PDA

View Full Version : issues with the donation checker

marques
03-05-2017, 04:25 PM
Trying to follow the instructions on this thread but having issues with the donation checker. It says "the information provided is incorrect" both when I enter the rocket in both fields or when I enter Order Number in the first and rocket in the second. My regular TV still works so the rocket is valid. What options do I have here?

Thanks for the help.

crazed 9.6
03-05-2017, 04:28 PM
marques, check the credentials link found below in my signature.
It will explain things for you.

If you bought from a reseller, then you will need that Client ID
I can prolly find it if you do not have it. Left click my name and send me your email and order numbers ... if needed.

marques
03-05-2017, 04:39 PM
Thanks crazed for the quick response! I had deleted my post because I saw your links. However, the credentials link seems unrelated:

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...for-iptvrocket

Added note: Tried to send you a private message but your mailbox is full.

crazed 9.6
03-05-2017, 05:01 PM
I will get that emptied. I need a few minutes thou.

I also see I have a few messages pending.
Please hang tight guys, I need about half an hour before I can get back to it... I been answering messages since I logged online about 4 hours ago :eek:
I need my coffee :)

Okay I see my links are not working correctly :(

You can see the credential threads posted as Sticky threads in each of the 3 iptv providers sub-forums forum area.

marques
03-05-2017, 06:24 PM
Hi Crazed,

Somehow the rocket checker finally worked. I deleted the mac address and got the m3u url as instructed and entered it in the play list 1. However no channels added (no error messages either) :(

The only thing different I did was to press "reset IPTV" in the rocket checker. Could this be the problem? I have double-checked the url 2 times...

Thanks!

crazed 9.6
03-05-2017, 06:33 PM
Hi Crazed,

Somehow the rocket checker finally worked. I deleted the mac address and got the m3u url as instructed and entered it in the play list 1. However no channels added (no error messages either) :(

The only thing different I did was to press "reset IPTV" in the rocket checker. Could this be the problem? I have double-checked the url 2 times...

Thanks!

what receiver are you using and what Playlist did you get ?

Is your MAC set at all zeros at the website still ?
00:00:00:00:00:00

marques
03-05-2017, 07:14 PM
what receiver are you using and what Playlist did you get ?

Is your MAC set at all zeros at the website still ?
00:00:00:00:00:00

Thank you so much Crazed. It was typo in the url. It's working now. Regards

kind
03-06-2017, 02:40 AM
Hi
i change my mac address to 00:00:00 copy m3u and past that into VLC i can watch play list in my laptop not in my mag 250 don't know why.
is any body know where is the problem
thanks.

crazed 9.6
03-06-2017, 02:44 AM
which Playlist is it Kind ?

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?26924-How-to-use-the-iptvRocket-Playlist-on-Mag-STB

kind
03-06-2017, 03:13 AM
thank very much Mr Crazed
this info is very helpful to every one i really appreciated you

crazed 9.6
03-06-2017, 03:15 AM
That is the Generic_M3u Playlist and so it should be working on your Mag
The Generic_M3U_Plus version also works

Maybe try reformat your USB device (fat32) and try again.
Also , right click on the file and select Properties and ensure that it is still .m3u file type

kind
03-06-2017, 03:43 AM
thanks i well format my usb