PDA

View Full Version : NFPS xmltv EPG Grabber development

Pages : [1] 2 3

psycon
05-07-2015, 07:54 PM
To set up Kodi with NFPS/Rocket and the guide mentioned below, FOLLOW THE GUIDE HERE (http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4483-How-to-set-up-pvr-stalker-with-NFPS-and-have-a-Full-EPG)

This grabber has been retired and is no longer being maintained.
The online links are also no longer updated.. They have been replaced by a new private source see:
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?7332-EPG-NINJA-by-The-Clairvoyants

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The rest of this thread is focusing on further development of the grabber, not really intended for end user support. to run the grabber locally you will need the donation version of mc2xml .. see details at
http://mc2xml.awardspace.info s

If you want to Run the Grabber locally

You can always get the latest windows version of the grabber itself here :
https://github.com/psyc0n/NFPS-EPG-Grabber

You need to place mc2xml.exe in the bin folder for this to work. mc2xml is not free, its donationware.. you can download it from the link below and use it uncrippled without donating, but if you find this useful, you should really show your support by donating to the dev over at
http://mc2xml.awardspace.info/

Who knows, if this community shows the dev some support, perhaps he can make this great tool better for us.

Instructions:

1 run Go.bat
2 in Kodi, Point IPTV Simple client EPG to the NFPSF.xml or NFPSE.xml file created by this script.
3 Then purge your EPG and PVR databases and restart kodi. From then on kodi will auto update whenever you refresh the files buy running the batch again. (you may have to purge your databases when we add new channels or make major changes.)

Thanks to DualTest for laying down the groundwork for this. Big Thanks to Dara and all others for contributing channel additions/fixes. Adding all the channel fixes is a tedious task, We are very lucky to have devoted users here that are willing to put a lot of time in to make this better for all.. And of course, none of this would be possible without the great work done by pocpoc and dvbken.

nhumber
05-08-2015, 12:04 AM
I set up mc2xml so you can grab the EPG on demand from microsoft servers..

i set it to grab 72 hours worth, but you can go up to 14 days if you want by modifying or removing"-d 72" from both lines in go.bat

Instructions:

1 download the attached file and mc2xml from
http://mc2xml.awardspace.info/
2 save mc2xml.exe to the bin folder
3 run go.bat

4 in Kodi, Point IPTV Simple client EPG to the NFPS.xml file created by this script. set timeshift offset to 0
5 Then purge your EPG and PVR databases and restart kodi.

Feel free to add to the .ren and .chl files to help build a fuller guide, more channels need to be linked / renamed still, my brain just hurts now.

Thanks to DualTest for laying down the groundwork for this.

works good here, thanks, i get 88 channels, is that what your getting?

psycon
05-08-2015, 12:32 AM
Im up to 107 now. redownload and purge your databases.

expatter
05-08-2015, 06:36 AM
I'll spend some time on this later today and see if can help get this to be more robust. I've got to get some sleep now though as I've been reading WAY too long and my eyes are almost bleeding, lol. I've never used this program before but had used webgrab plus last year for a while.

Cheers

DualTest
05-08-2015, 01:23 PM
I am also thinking about jsut simply hosting the xmltv file somewhere, anyone got a good host? or i could integrate a small webserver so we can just host our own files on our local networks.

Github worked pretty well for hosting my own small m3u list and xmltv.

I will add some more channels to the ren and chl files today if I get a chance.

bigpanda
05-08-2015, 01:57 PM
I'll spend some time on this later today and see if can help get this to be more robust. I've got to get some sleep now though as I've been reading WAY too long and my eyes are almost bleeding, lol. I've never used this program before but had used webgrab plus last year for a while.

Cheers

upto 129... but cannot attach ren file. so apologies for the paste.

CBBC Channel:CBBC
CBeebies:Cbeebies
RT English:RT Documentary
CNNI:CNN
ITV 1:ITV
ITV2:ITV 2
ITV3:ITV 3
ITV4:ITV 4
Five:Channel 5
Sky One:SKY One
Sky Atlantic:SKY Atlantic
Challenge TV:Challenge
BBC One:BBC ONE
BBC Two:BBC TWO
Discovery Shed:Shed
Bloomberg:Bloomberg TV UK
Sky Movies Premiere:SKY Premiere
Sky Movies Comedy:SKY Comedy
Sky Movies Family:SKY Family
Sky Movies Act/Thr:SKY Action & Adventure
Sky Movies Crime:SKY Crime & Thriller
Sky Movies Drama:SKY Movies Drama
Sky Movies Sci/Horr:SKY Scifi & Horror
Sky Movies Select:SKY Select
Sky Movies Disney:SKY Disney
True Movies:True Movies 1
Film4:Film 4
Eurosport UK:Eurosport 1
British Eurosport 2:Eurosport 2
Sky Sports 1:SKY Sports 1
attheraces:At The Races
Sky Sports 2:SKY Sports 2
Sky Sports 3:SKY Sports 3
Sky Spts Extra:SKY Sports 4
Sky Spts News:SKY Sports 5
Box Nation:BOXnation
Sky Sports F1:SKY Sports F1
5 Star:5 Star
Sky Arts 2:SKY Arts 2
RTE1:RTE ONE
RTE2:RTE Two
5 USA:5 USA
Living:SKY Living
Food Network:Food Network East
History Channel:History
oxygen:Oxygen
ESPN 2 US:ESPNU
Sky Sports News:SKY Sports News
Sky News:SKY News
Disc Turbo:Discovery Turbo
Fox News:Fox News Channel
BBC NEWS:BBC News

not sure why sky prem and true movies 2 not working and RT docs is probably RT International...

trackzz
05-08-2015, 02:09 PM
laymens terms so us not so techis understand please..

DualTest
05-08-2015, 02:49 PM

not sure why sky prem and true movies 2 not working and RT docs is probably RT International...

Zip the file and you will be able to attach the file.

DualTest
05-08-2015, 04:13 PM
Here are a few more. Just unzip to the NFPS EPG Grabber .03/bin folder and overwrite the files in there. Then run the go.bat to update the info.

PS I may have lost a few, will check into it.

DualTest
05-08-2015, 05:18 PM
And with this I am done for the day. Me needs beer to soothe my bleeding eyes.

blackrider
05-08-2015, 06:11 PM
And with this I am done for the day. Me needs beer to soothe my bleeding eyes.

Beer for you my friend:cool: Thanks to you guys for the good work.

dara
05-08-2015, 07:22 PM
I figured out Miami, using the terrestrial listings. I'll post it later, but it also needs a change to the go.bat. I'll post that as well, as soon as I clean it up. I noticed the batch file will also pull all the channels available from SKY, because it doesn't use the uk.chl file... was this intended?

psycon
05-08-2015, 09:29 PM
I figured out Miami, using the terrestrial listings. I'll post it later, but it also needs a change to the go.bat. I'll post that as well, as soon as I clean it up. I noticed the batch file will also pull all the channels available from SKY, because it doesn't use the uk.chl file... was this intended?
I just left it with the full list as it wasnt too big and it pupulates about 40 channels more .. and made it easier for me to find the missing channels

dara
05-08-2015, 10:51 PM
Here's my working copy which now includes the Miami, and an updated go.bat and I was able to get a few more UK's. I think I saw the RTEs in a cable lineup, but its not in the Sky Digital list.

