PDA

View Full Version : BuzzTV xpl2000 Sound issue

k1300s
06-21-2017, 05:05 PM
Just got a BuzzTv xpl2000 and all is good except one thing. Running Live TV and 66 I have sound out of sync with the picture. Kodi is OK but Live Tv is not. Tried reboot. Nope. Tried factory reset and reboot. Nope. Nothing seems to work and neither the seller of the box or the IPTV66 has a working solution. Each blames the other. I did read in a forum that someone with the same issue on an android box added Mx Player and switched it from auto to external and it solved the problem. Has anyone had this issue an fixed it or tried adding a media player? I'm not even sure if you can do that with this box. Can you?

k1300s
07-05-2017, 05:39 PM
Problem solved. The company did it by using a remote support. It turns out the issue was that I had the setting in display at 4k and it needed to be at 1080 even though my TV is a 4K TV. If you get one of these, and it's far better than anything I've tested so far, keep that in mind. If the sound is out of sync check your display settings and set them at 1080 regardless of TV.

floder2
07-05-2017, 09:43 PM
I like the Buzztv box also..........didn't experience the problem you had..........I did go to settings and Display ..........The highest setting in the box is 1080p .......there was no choice for 4k

buzztest
08-18-2017, 04:58 PM
I like the Buzztv box also..........didn't experience the problem you had..........I did go to settings and Display ..........The highest setting in the box is 1080p .......there was no choice for 4k
4K Will only display if your TV is 4K