Capt.Kangaroo
05-26-2017, 09:10 AM
Reboot Box to update

System Upgrade
DOL2 Install
Nicer (EPG) Guide
Donation Expire Date

Re Enter server info for DOL2.

While in DOL2, Select Menu, Settings,Turn Group Channel Numbering to OFF if you want them listed by Channel Number

Lots of new stuff to explore, too much to type now.
Check it out

Please see here for all new features: http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?30288-T1-system-update-new-feature-list&p=193729#post193729

Heres a quick vid about the update

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmSe_lTwhUY[/QUOTE]

pperhar
05-26-2017, 09:50 AM
Looks good so far.... does it have schedule recording feature???

Capt.Kangaroo
05-26-2017, 10:07 AM
Looks good so far.... does it have schedule recording feature???
I havent been through all of it yet.
Probably, it has many new features

crazy carl
05-26-2017, 12:03 PM
Any pics of the GUI update?

pperhar
05-26-2017, 01:57 PM
Whats new in the Update-
50+ New features and number still growing.

Whats missing-
1) No schedule recording for now
2) Donation expiry doesn't work for all servers.

Kimbo
05-26-2017, 02:25 PM
Whats new in the Update-

Whats missing-

50+ features is awesome!!!WTG DL Team!!

uranum
05-26-2017, 02:43 PM
now i feeling difference between T1 and T1 plus
awesome system upgrade thanks captain and your team

Kimbo
05-26-2017, 06:50 PM
Wow, beautiful modern display with lots of extras on DOL2, for those that have many apps already installed you will find DOL2 in the second screen of your apps. EPG, pausing and a very slick menu. Call me crazy even the picture looks better. the info bar below the channels helps me figure out the resolution of the channel I'm watching.

Capt.Kangaroo
05-26-2017, 07:44 PM
Whats new in the Update-

Whats missing-
Thanks for the info.:)

beadvised
05-26-2017, 08:12 PM
Looks like PVR is working and I was able to side load APKS!!!!!

Capt.Kangaroo
05-26-2017, 08:37 PM
Thats great.
Keep posting pros/cons folks...
All info is helpful...:)

Organik
05-26-2017, 08:41 PM
Could someone give me a rundown on how the PVR works? I tried the pause/rewind but I'm not sure if I'm doing it correctly!

jigo
05-26-2017, 09:23 PM
Nice update. But now i'm unable to use channel up and down to page through the guide. Also can't enter channel numbers while in the guide.

tkk1
05-26-2017, 09:53 PM
How are you making it work? I can't find a way to schedule record

Capt.Kangaroo
05-26-2017, 11:39 PM
Added a video on post#1 about update

legsdiamo
05-27-2017, 02:33 AM
Once you press ok on a channel and the list comes up on the left, you are able to page up and down and also enter channel numbers.

rxalex
05-27-2017, 05:03 AM
Dol2 looks awesome. Some issues when scrolling down in epg goes to another time slot and can not switch channels. This box should work on the fly like cable TV and some other boxes power on and go starts right where you left off no loading,also volume control should be synced with TV. Last thing DOL2 should have m3u8 file use capability. Anyone know if this supports archive rewind or replays? Otherwise fantastic improvements!

Capt.Kangaroo
05-27-2017, 07:11 AM
Dol2 looks awesome. Some issues when scrolling down in epg goes to another time slot and can not switch channels. This box should work on the fly like cable TV and some other boxes power on and go starts right where you left off no loading,also volume control should be synced with TV. Last thing DOL2 should have m3u8 file use capability. Anyone know if this supports archive rewind or replays? Otherwise fantastic improvements!
If you are scrolling the EPG at the current time, you can switch channels
You can set it to start up a certain app in the settings. (see video, Post #1, scroll to 6:07)
Not sure what you mean about the Volume Control
Install VLC Player and play your m3u8 files
Im not certain about archive rewind or replays, maybe someone can answer

Biglo
05-27-2017, 10:13 AM
Like the new look but missing some things like some has already said.

-Unable to scroll through epg with the page button
-Unable to schedule recording
-DOL2 sometimes hangs when opening and stays with the loading just spinning. I would have to exit and open again.

mag10
05-27-2017, 08:39 PM
Does anyone know how to use the timeshift feature? I can pause live tv with no issues, but when I unpause it goes back several minutes and wont fast forward back to where I was.

