PDA

View Full Version : How to delete recordings

Djwingy
06-21-2017, 07:23 PM
Hi guys

Does anyone know how to delete recordings from playlist or MediaCenter

I've managed to delete apk's from downloads folder by installing TeamView app on Dreamlink, once inside the app go to the files where they are stored, open air sync remote on phone or tablet, select mirror control, then hold your finger on the apk till it says delete

Just cannot do it on recording

Djwingy
06-21-2017, 09:24 PM
Hi guys

Does anyone know how to delete recordings from playlist or MediaCenter

I've managed to delete apk's from downloads folder by installing TeamView app on Dreamlink, once inside the app go to the files where they are stored, open air sync remote on phone or tablet, select mirror control, then hold your finger on the apk till it says delete

Just cannot do it on recording

I used ES File Explorer to delete all recordings

Capt.Kangaroo
06-22-2017, 12:56 AM
this is very useful file manager for deleting all recordings
aptoide > tools : total commander (v2.80)

koushtj
06-28-2017, 09:39 PM
this is very useful file manager for deleting all recordings
aptoide > tools : total commander (v2.80)
Hopefully theres a built-in option in recordings in the future. More user friendly for the wife.

Raisin
06-30-2017, 01:04 AM
Where is that aptoid tools location?

I looked over the aptoid market but I did not find total commander or the tools section

Capt.Kangaroo
06-30-2017, 03:33 AM
Where is that aptoid tools location?

I looked over the aptoid market but I did not find total commander or the tools section
While in the market, press yellow button, enter 0852. Goto tools. Its on the top line

Raisin
07-01-2017, 09:37 PM
While in the market, press yellow button, enter 0852. Goto tools. Its on the top line

Thanks a lot! I feel like a dummie monkey

Capt.Kangaroo
07-04-2017, 01:38 AM
Thanks a lot! I feel like a dummie monkey
You're Welcome. Thats what the forum is for..:)

guygoy
09-16-2017, 01:11 AM
Thanks for Total Commander infos but we should be able to delete recordings with file manager but i don't know how unless file manager can only go through files and folders doing nothing more but i find this hard to believe...If someone could just tell me if we can delete recordings with ''file manager'' application.

Thank you very much...:)