRAS , the password of 'couch potato' does not work

2. NOW.. under Live TV, all of the links ask the user to guess a number between 0-9 to watch the channel. None of the numbers work

Potato man messin with us again??

The password "Couch Potato" does not work, but the enter 0-9 to watch channels will work if you have persistence. I just keep hitting the same number over and over until it works because it seems to cycle the numbers each attempt you make. It is VERY annoying to use these features and have moved on to other addons because of it. I have a post asking about the passwords located under this post and Couch Potato never responded (an admin did but their suggestion was to try "Couch Potato"). If he doesn't want us using these feature then why put them in the addon???

dara
07-20-2017, 01:09 AM
He can speak for himself, but the add-on is like your brain... you probably use less than half of its capability. It's his add-on, no one commissioned it. Feel free not to use those features, they are labeled as extras and aren't malevolent. You also have other options as well.