PDA

View Full Version : mac address for fire tv

elmos
05-10-2015, 02:54 PM
I found the mac address for my fire tv. I noticed there are 2, Wi-FI & Wired. Since I use the Wi-Fi option, is this the one I enter into the rocket site as my MAC?

BIO
05-10-2015, 03:54 PM
Yep, they want the mac address that will be connecting to them. So since you use wireless you give them the wireless mac.

date
05-10-2015, 03:59 PM
And don't worry if you are going to use a different MAC in the future since always you can go back and change it to a different MAC.

Marley
05-10-2015, 04:50 PM
you are talking about using a stalker emulator right

date
05-10-2015, 05:08 PM
Devices and not addons. at this point I know you can use a different device as long as you can change the MAC but as far as for the addons or the kodi thing I can't say anything.:confused:

BIO
05-11-2015, 02:26 PM
Well, it really depends on what the server does what will or will not work. If your stalker emulator is setup the way I would set it up, the first three sets in the mac would be mag and the last 3 would be from your device.

If the server is setup to allow it- your device mag itself in full will work. If not, then the first 6 digits will need to be from a mag.

For instance, I put a thread on how to find your mac address somewhere.

00:1a:79:xx:xx:xx is a mag mac. So if your wireless mac is
01:02:03:0a:0b:0c then you would use

00:1a:79:0a:0b:0c.

That would be the first 3 sets from a mag and the last three from your device. If your emulator is setup this way, then the mac you added to the emulator is what the server feels is connecting to them. It's not completely clear (to me at least) what the server will be allowing or restricting. But for now they would like the mac that is connecting to them. Will make it less traumatic when the server goes private for those with their info already entered- they most likely won't even notice the change.

elmos
05-12-2015, 05:40 PM
Thanks for your help and the info.

BrooklynGuy
05-14-2015, 05:19 AM
I use my desktop to browse the internet and the Mac address on my desktop is Not the same as the fire TV Box that is connected (wired) Desktop is wired from the Wireless modem. The amazon tv box is connected in another room and I am using a 50 ft Ethernet cable going to one of the ports in the wireless router just like my desktop. I noticed a post about Donating. If I donate on my desktop computer, How would the system recognize the Mac on the Fire Tv for iptv since the Amazon Tv box macs address is not the same.

K00lKatT
05-14-2015, 06:58 AM
If you do not have a donation when we go live, you will no longer be able to access the service..very simple to understand. The mac addy used is the one for the device giving you the service. It is not totally clear right now whether or not stalker clients or stb emu's will be able to use the service when we go live, thks..

carefully read post #6, thks..

greenhippo
05-14-2015, 03:30 PM
Delete. ^^

BIO
05-14-2015, 04:13 PM
Where do i donate? and how much is the donation. Please don't scold me for doing anything wrong.

I would look through your previous posts to find that, You posted in this thread almost 3 months ago. Not much has changed since then and if it does it will be posted in the announcements section.

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?790-Price

Now for the scolding you knew you deserved :P:: Why post in an unrelated thread and hyjack it? If you post your own thread then others can find it to get answers to the same question. When you hyjack a thread neither you, the poster, or members searching the forum later benifit.

Stop threadjacking....

BrooklynGuy
05-15-2015, 07:01 AM
where do I donate. I am new to this. Thanks you.

Capt.Kangaroo
05-15-2015, 07:04 AM
where do I donate. I am new to this. Thanks you.

free right now
in the future:http://iptvrocket.is/
Read here:http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?758-IPTV-New-5-Live-Channels

necrotix76x
05-16-2015, 07:59 AM
If you do not have a donation when we go live, you will no longer be able to access the service..very simple to understand. The mac addy used is the one for the device giving you the service. It is not totally clear right now whether or not stalker clients or stb emu's will be able to use the service when we go live, thks..

carefully read post #6, thks..

Make it clear! Then I'll be donating. Monetarily, you'd be cutting off a piece of the potential customer base. (Unless you're trying to sell boxes along with the services)

K00lKatT
05-16-2015, 01:53 PM
I'm not trying to sell anything...use the service or don't, makes no difference to me, thks..

BIO
05-16-2015, 02:12 PM
Make it clear! Then I'll be donating. Monetarily, you'd be cutting off a piece of the potential customer base. (Unless you're trying to sell boxes along with the services)

The service is to be used on capable devices. If your device doesn't work when security gets added and the service goes paid you will need to get something capable. That is the facts and even though we would like everyone to be able to connect with everything it may not happen. No cutting anyone off, just a function of what needs to happen for everything being setup to work correctly.

