PDA

View Full Version : Not Connecting For 2 Weeks Now

twomuch
04-24-2017, 04:32 AM
Please someone help. All the avov boxes with all my clients has not connected for almost 2 weeks now. I do not know what is going on. I have updated the url with "p1" as instructed but it won't connect. Please help because my phone keeps ringing off the hook.
It just shows the connecting bar but it never connects. Is there something that was introduced that i missed? Please i would appreciate the help.
By the way this is how i entered the server url http://p1.iptvprivateserver.tv/

crazed 9.6
04-24-2017, 07:35 AM
did you try with p2 ?

The avovs should not need the http:// prefix, (or they did not before).

twomuch
04-24-2017, 01:32 PM
did you try with p2 ?

No i did not try with p2 because what i saw in the control panel was p1.

I believe i was told to use the exact server url i see in the control panel.
Any suggestions because this is taking too long.
Thanks crazed 2.0

mavblues
04-24-2017, 05:47 PM
p1 is down, so you have to change the portal in the control panel to p2. Then change it on your box.

I finally figured out yesterday that it had to be changed after reading several threads from others that indicated they were up and I still wasn't.

Probably be a good idea for mods to put it in the announcements section, either as it's own thread, or in the maintenance thread.

manny786
04-27-2017, 01:19 AM
Same situation, after reading above suggestions, I did changed it to p2 now its saying the server is blocked, did reset couple of times, even change the mac, but still its blocked?(maybe because of multiple resets) I will wait till tomorrow to see if its unblocked. Any suggestions?

twomuch
04-27-2017, 02:52 AM
p1 is down, so you have to change the portal in the control panel to p2. Then change it on your box.

I finally figured out yesterday that it had to be changed after reading several threads from others that indicated they were up and I still wasn't.

Probably be a good idea for mods to put it in the announcements section, either as it's own thread, or in the maintenance thread.

Changing to p2 worked for me. It working fine now.

twomuch
04-27-2017, 02:56 AM
Same situation, after reading above suggestions, I did changed it to p2 now its saying the server is blocked, did reset couple of times, even change the mac, but still its blocked?(maybe because of multiple resets) I will wait till tomorrow to see if its unblocked. Any suggestions?
You need to change to p2 in control panel and the server url in your device.
Be sure you have the right mac address linked. Do an iptv reset after everything.
You shld be up and running.

grinder
04-29-2017, 03:16 AM
I am also blocked-- how did you change your mac?

crazed 9.6
04-29-2017, 03:33 AM
I am also blocked-- how did you change your mac?

if using a Mag or avov or T1 receiver, then you can not change your MAC (with prefix 00:1a:79)
Them MACs are linked directly to the receiver and your code.
You can temporarly change it to a dummy dummy MAC at the website ...just to help with the reset, but always change it back to the needed MAC.

If you are using a MAC with prefix 00:1a:78 then you can generate an new MAC, but keep the same prefix.
These MACs are not permanently attached to your device.

Marley
04-29-2017, 04:48 AM
yup no way in heck can you change mac address for avov on tvonline or new nova its hardcore in they say all are boxes are working now you can run kodi and add stalker which then i say why buy that box but you can change mac there oh try changing the url and do a reset