PDA

View Full Version : HD Resolution

tokm
05-11-2015, 09:50 AM
When we go live are there any plans to bump up the resolution to be HD quality? Right now most channels are lower quality with the exception of a few music channels, one adult channel, and few other ones.

soldertech24
05-11-2015, 12:37 PM
Some users reported in the past they saw HD and micro HD channels in the pass during early stages of testing so im sure they will have it in the future.

Marley
05-11-2015, 04:23 PM
look it cost money to put hd out now when we start to pay let see what they will have in the line up

Goldyflix
05-15-2015, 02:27 AM
I dont want to start anything... But aint the reason the server are "open" is because they are stress testing them?yes they had some hd quality channels but the downgraded when the channel would freeze, jerk arround... They do have some feeds that are hd but i think some of them are just only being redirected, But i dont see a magical return of the hd, because if i use my logic theyve adapted the servers carefully to the load they are receiving at the moment, upscalling the channels would change those numbers and increase substantially the stress on them , while iam at it, usually when someone beta test ,they want your feed back in return, report the bugs, ect, at the end how ever u want to put it, we are helping them help us help them, there is rarely anything free in life,