DualTest
05-08-2015, 11:29 PM
RTE's and 4g were from Dublin if that helps anyone.

nhumber
05-08-2015, 11:33 PM
Here's my working copy which now includes the Miami, and an updated go.bat and I was able to get a few more UK's. I think I saw the RTEs in a cable lineup, but its not in the Sky Digital list.

thanks a bunch, up to 151 here.

bigpanda
05-08-2015, 11:37 PM
RTE's and 4g were from Dublin if that helps anyone.

I Spotted Gold its G.O.L.D in the xml. i'll try to add it tomorrow if u have not beaten me to it already.

ignore me... i see its done

dara
05-08-2015, 11:45 PM
I Spotted Gold its G.O.L.D in the xml. i'll try to add it tomorrow if u have not beaten me to it already.

I have it in my previous zip. I messed up on Cbeebies on the rename.

Attached is Ireland... brings in RTE ONE, RTE TWO, TG 4 and Setanta Sports. The batch is internal. I added it to my batch file and it works.

expatter
05-09-2015, 01:36 AM

CBBC Channel:CBBC
CBeebies:Cbeebies
RT English:RT Documentary
ITV 1:ITV
ITV2:ITV 2
ITV3:ITV 3
ITV4:ITV 4
Five:Channel 5
Sky One:SKY One
Sky Atlantic:SKY Atlantic
Challenge TV:Challenge
BBC One:BBC ONE
BBC Two:BBC TWO
Discovery Shed:Shed
Bloomberg:Bloomberg TV UK
Sky Movies Premiere:SKY Premiere
Sky Movies Comedy:SKY Comedy
Sky Movies Family:SKY Family
Sky Movies Act/Thr:SKY Action & Adventure
Sky Movies Crime:SKY Crime & Thriller
Sky Movies Drama:SKY Movies Drama
Sky Movies Sci/Horr:SKY Scifi & Horror
Sky Movies Select:SKY Select
Sky Movies Disney:SKY Disney
True Movies:True Movies 1
Film4:Film 4
Eurosport UK:Eurosport 1
British Eurosport 2:Eurosport 2
Sky Sports 1:SKY Sports 1
attheraces:At The Races
Sky Sports 2:SKY Sports 2
Sky Sports 3:SKY Sports 3
Sky Spts Extra:SKY Sports 4
Sky Spts News:SKY Sports 5
Box Nation:BOXnation
Sky Sports F1:SKY Sports F1
5 Star:5 Star
Sky Arts 2:SKY Arts 2
RTE1:RTE ONE
RTE2:RTE Two
5 USA:5 USA
Living:SKY Living
Food Network:Food Network East
History Channel:History
oxygen:Oxygen
ESPN 2 US:ESPNU
Sky Sports News:SKY Sports News
Sky News:SKY News
Disc Turbo:Discovery Turbo
Fox News:Fox News Channel
BBC NEWS:BBC News

Well, so much for my help... I slept like the dead and now I see youz guyz have already got what I was working on! Guess everyone's champing at the bit for an epg, eh? Thanks to everyone for working on this. ;)

@Dara, I see you used a FLL zip and got the MIA locals - cool. I used to live down there but moved to Montreal 8 years ago. It's nice hearing familiar voices up here north of the border. Now if I could somehow get the beach up here...

Marley
05-09-2015, 02:48 AM
dang just keep on getting better thank-you

psycon
05-09-2015, 02:56 AM
Thanks for the help guys. added your changes. Hosting a xml file on git for those of you without a windows machine to run this on.. see OP

dara
05-09-2015, 03:36 AM
PLDHD:Palladia

Also Ovation is no longer a Dish channel.

dara
05-09-2015, 03:46 AM
I'm going to try to get those 12 news channels, maybe they are terrestrial...

--

Edit. Forget it... the listings are just the channel name.

dara
05-09-2015, 04:08 AM
in Dish listings, EURONEW:Euronews, I think.

psycon
05-09-2015, 04:11 AM
May as well include them so the channels show in the EPG list

dara
05-09-2015, 04:53 AM
The big one left are the spanish channels. If anyone wants to tackle them, there are sky mexico and dish mexico listings that probably have most of them.

DarkSide
05-09-2015, 05:10 AM
very nice!!!! i have not been able to try this out till a little earlier on my pc, but its working great!!!! by just changing the XMLTV URL... GREAT WORK!!!

psycon
05-09-2015, 05:51 AM
if someone wants to add the missing channels to the UK.chl list go at it (right now it downloads the whole UK lineup, ignoring the uk.chl file). These channels don't require renaming. then we can only pull the channels we need and make the xml file smaller. The smaller it is, the faster it will load when pulling from the URL.

dara
05-09-2015, 07:03 AM
if someone wants to add the missing channels to the UK.chl list go at it (right now it downloads the whole UK lineup, ignoring the uk.chl file). These channels don't require renaming. then we can only pull the channels we need and make the xml file smaller. The smaller it is, the faster it will load when pulling from the URL.

I'm on it. Fixing some stuff on the .ren too.

dara
05-09-2015, 01:26 PM
Here are the updated UK and US files. Still missing a few that are probably in the DTV list. Some of the UK's have no current listings on them (BoxNation, NHK World). Someone, please check and post what are missing in the English language channels, and maybe check for accuracy. SKY Premiere was a pain to figure out...duplicate names in the xmltv required exclusions in the UK.chl. I moved RT English to match RT International.

psycon
05-09-2015, 06:33 PM
Thanks Dara. Updated the git and the online xmltv file. Purge your EPG and PVR Data. I show Data for 160 Channels now.

Didnt you say you fund a source for the missing news channels, but it only showed the channel names. for the data. we should throw them in there anyways.

I am looking to make a dummy.xml file and fill with all the missing channels to show the channel name in the guide data for each channel. if anyone wants to give that a shot and can get a few channels working I can generate the rest of the list

dara
05-09-2015, 07:07 PM
Thanks Dara. Updated the git and the online xmltv file. Purge your EPG and PVR Data. I show Data for 160 Channels now.

Didnt you say you fund a source for the missing news channels, but it only showed the channel names. for the data. we should throw them in there anyways.

I am looking to make a dummy.xml file and fill with all the missing channels to show the channel name in the guide data for each channel. if anyone wants to give that a shot and can get a few channels working I can generate the rest of the list

Actually, we would have to access 7 different cable systems for it. It may take a while.

Here is one for DTV, to pick up the Ovation, two movie channels that aren't on Dish, MSG and BBC World, which I don't think is a news channel. It uses Directv for nyc (10001).

dara
05-09-2015, 07:40 PM
If anyone wants to take on the Spanish language named channels, there are MX sources for that, both Satellite and Cable. I wish we knew what the actual source for those channels already hosted by NFPS, but its a bit hard to find a direct match. My guess is that they use Dish, Sky MX and various cable systems near them, but they may be using south american sources, which would be hard to find. A fluent spanish speaker would be best for this, I think.

xbmconnect
05-10-2015, 01:01 AM
what do i set my epg timezone at.... im in pacific time california...iv'e done -3 hours & +3 hours still cant get the right epg guide...