Also does anyone know how to get a single epg for a channel as per the old DOL?

It is a very good update that will only get better and better

Very impressed

rxalex
05-27-2017, 10:28 PM
The EPG is not in sync with the time zone. Also what I meant by volume controls, using volume control being connected from TV not device like mag. Also I notice that resolution looks better less pixelated

rxalex
05-28-2017, 04:34 PM
Hi did anyone notice the change in channel numbers?

crazed 9.6
05-28-2017, 05:19 PM
Did notice channel numbers change. They higher channels especially.
Also with the channels listed on the left side of the screen, left scroll with remote and will bring up the category listings as well.

I like the FreeTV Pro app for the T1 and m3u playlists. It is also there with the VLC in the Market.

Closest to Single EPG is with the info button when viewing the EPG

Capt.Kangaroo
05-29-2017, 03:34 AM
Does anyone know how to use the timeshift feature? I can pause live tv with no issues, but when I unpause it goes back several minutes and wont fast forward back to where I was.

Also does anyone know how to get a single epg for a channel as per the old DOL?

It is a very good update that will only get better and better

Very impressed

-. timeshfit : this function is only working at the server which support time shift. just press timesift button on remote(it marks "Time") when you start shifting, then press this button again when it back

-. single epg : at video mode, press ok button and it will show channel list. then press right button to show up single epg.

gerardo66
05-29-2017, 09:46 AM
Hi Captainkangaro
i can't find the (it marks "Time")on the remote control

AeonFlux
05-29-2017, 12:50 PM
So, I saw the screen when Android updated. What did it update to? Same old version or new version?

Very nice update. Still waiting for some true PVR. I need to be able to leave the house and set it up to record my program - even if that is a manual setup specifying channel, start time and end time.

Good job so far Dreamlink. This is why I buy their products - great programming.

mag10
05-29-2017, 06:36 PM
-. timeshfit : this function is only working at the server which support time shift. just press timesift button on remote(it marks "Time") when you start shifting, then press this button again when it back

-. single epg : at video mode, press ok button and it will show channel list. then press right button to show up single epg.

Hi, my provider is setup for timeshifting. It just doesn't work properly on the update.

I can pause tv no problem, but it will not rewind or fast forward.

It also jumps back 10 minutes rather than the last place I was watching

Biglo
06-02-2017, 02:25 AM
I'm back to using the old dol. The paging option is a big miss for me when browsing channels. The remind option is not working and it doesn't look like you can switch groups or favs from the epg screen for some reason. And they really need an option to download all epg instead of loading it up as you scroll to other channels. I rather wait a minute for all the epg guide to get loaded up first by clicking a down button than scrolling and waiting for it to be populated. Also I kind like the old UI because it's lighter and easier to see everything. Not saying the new one is bad just wish it had a light theme option for better readability.

tkk1
06-02-2017, 03:17 PM
I'm back to using the old dol. The paging option is a big miss for me when browsing channels. The remind option is not working and it doesn't look like you can switch groups or favs from the epg screen for some reason. And they really need an option to download all epg instead of loading it up as you scroll to other channels. I rather wait a minute for all the epg guide to get loaded up first by clicking a down button than scrolling and waiting for it to be populated. Also I kind like the old UI because it's lighter and easier to see everything. Not saying the new one is bad just wish it had a light theme option for better readability.

I don't remember remind option working in the old DOL either, is it?

Biglo
06-02-2017, 04:53 PM
I don't remember remind option working in the old DOL either, is it?

I just checked and I doesn't but it does work on my dreamlink T1. I just upgraded to the plus a week ago.

bombz
06-04-2017, 03:21 PM
I have finally switched off my T1 to the T1 Plus for testing and support. I have to say the new FW and DOL2 is EXCELLENT. The GUI is very rich, clean, and looks better then most cable/sat STBs I have seen. Excellent job!

I have not tried the PVR or timeshift features (I don't think the server I am using supports timeshift). Regardless it keeps getting better and better with each update!

ramg1967
06-04-2017, 03:35 PM
I have DreamLink T1. After firmware update the power button on the remote is not working. Every time, I want to turn on the DreamLink T1 box - I have to unplug the power cable and plug back. I was not having this issue before firmware update.

Is there a way to revert back to old firmware until all the issues are resolved?

Ram

crazed 9.6
06-04-2017, 03:41 PM
try cycling the power button, which is found on the back of the T1 Plus