As far as selling boxes, you buy them from someone else to use the service- not us. There are places we suggest to get boxes, but those happen to be from the makers of the boxes themselves in most cases. For instance, buy avov from avov and mag from infomir.....

necrotix76x
05-16-2015, 05:33 PM
So if anything that works with the service when things go private, then donate! If not, then get a box that is capable or look for alternate services. Got it!

K00lKatT
05-16-2015, 05:37 PM
exactly correct, we were only trying to tell you in advance, which we've done for everyone since up, thks..

BIO
05-16-2015, 05:54 PM
If you decide to go , as you say, "alternative services" it'll be a shame to see you go. Keep in mind that they probably also have restrictions for devices that connect to them. For now feel free to enjoy the service for free, and get prepared for the future. What you're saving now will probably pay for a capable device designed to handle iptv :)

Discussion of any other service will not be permitted either.

BrooklynGuy
05-19-2015, 05:22 AM
I found the page for donations Thanks. Does 1 Rocket mean 1 Subscription for 1 device ? I am asking way too many questions, but then again.. I don't know much about this..

K00lKatT
05-19-2015, 07:09 AM
The price for one IPTV donation will be $105 USD, this is for one full year of unlimited service and also includes 1 year of iks service. Only 1 MAC may be linked to a donation so in your case you would need two donations, one for box and one for your Mac...

neiland67
05-19-2015, 10:39 AM
The price for one IPTV donation will be $105 USD, this is for one full year of unlimited service and also includes 1 year of iks service. Only 1 MAC may be linked to a donation so in your case you would need two donations, one for box and one for your Mac...
in my example im using the stalker both versions on my pc and fire tv I regularly have to reboot my modem/router due to connection issues my question is when I do this my ip changes occasionaly not sure if my mac address does however would this affect any donation I may purchase,sorry if its a daft question but im not tech minded

K00lKatT
05-19-2015, 12:35 PM
no, your mac addy won't change...

neiland67
05-19-2015, 03:36 PM
thanks for the reply,that clears up my confusion,do you know yet if the amazon fire tv will be able to use the paid server based on the free versions working on it or is that still to be worked out,just curious as I will be wanting to make a donation should it be available on the fire tv,thanks

K00lKatT
05-19-2015, 03:54 PM
for members using stalker client or stb emu, this remains to seen whether or not it will work when we go private. I am sure there will be an announcement...hope this helps

neiland67
05-19-2015, 04:01 PM
for members using stalker client or stb emu, this remains to seen whether or not it will work when we go private. I am sure there will be an announcement...hope this helps

thanks for the reply.ill look forward hopefully to the news

greenhippo
05-19-2015, 07:47 PM
I really hope stb emu and stalker is supported when all is live because that would really help the client base.

K00lKatT
05-19-2015, 08:50 PM
it's a matter of security for the pmt gateways...it all remains to be seen...

Marley
05-19-2015, 09:44 PM
no its matter it really ez to run many boxes on one code got to stop that but only one box at time

admin7
06-19-2015, 04:09 AM
Elmos, I to have the Fire TV can you tell me where you found the MAC I would be using the wired connection.

thanks!

Marley
06-19-2015, 04:07 PM
use mouse top right corner few lines will show up on stalker page or bottom right

elmos
06-20-2015, 01:07 AM
Settings>System>About>Network

admin7
07-15-2015, 12:42 AM
Does anyone have the Amazon Fire TV Box? if so when i received my donation back I got several servers/ports, and a Deskey. Can you please tell me where they go? And do I list all of the servers & ports for IPTV/NFPS? I have searched the fourm and haven't found anything.

thanks In Advance!

Marley
07-15-2015, 02:28 AM
nowhere for iptv thats iks

admin7
07-15-2015, 01:57 PM
Ok! thanks asft

andkaal
08-10-2015, 10:46 PM
Will (New iptv codes) work on a A***on TV fire stick? I have codes for the fta box, got 4 months ago, from rocket. Now with new changes to meg4 - Or do I need a new box? Thanks for any input.. Hope it is not a dumb question.. andkaal

andkaal
08-10-2015, 11:05 PM
Will (New iptv codes) work on a A***on TV fire stick? I have codes for the fta box, got 4 months ago, from rocket. Now with new changes to meg4 - Or do I need a new box? Thanks for any input.. Hope it is not a dumb question.. andkaal

SORRY... Found out that I could load it with the fire stick..To bad I spent $$$ on rocket and only getting 119 Sat..