DarkSide
05-10-2015, 01:04 AM
leave it at 0, reset the dvr database and the epg database...

psycon
05-10-2015, 05:09 AM
sorry guys I changed the data to UTC to avoid further confusion. Set your offset to your timezone now (+1 to compensate to Daylight savings. So, pacific = -7)

DarkSide
05-10-2015, 05:52 AM
changed it and now accurate again!! Thanks!

bigpanda
05-10-2015, 10:03 AM
Wow...showing 165 channels now. Does no one ever slept on this thread 8-)

kizer8
05-10-2015, 12:02 PM
sorry guys I changed the data to UTC to avoid further confusion. Set your offset to your timezone now (+1 to compensate to Daylight savings. So, pacific = -7)

I'm a little confused now, if using
http://bit.do/NFPSEPG, what timeshift do I set for central time?

dara
05-10-2015, 01:21 PM
I'm a little confused now, if using *****, what timeshift do I set for central time?

Please do not post direct links. Central is currently -5 from UTC.

kizer8
05-10-2015, 01:40 PM
Please do not post direct links. Central is currently -5 from UTC.

Sorry I understand, Appreciate the response.

DualTest
05-10-2015, 07:07 PM
I had a few moments to go through some of the Spanish channels, this is by no way a complete list (and some may be incorrect) but is from the Dish US sat.

AZTECAE:Azteca
UNI:Univision
UNIMAS:UniMas
TVEI:TVE Internacional America
GALA:Gala TV
PASNUS:Pasiones
TELE:Telemundo
TELEP:Telmundo Internacional
NUESTRT:RCN Novelas
RGTI:TV Globo Internacional
TV5MOND:TV 5 Monde Amerique lantine
TDCES:Discovery en Espanol
HISTE:History en Espanol
NGMUNDO:National Geographic Latinoamerica
ESPND:Espn Latinoamerica

dara
05-10-2015, 08:20 PM
I was bored so I created a .ren template for the latino channels. I suggest that we keep these separate from the english language files. If using this, make sure you create a .chl with the channels you find, so we can minimize the size of the resulting .xmltv . Let me know if you find a mistake in the "to" side.

dara
05-11-2015, 02:15 AM
Here's a portion of the Latinos... 97 using the MX 10000 Teleplay list. It runs under 7MB. No guarantees that they are correct, but this could please some. Also an update to US Dish, getting France 24. psycon, have at it!

psycon
05-11-2015, 02:40 AM
awesome. 250 channels showing now...

Im having an issue though, seems the US channels are not showing data properly. its as if instead of mc2xml downloading todays data, it downloads yesterdays.

dara
05-11-2015, 03:08 AM
awesome. 250 channels showing now...

Im having an issue though, seems the US channels are not showing data properly. its as if instead of mc2xml downloading todays data, it downloads yesterdays.

I saw that too. You may want to go back to an older US.Ren to see if that's the issue.

psycon
05-11-2015, 03:29 AM
Nope checked with the 0.5 release and it does it as well.. the issue is either with mc2xml or microsofts servers themselves.

psycon
05-11-2015, 03:47 AM
try now. i made a change to selectively start grabbing the guide data from the previou hour - 48 hours from now.

dara
05-11-2015, 03:59 AM
It could be that Sunday thing where there is no data available.

psycon
05-11-2015, 04:00 AM
seems to be Ok for me now on my Mac.

dara
05-11-2015, 04:16 AM
Seeing data now now for the US. UK data missing seems to match to those from tecbox.

psycon
05-11-2015, 04:27 AM
I think those channels are jsut off air right now as its the middle of the night on a sunday

dara
05-11-2015, 04:35 AM
dualtest started looking at the US dish list for spanish channels, and most were not duplicated on the total play list. I think the Dish Mex, or sky Mex list may have some of those listed adult channels, if that's a need for someone.

psycon
05-11-2015, 05:38 AM
yeah there are a lot of spanish channels on dishnet. lets jsut add those one to the current US lists (I ll jsut put a space or divider of some sort to distinguish english/spanish.)

If anyone wants to start working on internationals here is the list of what some of the channels are. I started Canada already, not sure if i'm right, .

[500] - Italy 1 = Rai 1
[502] - Italy 2 = Rai 2
[503] - Italy 3 = Rai News 24
[504] - Italy 4 = Rai 5
[505] - Italy 5 = Rai Movie
[506] - Italy 6 = Rai Premium
[507] - Italy 7 = Rai News 24
[508] - Italy 8 = Sky TG24 - Cielo Live
[509] - Italy 9 = Sky TG24

[521] - Russia 1 = LifeNews
[522] - Russia 2 = телекафе = Telecafe
[523] - Russia 3 = кинотв = Kino TV
[524] - Russia 4 = еврокино = Evrokino
[525] - Russia 5 = Россия 24 = Rossiya 24
[526] - Russia 6 = T24 = Techno 24
[527] - Russia 7 = HTB = NTV
[528] - Russia 8 = РБК = RBK TV
[529] - Russia 9 = HCT = Nastoyashee Strashnoe TV
[530] - Russia 10 = Первый канал - Channel One Russia

[531] - Arabic 1 = Al Jazeera Documentary
[532] - Arabic 2 = Offline
[533] - Arabic 3 = Unknown - Dubai TV
[534] - Arabic 4 = Dubai TV - Unknown
[535] - Arabic 5 = BBC Arabic Televison
[536] - Arabic 6 (Persian) = Gem Life
[537] - Arabic 7 (Persian) = Gem Bollywood
[538] - Arabic 8 (Persian) = Gem MIFA Music TV
[539] - Arabic 9 = B.2 = Al Baghdadia 2
[540] - Arabic 10 = Funoon TV

[551] - India 1 = DD News
[552] - India 2 = IBN 7
[553] - India 3 = ETV
[554] - India 4 = (Unknown) (Loading but image glitchy)
[555] - India 5 = (Unknown) (Loading but image glitchy)
[556] - India 6 = NDTV Profit
[557] - India 7 = NDTV 24x7
[558] - India 8 = Sony SAB TV India

[561] - China 1 = Offline
[562] - China 2 = Offline
[563] - China 3 = Offline
[564] - China 4 = CCTV 4
[565] - China 5 = CCTV 5
[566] - China 6 = Offline
[567] - China 7 = Offline
[568] - China 8 = Offline
[569] - China 9 = Offline
[570] - China 10 = Offline

[571] - France 1 = Rouge TV
[572] - France 2 = France 2
[573] - France 3 = Arte
[574] - France 4 = France 3
[575] - France 5 = La Tele - l'actualite Regionale en direct
[576] - France 6 = BFM TV - News 24/7
[577] - France 7 = TVA (Montreal, Quebec)
[578] - France 8 = i24 News - France
[579] - France 9 = Science & Vie TV
[580] - France 10 = Alsace 20

[581] - Canada 1 = LCN - Le Canal Nouvelles
[582] - Canada 2 = CTV - Yorkton, Saskatchewan
[583] - Canada 3 = CTV - Edmonton, Alberta
[584] - Canada 4 = CTV - Lethbridge, Alberta
[585] - Canada 5 = CTV - Regina, Saskatchewan

[591] - Germany 1 = DW
[592] - Germany 2 = Austria24 TV
[593] - Germany 3 = Alex
[594] - Germany 4 = Baden TV
[595] - Germany 5 = Euronews
[596] - Germany 6 = Das Erste
[597] - Germany 7 = TVA - Sonntag Aktuell)
[598] - Germany 8 = TVO - Oberfranken Aktuell)
[599] - Germany 9 = Offline
[600] - Germany 10 = WDR Fernsehen

