PDA

View Full Version : Is EPG time zone shifting implemented already?

namecaps
07-03-2017, 12:28 PM
Hi,

Googled a lot, but couldn't find the answer. I know that T1/T1P did not have an option of time zone shifting for EPG like Kodi or MAG. Is it still the case? I'm in the GMT+4 whilst EPG is coming from GMT so obviously all channels will be off and EPG will not be usable.

Please advise as this is the only thing that keeps me from buying it. There are lots of threads on reddit, but till date no answers.

Mano9423
07-03-2017, 03:54 PM
The EPG works fine no matter where your server is located. I've used many services from many timezones and the T1 automatically alters the timeshift for every one.

harrisjr
07-28-2017, 10:39 PM
I'm in the Atlantic time zone (Canada), it is set properly on my Dreamlink T1 Plus, yet the EPG is still of by an hour.

floder2
07-28-2017, 11:22 PM
Is daylight savings set to ON

harrisjr
07-29-2017, 01:31 PM
Couldn't find that setting anywhere. But I did change "Use Network Provided Time" to "On" in the Android settings and it seemed to resolve the problem for now. I should have clarified. The time on the box is correct and even the line in the guide for current time is proper. However the guide's listings were ahead by an hour. It actually seems to be an intermittent problem. I'll report back with a screenshot if it happens again. Thanks.

harrisjr
07-29-2017, 04:10 PM
Problem is back. Timezone is set properly (Atlantic Canada). Time shows properly on EPG. Line is in correct spot showing current spot. But the EPG is an hour ahead. Is this a bug? See screenshot. "Michael Jordan: Come Fly With Me" is just starting, but the guide is wrong.

https://imgur.com/gallery/Fn7HL

Imp08ala
07-31-2017, 08:31 AM
Harrisjr I currently have the same problem as you and everything is set right on both my T1 and T1 plus