PDA

View Full Version : Dreamlink T1 Plus vs. Buzz XPL2000?

Jagstyles
07-11-2017, 08:37 PM
I'm new and in the market for one of these IPTV boxes. I've heard many good things about both the Dreamlink T1 Plus and Buzz XPL2000. Any comments about the pros/cons of each box? One concern I have is that I extensively use a Plex Media Server which I run off my Asustor NAS. I want to be able to play all those media files through the Android box so it being able to play all sorts of video formats/codecs is extremely important.

Any feedback/suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

floder2
07-11-2017, 11:35 PM
there is plex for kodi .plex for android tv boxes......both these boxes run plex no problem......................

Nvidia-Shield does Plex very well......Plex actually lists Nvidia on their website

NBS
07-17-2017, 12:57 AM
I have both and i have no idea what you were having issues with??

crazed 9.6
07-17-2017, 01:40 AM
I have both and i have no idea what you were having issues with??
The post has been deleted.

I dont think Jagstyles was looking for opinionated remarks such as blaze posted.
So blazes post has been deleted, due to content (slashing bashing content).

Blaze should be careful posting remarks containing opinionated bashing slashing.

NBS
07-17-2017, 02:03 AM
yep not the right forum really anyway

blaze5050
07-17-2017, 03:04 AM
The post has been deleted.

I dont think Jagstyles was looking for opinionated remarks such as blaze posted.
So blazes post has been deleted, due to content (slashing bashing content).

Blaze should be careful posting remarks containing opinionated bashing slashing.

What are you talking about? I own both products. I was super excited about the buzz box but its is extremely glitched. The catch up modes do not work(where my dreamlink does on same channel). The time shifting features do not work. The EPG doesnt have a quick group change feature. The UI is alittle bit buggy. The guy was asking for what box to get? Any asking for help from people who had experienced with both. Why are people being salty? I bet he would appreciate my honest feedback that I took time out of my day to help him with. I wanted the like the buzz box so bad, cause of the laggy epg of dreamlink. But after having the buzz box, i appreciate my dreamlink that much more. Are you gonna delete this? cause I boo hoo'd on a product that doesnt promise what it said it was gonna deliver?

NBS
07-17-2017, 10:10 AM
Maybe post in the buzz thread and not the t1 forum Your post was not feedback It was bashing as crazed posted

Jagstyles
08-18-2017, 07:32 PM
What are you talking about? I own both products. I was super excited about the buzz box but its is extremely glitched. The catch up modes do not work(where my dreamlink does on same channel). The time shifting features do not work. The EPG doesnt have a quick group change feature. The UI is alittle bit buggy. The guy was asking for what box to get? Any asking for help from people who had experienced with both. Why are people being salty? I bet he would appreciate my honest feedback that I took time out of my day to help him with. I wanted the like the buzz box so bad, cause of the laggy epg of dreamlink. But after having the buzz box, i appreciate my dreamlink that much more. Are you gonna delete this? cause I boo hoo'd on a product that doesnt promise what it said it was gonna deliver?
Thanks for the feedback... I ended up buying the Buzz box but now in the market for a second box and may go with DreamLink T1 for the reasons you've mentioned - although some of the glitches you mentioned regarding Buzz box have been fixed through various updates. Thanks again for the candid feedback, appreciate it.

Kimbo
08-18-2017, 09:18 PM
Glad you decided on something the fits your needs!! Thread closed!!