[601] - Romania 1 = DIGI 24 HD
[602] - Romania 2 = DIGI 24 HD - Brasov
[603] - Romania 3 = DIGI 24 HD - Constanta
[604] - Romania 4 = DIGI 24 HD - Craiova
[605] - Romania 5 = DIGI 24 HD - Timisoara
[606] - Romania 6 = DIGI 24 HD - Oradea
[607] - Romania 7 = Iasi TV Life
[608] - Romania 8 = 1TV - Neamt TV
[609] - Romania 9 = TV M Neamt

[610] - Austria 1 = Austria24 TV

[611] - Pakistan 1 = ARY Digital
[612] - Pakistan 2 = Hum Sitaray
[613] - Pakistan 3 = Khyber TV

[621] - Greece 1 = ANT1 TV
[622] - Greece 2 = Alpha TV
[623] - Greece 3 = E - Epsilon TV
[624] - Greece 4 = Extra
[625] - Greece 5 = Mega TV

[631] - Turkey 1 = BTV - Bartin TV
[632] - Turkey 2 = CNN Turk
[633] - Turkey 3 = BS TV - Bursaspor TV)
[634] - Turkey 4 = Bedir TV
[635] - Turkey 5 = TV 8
[636] - Turkey 6 = bTV - Batiyakasi TV - batiyakasitv.com
[637] - Turkey 7 = TRT Turk
[638] - Turkey 8 = A HBR - A Haber)
[639] - Turkey 9 = Ülke TV HD
[640] - Turkey 10 = TV 2

[641] - Israel 1 (Armenia) = Armenia TV
[642] - Israel 2 (Armenia) = Shant TV
[643] - Israel 3 (Armenia) = Kentron TV
[644] - Israel 4 (Armenia) = Armenia 1 TV

[657] - Ireland 1 = Offline
[658] - Ireland 2 = Offline

[659] - Denmark 1 = Offline
[660] - Denmark 2 = Offline

[661] - Hungary 1 = Offline
[662] - Hungary 2 = Duna World ISM.

[666] - Bulgaria 1 = 24 Kitchen Bulgaria

[671] - Brazil 1 = TV Novo Tempo (Gospel- Seventh-day Adventist Church)
[672] - Brazil 2 = Offline
[673] - Brazil 3 = Offline
[674] - Brazil 4 = TV Record
[675] - Brazil 5 = Rede Minas
[676] - Brazil 6 = Rede Brasil
[677] - Brazil 7 = Novo Canal (Tele-Sales)
[678] - Brazil 8 = Boa Vontade TV (Gospel)
[679] - Brazil 9 = Tv Brasil
[680] - Brazil 10 = Agro Brasil TV

[681] - Portugal 1 = RTP Internacional

[686] - España 1 = Libertad Digital TV
[887] - España 2 = A - Aragón TV)
[688] - España 3 = Canal Extremadura
[689] - España 4 = La Sexta
[690] - España 5 = Mijas 3.40 TV
[691] - España 6 = Tele Bahia
[692] - España 7 = Imás Televisión
[693] - España 8 = Teletoledo
[694] - España 9 = Tindaya TV
[695] - España 10 = Lancelot TV
[696] - España 11 = Gi TV - Televisio de Girona)
[697] - España 12 = Canal Extremadura
[698] - España 13 = TV 3 CAT
[699] - España 14 = Tele Bilbao
[700] - España 15 = Navarra TV

[701] - Guatemala 1 = Canal 3
[702] - Guatemala 2 = Televisiete Canal 7
[703] - Guatemala 3 = Guatevision
[704] - Guatemala 4 = Canal 13 - TreceVision

[706] - Nicaragua 1 = Viva Nicaragua Canal 13
[707] - Nicaragua 2 = N6 - Canal 6
[708] - Nicaragua 3 = TN8
[709] - Nicaragua 4 = TV Red (Canal 11) Nicaragua
[710] - Nicaragua 5 = Canal 10

[711] - Costa Rica 1 = Teletica Canal 7
[712] - Costa Rica 2 = CB24 News
[713] - Costa Rica 3 = SMOtv Positive Channel
[714] - Costa Rica 4 = Colosal Music TV (Colosal FM 88.3 - TV en vivo))
[715] - Costa Rica 5 = Repretel Canal 6
[716] - Costa Rica 6 = Canal 9 - Canal Nueve
[717] - Costa Rica 7 = SINART Canal 13
[718] - Costa Rica 8 = El Canal Video Musica TV
[719] - Costa Rica 9 = XPERTV Teletica 33
[720] - Costa Rica 10 = Extra TV Canal 42

[731] - Mexico 1 = Televisa Canal 2
[732] - Mexico 2 = Televisa Canal 5
[733] - Mexico 3 = Azteca 13 - Azteca Trece
[734] - Mexico 4 = Canal Once TV
[735] - Mexico 5 = TV Más HD
[736] - Mexico 6 = Canal 4 (Foro TV)
[737] - Mexico 7 = Azteca 7HD
[738] - Mexico 8 = Tele Fórmula
[739] - Mexico 9 = Proyecto 40
[740] - Mexico 10 = Milenio TV

[743] - Haiti 1 = Haiti HD

[744] - El Salvador 1 = SolTV - El Sol De Morazan
[745] - El Salvador 2 = TV Red (Canal 11) El Salvador

[746] - Honduras 1 = HCH TV - Hable Como Habla TV
[747] - Honduras 2 = TEN HD - TV Educativa Nacional
[748] - Honduras 3 = TD TV - Todo Deportes TV
[749] - Honduras 4 = tp - TeleProgreso
[750] - Honduras 5 = Canal 6 de Honduras

[751] - Colombia 1 = Telecafé
[752] - Colombia 2 = Canal CNC
[753] - Colombia 3 = Mi Gente
[754] - Colombia 4 = Telepacifico
[755] - Colombia 5 = Telecaribe
[756] - Colombia 6 = Canal Congreso
[757] - Colombia 7 = Telemetro (Panama)
[758] - Colombia 8 = Cable Noticias
[759] - Colombia 9 = Zoom
[760] - Colombia 10 = Canal U

[761] - Venezuela 1 = Telesur
[762] - Venezuela 2 = Venezolana de Televisión
[763] - Venezuela 3 = Offline
[764] - Venezuela 4 = Oasis TV
[765] - Venezuela 5 = Promar TV
[766] - Venezuela 6 = Canal Once (Zulia Venezula)
[767] - Venezuela 7 = TVO
[768] - Venezuela 8 = Canal i
[769] - Venezuela 9 = Vale TV
[770] - Venezuela 10 = ANTV - Asamblea Nacional TV)

[771] - Chile 1 = Mega HD
[772] - Chile 2 = Canal 9 Biobio Television HD
[773] - Chile 3 = TVN - TV Nacional Chile
[774] - Chile 4 = Televisión Digital (TVD) - Campus TV (Universidad de Talca))
[775] - Chile 5 = EP - El Pingüino)
[776] - Chile 6 = TV Red
[777] - Chile 7 = 2VTV - Valle TV 2

[781] - Argentina 1 = El Trece
[782] - Argentina 2 = TLX - Telemax
[783] - Argentina 3 = M - Magazine
[784] - Argentina 4 = C5N)
[785] - Argentina 5 = TN - Todo Noticias

[791] - Peru 1 = América Televisión
[792] - Peru 2 = TVMÁS HD
[793] - Peru 3 = TV Perú
[794] - Peru 4 = RBC Satelital
[795] - Peru 5 = Frecuencia Latina
[796] - Peru 6 = RBC TV

