PDA

View Full Version : Help exodus please

marin1417
04-26-2017, 04:57 PM
Hi I just install exudous from kodi 17.1 I'm new on this I need you help please after I instead all ok but when I try to open no idea what to do seem screen just show te exodus movie pictures but the I put install I go to add on and I can see exodus also I like to put it on the main screen at the beginning but it said you need to add files I open files I can't do nothing can you guys show me how to do the easy way thanks to all have a nice days l

nob0dy
04-26-2017, 07:48 PM
what are you installing it on ? computer . stb . firestick ?

marin1417
04-27-2017, 01:28 AM
Hi thank I'm using a mx pro 4K I did installed exodus but after all instructions I can open video addons it said you don't have any add ons installed enter add on on browser to download adds create by our community then enter add on browser than I opened video add ons and I just get this files playlist video add ons I press all but I can't opened nothing what I'm doing wrong..thank you have a nice day

Jub4life
04-27-2017, 02:10 AM
Hi thank I'm using a mx pro 4K I did installed exodus but after all instructions I can open video addons it said you don't have any add ons installed enter add on on browser to download adds create by our community then enter add on browser than I opened video add ons and I just get this files playlist video add ons I press all but I can't opened nothing what I'm doing wrong..thank you have a nice day

Your post is kinda confusing but maybe the installation failed to complete which is common in Kodi when it's a fresh install. Not sure how you went about getting the exodus addon but you can try installing it with the superrepo repository. You will need to add a source in the file manger of kodi. The URL you'll need to add is "http://srp.nu" you can name it anything you like. Once that's done go to settings-- addons-- install from zip and then look for the source you added. Once inside pick your version of Kodi for example: Jarvis, krypton etc... Open the folder that says all and select the zip file inside. Once your done you can go back to settings/addons and do a search for exodus and install it once you find it!