PDA

View Full Version : Mag 256 blue screen

Bjorne71
06-25-2017, 11:17 PM
I dont know whats happening but My Box stucks in a blue screen after logo. Tried to reset through bios. Imageupdate via USB. Im totally Lost.

MickF
12-30-2017, 09:58 PM
I know this is a bit late for an answer but I had the same issue. I tried everything I could find on the internet suggesting how to fix it. The company I bought it from just ignored my enquiries so I contacted Infomir directly and they asked me to send the box directly to them. They replaced the board under warranty and it's perfect since. I can only offer the height of praise for Infomir for the professional way they dealt with my issue.

crazed 9.6
12-30-2017, 10:10 PM
I know this is a bit late for an answer but I had the same issue. I tried everything I could find on the internet suggesting how to fix it. The company I bought it from just ignored my enquiries so I contacted Infomir directly and they asked me to send the box directly to them. They replaced the board under warranty and it's perfect since. I can only offer the height of praise for Infomir for the professional way they dealt with my issue.

late or not, its still good info and report... thnx

And is partly why we support Informir products with such enthusiasm here at itvTalk :)