[801] - Dominican Republic 1 = Tele Antillas
[802] - Dominican Republic 2 = Telemicro Canal 5
[803] - Dominican Republic 3 = Color Visión Canal 9
[804] - Dominican Republic 4 = Telesistema (Canal 11)
[805] - Dominican Republic 5 = Telecentro
[806] - Dominican Republic 6 = Digital 15 - Digital Quince)
[807] - Dominican Republic 7 = Cinevision Canal 19 UHF
[808] - Dominican Republic 8 = Teleuniverso
[809] - Dominican Republic 9 = CDN
[810] - Dominican Republic 10 = TRA Digital - Teleradio America (Canal 45)

[811] - Ecuador 1 = Ecuador TV 7
[812] - Ecuador 2 = Ecotel TV
[813] - Ecuador 3 = Canela TV

[817] - Panama 1 = TVN
[818] - Panama 2 = RPC TV
[819] - Panama 3 = Telemetro
[820] - Panama 4 = SERTV - Sistema Estatal de Radio y Televisión (Canal 11)

[822] - Curacao 1 = TeleCuracao

[823] - Bonaire 1 = Nos TV Bonaire

[824] - Aruba 1 = Telearuba

DualTest
05-11-2015, 02:10 PM
I tried getting the Italian channels awhile ago, with no luck. No matter what postal code I used or cable/sat system. It always came back with 0 channels. Getting some of the internationals is going to be a challenge.

sky305
05-11-2015, 04:25 PM
Can someone provide a quick tutorial using my example on how to do an update ?

EXAMPLE; The guide has the following error with NBC Miami. It is showing the guide for NBC 5 Ft. Lauderdale, but the station is NBC 6 Miami. How would I update the guide to make the fix ?

Thanks!

psycon
05-11-2015, 04:34 PM
I'll take a look. The channel name you gave should help

edit. fixed.

sky305
05-11-2015, 05:08 PM
That was quick.. Thanks! Care to say how you did it ?

psycon
05-11-2015, 05:24 PM
That was quick.. Thanks! Care to say how you did it ?

Basically. run "mc2xml -d 1" choose the right country and put in a zip for that area and guss on a provider (we used the Terresetrial one for miami)..

Then just open the resulting xml file in notepad or something and start searching for NBC.. each channel has a long name and short name, we then take the short name and put it in the .chl and .ren files... its a bit of a guessing game.

psycon
05-11-2015, 05:57 PM
Just wanted to say pvr.stalker will be supporting this data source soon. Looks great in testing. Logos and all.

kizer8
05-11-2015, 07:10 PM
Just wanted to say pvr.stalker will be supporting this data source soon. Looks great in testing. Logos and all.

Thx for the update, do you think in the next release or a future one?

psycon
05-11-2015, 07:29 PM
Thx for the update, do you think in the next release or a future one?

Im only guessing, but I would say the next release.
There is already a fork on github for it.. for anyone with the know how, I wouldnt bother compiling yourself, its NOT ready for public use yet and wont work for you.

kizer8
05-11-2015, 07:53 PM
Im only guessing, but I would say the next release.
There is already a fork on github for it.. for anyone with the know how, I wouldnt bother compiling yourself, its NOT ready for public use yet and wont work for you.

Thx can't wait...

DualTest
05-11-2015, 09:00 PM
I managed to get 2 of the Italian stations RAI 1 and RAI 2 by using 00153 as a zip and just using (TER). It's a start.

RAI 1:Italy 1
RAI 2:Italy 2

psycon
05-11-2015, 09:16 PM
Great. added to the git. . hopefully we can find more, something like %40 of my town is of italian heritage.

DualTest
05-11-2015, 09:38 PM
I think for the European sats that one satellite serves more than one country. Hotbird 13 east and Astra 19.2 east seem to have a lot of different channels on it.

Juliushell
05-12-2015, 02:56 PM
Nice job guys, i tried and now i have guide for many more channels, including many in spanish, keep it up, well done and congrats.

DualTest
05-12-2015, 03:18 PM
Okay here are a few more. All of there use 10115 as a German postal code.

Asta 19.2 Hotbird 13 East premiere

BBC World News
Euronews
Armenia TV:Israel 1
ARTE:France 3
BFM:France 6
CCTV 4:China 4
DW:Germany 1
Euronews:Germany 5
Das Erste:Germany 6
MDR Fernsehen:Germany 10
TRT Turk:Turkey 7

Hotbird 13 east free

RAI News 24:Italy 3

Terrestriches analoges Fernsehen...

TV BADEN:Germany 4

psycon
05-12-2015, 04:41 PM
hmm added, but it didnt add all the channels to the EPG..

Edt. seems that this source has duplicate names that are different channels... this ones beign picky

DualTest
05-12-2015, 08:40 PM
I see that France 3 is coming up German in the guide, lets try these ones.

75007 - Paris France
Terrestre Analogue - Toutes...
France 2:France 2
ARTE:France 3
France 3:France 4

34000 - Istanbul Turkey
analog anten
CNN Turk:Turkey 2
TV 8:Turkey 7

apun
05-13-2015, 05:03 AM
Great work, one channel I would like to add is:

Pakistan1 = ARYDI = ARY DIGITAL
Zip: 10005

is This xml file compatible with iVue Guide XMLTV yet? tnx

psycon
05-13-2015, 06:04 AM

is This xml file compatible with iVue Guide XMLTV yet? tnx
Will add that channel tomorrow. are there any more NFPS channels on that provider?

There are no plans of making this compatible with Ivue. Kodi has a great PVR/EPG system built in, my focus is that along with pvr.stalker and Kodi stalker video.

If the ivue guys chose to use it as a source i have no issues, as long as credit is given to those of us who put a lot of tedious work into this.

psycon
05-13-2015, 03:49 PM

Im sorry, I could not find this channel.. did u find it in mc2xml? I would need to know what country, zip and provider to use in mc2xml in order to add it.

blue fly
05-13-2015, 05:21 PM
HI Psycon I am confuse. I am using stalker iptv addon and using version 1.0.18. I disable the ivue guide and the pvr simple client. NOW TELL ME WHAT TO DO TO GET A GUIDE GOING. I see that you are talking about kodi pvr/ EPG GUIDE AND KODI VIEDO Pleae help. TELL me what to put in the stalker 1.0.18 and guide me on or post a zip file for all Thank You Very Much

apun
05-13-2015, 05:22 PM
Im sorry, I could not find this channel.. did u find it in mc2xml? I would need to know what country, zip and provider to use in mc2xml in order to add it.

thanks, I actually didnt find this channel anywhere it is just a channel on iptv thought it used New York zip code, so we need zip code of the country its launched from? tnx

psycon
05-13-2015, 05:22 PM
Follow Dara's Tutorial http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2850-HOWTO-Integrate-EPG-into-PVR-IPTV-Simple-Client-using-IPTV-Stalker-and-I-Vue-TV-Data

psycon
05-13-2015, 05:24 PM
@apun oh if it shows up in the new york feed thats good enough.. ill take a look.

edit: added

DualTest
05-13-2015, 05:38 PM
Found a few of the India ones. India- 144103 Airtel
DD News:India 1
IBN 7:India 2
NDTV Profit:India 6
NDTV 24x7:India 7

psycon
05-13-2015, 07:32 PM
Dara, didnt you say you fuoud feeds for the news 12 channels? did u ever get that set up, ive been searching all the providers and cant find them.

dara
05-13-2015, 09:10 PM
Trying to make a xml that dummies data for all seven. I got the data, all from various cablevision outlets. Let me try that first, if it doesn't work, I send the entire group over to you to mix into the load.

