PDA

View Full Version : New Dol2 sw ver. 1.05.15

Capt.Kangaroo
07-10-2017, 05:26 AM
Reserved PVR feature added.

-. Reserved(Scheduled) recording feature added.(Press Record button to reserve at program you want on EPG menu.)
-. Playlist feature for recorded program added.(Press Playlist or Live button on remote to show plalylist.)
Enjoy

Video Here:

https://youtu.be/de-JuzM3Wmo

crazy carl
07-11-2017, 11:15 AM
This is the big one

Jason9040
07-11-2017, 02:56 PM
So excited!

Now only if I am able to delete programs on the fly. Does anyone how to do that without taking out the USB device?

Jason9040
07-11-2017, 10:05 PM
The Google App or the Dreamlink store?

bimche
07-15-2017, 10:42 PM
PVR recording not working, when I schedule recording and the time is up, I have message on the screen to swich to that channel what is scheduled for recording but the recording is not starting. Pressing ok doesn't swich to that channel. The recording should start even if you are not home, I dont see the point to schedule recording just to get reminded

tkk1
07-16-2017, 01:45 AM
I can't figure out how to make the scheduled recording work....

blaze5050
07-17-2017, 12:37 AM
Reserved PVR feature added.

-. Reserved(Scheduled) recording feature added.(Press Record button to reserve at program you want on EPG menu.)
-. Playlist feature for recorded program added.(Press Playlist or Live button on remote to show plalylist.)
Enjoy

Video Here:

https://youtu.be/de-JuzM3Wmo

Your help is always appreciated. This is by far the best IPTV box on the market, especially after the improvements. My only leftover complaint is the EPG Delay bug. Sometimes it takes 8-10sec for it to load, sometimes longer or less.
Do you have any idea if they are working on this? I have been patiently waiting since beginning of may and was really hoping the latest update would've solved that.

tkk1
07-20-2017, 01:59 PM
PVR recording not working, when I schedule recording and the time is up, I have message on the screen to swich to that channel what is scheduled for recording but the recording is not starting. Pressing ok doesn't swich to that channel. The recording should start even if you are not home, I dont see the point to schedule recording just to get reminded

I'm having the same issue. Were you able to resolve it?

blaze5050
07-20-2017, 11:37 PM
That part actually works for me. It automatically switches to the channel at said time and records. Ive tested it multiple times.

tkk1
07-21-2017, 01:44 AM
That part actually works for me. It automatically switches to the channel at said time and records. Ive tested it multiple times.

what device are you using to record? Also, what service are you using? wondeirng if it's USBHD dependent and/or server dependent

blaze5050
07-21-2017, 02:05 AM
what device are you using to record? Also, what service are you using? wondeirng if it's USBHD dependent and/or server dependent

t1+ and i think i tried it on F** and Vad**

I can test it a liittle bit more. if you like. But i am 100% certain I got it to work more then one.

tkk1
07-21-2017, 01:35 PM
t1+ and i think i tried it on F** and Vad**

I can test it a liittle bit more. if you like. But i am 100% certain I got it to work more then one.

Sorry what I meant was are you using usb stick, powered external HD, or microsd?

tkk1
07-25-2017, 06:07 PM
Ok I think I figured it out. I had epicstream, and now I tried with fab, and it works on the some of the channels.
I believe it only works with the channels where the server is recording. When I try with channels that server does not have timeshift, I get an error message saying "can't be recorded"

Based on this, I think the feature is server dependent. Which makes no sense at all, I should be able to record whatever channels I get. Overall, sure it's step in a right direction, but still useless unless I can record whatever channel I have.