PDA

View Full Version : fusion

perhal
06-16-2017, 12:12 AM
I see you cant load fusion anymore is there a new one to install if not is there something close to the same can someone let me know.
Thanks

Kimbo
06-16-2017, 12:57 PM
Use Superrepo, it still works!!

Lowteck
06-17-2017, 04:59 PM
I had some movie apps in Superrepo give message that it would uninstall and did when I tried to use them.

dara
06-17-2017, 05:57 PM
I had some movie apps in Superrepo give message that it would uninstall and did when I tried to use them.

Some authors require that you install from their repos, even though they might appear in Superrepo. MuckyDuck does that for his add-ons, and he also requires you to have a source link to him as well.

I only use superrepo if only necessary (which is very rare), because the add-ons and repos there are often out of date, or not working. Ultimately, fusion will probably reappear, maybe in a different domain than tvaddons.ag.

Kimbo
06-17-2017, 05:57 PM
I had that issue and had to add some movie addons to a new Fire stick and i started using Caz Repo :
http://repo.cazwall.com/sc

gmac2
06-19-2017, 11:07 PM
that repo was down yesterday saying they were updating their servers for possible heavy traffic

Digitaldan
06-20-2017, 11:49 AM
I loaded Kodi no limits. After loading it takes awhile to fill all the icons and menus, but works great! Just FYI.

floder2
06-21-2017, 03:29 AM
Kodi no limits has too much stuff in it that does not work.........plus I just don't like to use Wizards to install kodi .........never know what your going to get .......... I get the bare bones kodi from Kodi website and build it myself with the Repos I want..............smooth and clean......................Plus Kodi No Limits asks for donations via paypal and really they push people to view their YouTube videos to make money

dotsadie
06-27-2017, 10:15 PM
does that cazwall repo work with IPTV as well?
Thanks Dot

06-28-2017, 09:42 PM
I got one hell of a mess, since fusion with tvaddons went down I have not had much luck looking for new repos--now for my big f___up
I went to the Kodi app to clear catch and hit clear data and now back to square one I even lost my PVR Stalker client.
So this is my question could any of you good people put me in the best path for the best reps and something to get my PVR back??
Thanks a million!

dara
06-28-2017, 10:22 PM
I got one hell of a mess, since fusion with tvaddons went down I have not had much luck looking for new repos--now for my big f___up
I went to the Kodi app to clear catch and hit clear data and now back to square one I even lost my PVR Stalker client.
So this is my question could any of you good people put me in the best path for the best reps and something to get my PVR back??
Thanks a million!

First, you go into the "special" folder where Kodi puts the add-ons and settings, and copy it so you have a backup in case you need it.

Then just reinstall Kodi, and you should get your Stalker Client back as one of the options to install. Your add-ons should be available as well, but you may have wait if they need to be verified.

There is no complete repository that has the add-ons that were in Fusion (or at least available). I use Koditips.com to get the latest add-on news, and they list a few repos that have some of the more useful add-ons. The one that seems to be the most useful is Smash.

06-29-2017, 02:39 PM
dara,
I don't understand what you mean about special folder?? what I have is a MyGica 1800 with KODI 17.3 krypton on it.
Where is the special folder??
Thanks

dara
06-29-2017, 03:19 PM
dara,
I don't understand what you mean about special folder?? what I have is a MyGica 1800 with KODI 17.3 krypton on it.
Where is the special folder??
Thanks

http://kodi.wiki/view/userdata

Instead of just the userdata folder, you can copy the level above that. For an android box, use a tool, like in Indigo, to create a backup.

06-29-2017, 09:56 PM
I typed it in just like you have and userdata and it would not connect.
I got my stalker client back for rocker tv and exodus working ok but now the following problems!
Alluc doesn't work no results found
1 channel link resolver failed
Quantum doesn't work
Suunatuary remove addon and go to facebook
classic cinema doesn't work
Icefilm doesn't work -- something I can do to fix this????
Thanks