--

Try this one. It should be good for a year! You don't have to run it over and over again, it will show the same program.

Bluefly
05-13-2015, 11:38 PM
Wait a second... Who copied my user name??

Capt.Kangaroo
05-13-2015, 11:50 PM
Wait a second... Who copied my user name??

Looks like blue fly did. lol

Squall13
05-14-2015, 12:01 AM
I have a question but I really don't know where to ask so I guess I'll just ask here because it's relevant and the thread seems active.

Since the EPG isn't complete, what can normies like me help with regarding that? Is there a "task" somewhere we could follow to kinda fill-up whats shows/channel names/schedules missing?

dara
05-14-2015, 12:13 AM
Most of the low hanging fruit is already picked, as far as listings go. What we need feedback on is on accuracy of the guide. Also, if you watch a certain ethnic channel group, where names aren't known, that may be something that would be helpful, especially if you know of an internet guide that lists it.

DualTest
05-14-2015, 01:58 AM
I guess we can look for volunteers to name the adult channels lol

psycon
05-14-2015, 02:01 AM
lol... im not going to bother listing the adult chans. my house has kids, they dont need to know those even exist..

DualTest
05-14-2015, 02:02 AM
Another thing that would be helpful, maybe, is anyone knows if any of the international channels listed are offered by a North America provider. They would be easier to track down that way.

Capt.Kangaroo
05-14-2015, 02:06 AM
lol... im not going to bother listing the adult chans. my house has kids, they dont need to know those even exist..

people can figure it out on their own. You do plenty as it is.
thanks ...:)

dara
05-14-2015, 02:21 AM
Here is a dummy, with news12 and sports and Music Videos
I named the dummy file "dummy.xtmtv" so it won't get erased in the go.bat To get the name of the channel on the guide, just need to change the <title> tag on the dummy programme. Crazed2.0 has a list that we can use in the NFPS section.

psycon
05-14-2015, 02:29 AM
ill take care of those tomorrow. still trying to find actual guide data for some.. i loaded some but the list was wrong so have to move them around,

Here is Welshmans latest list for anyone that wants to help locate more of the internationals/sports/music, it has most of the actual channel names so we only need to find which country and provider we can find them on. - Always check Dishnet and SKy UK first as there are hundreds upon hundreds of internationals on those birds.

psycon
05-14-2015, 03:32 PM
Your dummy file works great Dara. git updated. . it acts perfectly as a placeholder, if we find actual guide data for the channels that guide data take priority over the placeholder.. Think we should fill it for the remaining channels?

dara
05-14-2015, 03:45 PM
I saw that, my local load wasn't working so well, but I synced up with your github and my local dummy just loaded. Your music channels did write over the dummy, which is good. I'm wondering if breaking up the dummy into the different languages and categoires might make editing easier, and then scripting a merge before starting the mc2xml loads. I'm not sure how that can be done automatically though, because of the headers and the opening and closing tag.

psycon
05-14-2015, 03:51 PM
copy /b header + news12 + sports + music + footer dummy
should work. lets put all that in a subfolder

hold off though. Im going to see if we can jsut generate the xml file on the fly by inputting a channel list.

Squall13
05-14-2015, 03:55 PM
Most of the low hanging fruit is already picked, as far as listings go. What we need feedback on is on accuracy of the guide. Also, if you watch a certain ethnic channel group, where names aren't known, that may be something that would be helpful, especially if you know of an internet guide that lists it.

Is that so. Well with regards to accuracy, I'm currently using the online one (the bit.do link), even though the guide says timeshift 0, I have to set Simple Client's timeshift to -4 (apply to all channels unchecked).

I'm in Toronto (EDT)

dara
05-14-2015, 03:58 PM
copy /b header + news12 + sports + music + footer dummy
should work. lets put all that in a subfolder

hold off though. Im going to see if we can jsut generate the xml file on the fly by inputting a channel list.

Ok. After the big ones, the other languages should just be simple "replaces" in the xml. Biggest one is Espana, I believe with 15.

dara
05-14-2015, 04:00 PM
Is that so. Well with regards to accuracy, I'm currently using the online one (the bit.do link), even though the guide says timeshift 0, I have to set Simple Client's timeshift to -4 (apply to all channels unchecked).

I'm in Toronto (EDT)

I already updated the guide a couple of days ago for the bit.do for the time shift.

DualTest
05-14-2015, 04:24 PM
Okay I had too much time on my hands today lol So here is a one day special on the adult channels. Not sure how to integrate it into the bigger list. But it was just for fun anyways.

psycon
05-14-2015, 04:31 PM
did you wash your hands before uploading that

edit: hahahahahahhahahha. just looked at the file...

psycon
05-14-2015, 04:50 PM
anyways got a a dummy file creator made.. someone wanna give me a full channel list with name as appears on server Ill jsut create a dummy file for the whole list

dara
05-14-2015, 05:18 PM
Lol... I just finished making dummies for all the ethnic languages. Time to put away the hammer!

There are lists in the NFPS server discussion. How do you want them?

-- Here they are:

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2267-IPTV-Ethnic-groupings-channel-names&p=23566&viewfull=1#post23566

psycon
05-14-2015, 05:25 PM
just compiling the list now.. not sure if it works. dont get rid of what u made jsut yet

edit. it worked... 555 channels listed.. im sure the rest jsut arent correctly named in my inputfile.txt

dara
05-14-2015, 05:43 PM
Those pesky countries with two words!

psycon
05-14-2015, 06:08 PM
Those pesky countries with two words!

yea i quickly parsed them manually in excel... fixed a few up to 579 now

dara
05-14-2015, 06:23 PM
I think its just the sports and Espana. I just cut and paste that damn diacritical.

Juliushell
05-14-2015, 06:29 PM
Quick question, are these updates already on the online bit.do?

psycon
05-14-2015, 06:31 PM
Yeah.. you either have to wait for your pvr database to refresh itself, or purge your pvr database in Settings >TV >Genereal

613 now.. espana is beign tricky due to the unicode character..

dara
05-14-2015, 06:45 PM
Can you use this?

España

Juliushell
05-14-2015, 06:57 PM
Yeah, i got it working, exellent job pyscon, and as dara mention if you can use the ñ letter, you can added if not on the keyboard using alt + 164.

psycon
05-14-2015, 07:23 PM
Can you use this?

España

my vbs script isnt liking that character. .. ill just include those in the footer file

edit: FML, Seems kodi doesnt like it either they still dont work

dara
05-14-2015, 08:22 PM
I'll try to see if my Espana only dummy will work.

It does...

Here it is

dara
05-14-2015, 08:38 PM
Weird. espana works by itself, but appended to the nfps.xml, they don't appear. Tried top and bottom of file.

psycon
05-14-2015, 08:42 PM
not too worried about it anyways, those chans are a moving target that for all we know may dissapear when server goes paid.

Shipwreck
05-14-2015, 08:48 PM
Tried top and bottom of file.

You've tried top and bottom? Is that in reference to DualTest's adult file? ;-) LOL

dara
05-14-2015, 08:49 PM
Yeah. Just wondering if its even worth updating the dummy programme info to show what is on that channel. Personally, I just hope they are placeholders for better stuff.

psycon
05-14-2015, 08:51 PM
Personally, Im good with what weve accomplished..

dara
05-14-2015, 09:12 PM
When you get a chance, can you delete this from the latin_tp.ren, or just remove the FSLAHD. There are no program listings for it.

FSLAHD:Fox Sports Latinoamerica

Shipwreck
05-14-2015, 09:58 PM
Quick question... Should we be checking the Use backend channel numbers for this setup, and if so do we disable the Always use channel order from backend or leave it enabled?

psycon
05-14-2015, 10:00 PM
its up to you.. i have use backend numbers turned on.. sync groups enabled aswell.

Shipwreck
05-14-2015, 10:28 PM
its up to you.. i have use backend numbers turned on.. sync groups enabled aswell.

Thanks Psycon. Wasn;t sure if it would affect the EPG or not and just wanted to make sure.

littlepr
05-15-2015, 02:01 AM
Can someone tell me why epg showing blank although Channels are listing EPG comments/notes?

psycon
05-15-2015, 02:21 AM
dont know. try a different skin.... I am seeing that the dummy channels are messing with things a bit.. they do caus some slowdown (set your EPG to 1 day to help a bit).. but it also breaks the upcoming pvr.stalker's xmltv import, something ill have to talk to dvbken about before its realeased. i may end up just scrapping the dummy channel thing.

littlepr
05-15-2015, 02:38 AM
psycon,

Odd...it was working yesterday. BTW, should I be caching and what should my EPG time shift be if I live in NY?

psycon
05-15-2015, 05:40 AM
Modified Guide Data To show [New!] for first run episodes

dara
05-15-2015, 06:22 AM
I was able to batch all those country specific dummies into one file, and they all loaded up, including espana. Of course, it won't catch those channels that aren't yet covered by mc2xmltv, but psycon, if you think it would be useful, I'll pass them over. I combined it with a non-dummy run, and the epg load was quick.

psycon
05-15-2015, 06:31 AM
too tired, bed time. but yead send it over ill look in the morning, if it works better it makes sense to run with it.

DualTest
05-15-2015, 02:40 PM
psycon,

Odd...it was working yesterday. BTW, should I be caching and what should my EPG time shift be if I live in NY?

-4 would work for NY

psycon
05-15-2015, 02:45 PM
removed the dummy chans for now till we fix.

dara
05-15-2015, 03:32 PM
Here is a clean dummy, with extra spots for expansion, which includes the news12, sports and music vids and the un-named country channels. I ran it with the latest github update, and it appears to run fine on my pc kodi. I'll keep it around for a baseline.

I'll update the dummy with actual channel names in the program title, with the info that we have. Once I have that, I'll zip up the source .xmltvs and post them here.

psycon
05-15-2015, 04:17 PM
weird. thats not working when I load it.

DualTest
05-15-2015, 04:53 PM
If I just use the big dummy list it loads for me.

Shipwreck
05-15-2015, 04:58 PM
I'm getting ready to set up my own xml but want to make sure I get the right files from the git. Are there the files I need to download;
.gitignore, Go.bat, NFPS.xml, gotest.bat, readme.md

And do I need to download any of the files from the bin folder?

EDIT: Never mind, just noticed the download zip button on the right LOL

Shipwreck
05-15-2015, 05:07 PM
OK, editing the go.bat and was wondering what channels are on the Hotbird Premium and Terrestriches analoges Fernsehen... The second one I'm assuming are French..??

psycon
05-15-2015, 05:23 PM
they are all listed in the .chl and .ren files - if u just want english just remove everything but UK, DTV, US, Canada and ireland

Shipwreck
05-15-2015, 05:26 PM
they are all listed in the .chl and .ren files - if u just want english just remove everything but UK US, Canada and ireland

Aaah ok cool. Uumm.. I just ran the go.bat and the NFPS.xml isn't in the directory where go.bat is, so I'm now assuming it was sent to one of the Kodi folders... But which one? LOL

psycon
05-15-2015, 05:34 PM
It should be in the same folder... if your modifying the script you really need to do your own troubleshooting. you have to check all your -I and -O filenames to make sure everything is still appending to eachother..

also, ignore gotest, its for something else.

dara
05-15-2015, 05:59 PM
Here is the dummy, with known channel names. It does integrate with psycon's epg scan, and does come up quickly on my kodi pc. On my LAN with android, the load is reasonable, and it may take a few minutes for android kodi to completely update the big guide. It probably will be longer with a load from bit.do.

I hope to keep up with the channel moves and renames, but I'm not going to sit on any channel to figure out what it is. So, if you want to help, update the channel names threads in the NFPS section so those are up-to-date as much as we know.

I'll post the source dummies for the DYIers later after I clean them up a little.

psycon
05-15-2015, 06:16 PM
Your eyes must hurt. Great work!. git updated.

retired the dummy generator for now as this is better.

dara
05-15-2015, 06:20 PM
Here are the source dummies, with a dummy.bat to create an dummy.xml. I broke up them up for different countries to make it easier to edit and debug. It should be self-explanatory on how to modify for a different channel name, use notepad++ to do it though. Also, I didn't do the adults... my eyes are already bad.

psycon
05-15-2015, 07:59 PM
Found out we can u can colorcode the different genres in the EPG using a simple mod
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=175642

Works good in eminence.

Shipwreck
05-15-2015, 08:16 PM
At the end of the go.bat the line is:

move NFPS.xml ..
del *.xml
cd ..
cls

At the end of the gotest.bat it's

move xmltv.xml %appdata%\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\pvr.stalker
del *.xml
cd ..
cls

It's been a LONG time since I've done any coding so I'm still a little rusty... But I'm pretty sure I know the move NFPS.xml/xmltv.xml is sending the xml file to a specific directory... So I have that part figured out I believe.... If not please correct me...

Now just a couple more questions and that should be all for today's questions... famous last words eh... LOL...

1: If I want to further limit the channels that are pulled into the EPG do I change remove them from the .ch and .ren files?

2: Does the xml file automatically updated the EPG info or do I have to run mc2xml.exe to update the EPG info every 48 hours or however long it's set to pull data in for?

3: In the bin folder, can I delete the .ch and .ren files for the different countries, and are there any files in there I should not delete?

4: I notice some channels are missing such as; Bravo and The CW (WGN). Can I simply add these to the .ch and .ren files and they will be pulled in?

Thanks in advance, and thanks for all the hard work you guys are doing and the awesome help you are being with us...

psycon
05-15-2015, 08:26 PM
Ignore gotest .bat i didnt mean to commit it.. its for a test version of pvr.stalker that is not released.

1 yes. remove from .ren and .chl

2 u have to run it every 48 hours. i woulld just set a task to run it once a day in the middle of the night.

3. you can delete whatever you are not using. if your modifying the script you can do whatever you want, but u need to fix it yourself if you break it. I wont offer support here.

4 you cant jsut add the name as it appears on stalker, you have to find out what name it has in the original xml data (run mc2xml -d 1) - again this is something you need to be able to figure out on your own.

Shipwreck
05-15-2015, 08:27 PM
Found out we can u can colorcode the different genres in the EPG using a simple mod
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=175642

Works good in eminence.

SWEET!! Thank you :-)

Shipwreck
05-15-2015, 08:32 PM
Ignore gotest .bat i didnt mean to commit it.. its for a test version of pvr.stalker that is not released.

1 yes. remove from .ren and .chl

2 u have to run it every 48 hours. i woulld just set a task to run it once a day in the middle of the night.

3. you can delete whatever you are not using. if your modifying the script you can do whatever you want, but u need to fix it yourself if you break it. I wont offer support here.

4 you cant jsut add the name as it appears on stalker, you have to find out what name it has in the original xml data (run mc2xml -d 1) - again this is something you need to be able to figure out on your own.

Awesome, thanks a million Psycon! Regarding your answer to number 4, would these missing channels be in the generated xml or do I need to search for them on the net?

psycon
05-15-2015, 08:40 PM
i answered what you need to do in 4

Shipwreck
05-15-2015, 08:46 PM
i answered what you need to do in 4

Sorry, I noticed that and was actually editing my last post to mention that... OK I ran mc2xml and got the xml files for Dish and DTV but for some reason they won't open for me to read them..

EDIT: OK got it to open with Notepad++

Shipwreck
05-15-2015, 09:43 PM
OK.. I'm stumped..... The go.bat isn't creating the NFPS.xml file...

I changed the move line to;

move NFPS.xml D:\Kodi Stuff\Working Folder\NFPS-EPG-Grabber-master

to have it go to my working folder... Maybe I have the wrong syntax here....???

The line above the move line is;

Echo Marking New Episodes
sed.exe -e "/<title lang=/ s/"*"/[New!]/g" < "complete.xml" > "NFPS.xml"

I'm wondering if there might be a problem with this line that's creating an error that's preventing the creation of the NFPS.xml file...??

psycon
05-15-2015, 09:47 PM
you forgot quotes.

Seriously though. if your choosing to modify the script.. your on your own.. please dont fill the thread with questions asking how to fix it when you break it.. aint nobody got time for that.

Shipwreck
05-15-2015, 10:10 PM
you forgot quotes.

Seriously though. if your choosing to modify the script.. your on your own.. please dont fill the thread with questions asking how to fix it when you break it.. aint nobody got time for that.

Ahh ok... Actually I didn't forget them, whoever wrote the bat file did because all I did was add the directory to move it to.

Sorry, just trying to brush up and get back into learning the coding so I can start helping.....

DualTest
05-15-2015, 10:15 PM
If it was intended to grab all the channels and does. Then it ain't broken

psycon
05-15-2015, 10:16 PM
i didnt forget anything.. i had no spaces and didnt need quotes.

its all good. im all for people learning and trying new things, but just dont want the thread full of posts that are irrelevant to most.. :)

again. ignore that gotest.bat.. its something only I use for testing pvr.stalker

DualTest
05-15-2015, 10:19 PM
Maybe if someone wants to start their own thread about grabbing only certain channels or color coding then that would be a better idea.

psycon
05-15-2015, 10:24 PM
Well. I like the Idea of having an english only version.. I dont need all those internationals in my EPG.. ill make a modifed script and add another URL later perhaps..

Shipwreck
05-15-2015, 11:54 PM
Well. I like the Idea of having an english only version.. I dont need all those internationals in my EPG.. ill make a modifed script and add another URL later perhaps..

That's exactly my thinking as well. And there are a lot of people who would prefer this as well. I'm setting one up for my own use and my sister and mother as they find having to scroll through all the channels to find what they are looking for rather tiresome, and my mom is 73 so... LOL Maybe that could be something I could work on Psycon, the one without the internationals....

Anyhow... I remembered some of my old coding days of satellite and bat creation stuff and such and changed those previous lines on a hunch... I took the names of the individual mxl files and I changed those last lines to this:

copy /b ca.xml + dtv.xml + mia.xml + US.xml + US-UK.xml NFPS.xml
move NFPS.xml ..

It worked and created the NFPS.xml in the directory I was working from. The file works but now the problem the EPG only shows the output from the first ca.xml file... I think I know what the problem is though and am still playing with it.

Thanks again Psycon and all for your help.

psycon
05-16-2015, 12:15 AM
Added English only xml file
http://ipkill.org/NFPSEnglish

Dara. I reinstalled a fresh copy of kodi 14.2 on my fire tv, and am seeing the long ass load times now too with the dummy data.. wasnt really a problem in kodi 15.

psycon
05-16-2015, 12:19 AM
Copy /b ca.xml + dtv.xml + mia.xml + US.xml + US-UK.xml NFPS.xml

that doesnt work. It copys the xml header and footer from every file into the resulting merged file, so when kodi read ds it it stops after the first </TV> it sees

Shipwreck
05-16-2015, 01:03 AM
that doesnt work. It copys the xml header and footer from every file into the resulting merged file, so when kodi read ds it it stops after the first </TV> it sees

HA!! LOL that was exactly the problem I figured it was. I removed all the other </tv> entries and the parts that start with </tv>

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?>
<!DOCTYPE tv SYSTEM "xmltv.dtd">

and got it to work. I was gonna upload it here but I see you already did that and put it on your git.

I see your comment to Dara about long load times.... I'm getting that with 14.2 as well... It's the loading of all the channels into the PVR Manager that's slowing mine down. Is there a way to limit which channels load? That would be within the coding of the PVR addon I guess though...

dara
05-16-2015, 02:24 AM
With the exception of the news12, and the pac12's and BTN on sports, the dummies are international. I think if you are creating the 'english only ' guide data, just leave the dummy load out. I see a little bit of a lag in loading up on android on Kodi 14.2, but I have lots going in Kodi also. Just as an experiment, we can try to adjust the time duration of the programs, as they all have the same start and end time, but I think that has to be a manual process on the final .xml. I wonder if the PVR cares if it has programs that start far in the past?

psycon
05-16-2015, 02:33 AM
I modified the script to change the dates in the dummy file so it only shows the next 2 days of data..

Can anyone see if that helps with the loading times.. i would check but the kids are watching tv :/

update. nope. that didnt help at all.. i think its just a kodi 14 thing..

psycon
05-16-2015, 05:40 AM
Changed the links to the guide. check the OP for the new shortlilnks ipkill.org/NFPSFull and ipkill.org/NFPSEnglish

Shipwreck
05-16-2015, 03:24 PM
Just as an experiment, we can try to adjust the time duration of the programs, as they all have the same start and end time, but I think that has to be a manual process on the final .xml. I wonder if the PVR cares if it has programs that start far in the past?

Not sure what you mean here... The EPG already does that doesn't it? I might be misunderstanding what you mean here...

nhumber
05-16-2015, 03:24 PM
Added English only xml file
http://ipkill.org/NFPSEnglish

Dara. I reinstalled a fresh copy of kodi 14.2 on my fire tv, and am seeing the long ass load times now too with the dummy data.. wasnt really a problem in kodi 15.

thats funny because it takes a few minutes to load in on my fireTV also, but i have an amlogic s802 box(similar performance) running openelec and it only takes like 15 seconds, both are kodi 14.2 installs.

on my fireTV box it seems to hang on ABC newyork for a while then it moves foreward and loads the rest.

Shipwreck
05-16-2015, 03:25 PM
Changed the links to the guide. check the OP for the new shortlilnks ipkill.org/NFPSFull and ipkill.org/NFPSEnglish

Nice! Awesome work Psycon.

psycon
05-16-2015, 03:26 PM
the dummy files he created had static dates making the Dummy shows appear to be on for a year... I changed this in the latest git though making it update the dates when the script runs.

apun
05-16-2015, 03:33 PM
psycon, c\great work this EPG is almost complete :D, Can you please add the EPG for channel: BoxNation (available on LocateTV) the channel is just before Sky Sports channels, thanks, and please recommend me an editor for this xml file to see if I can customize my list :) thanks

psycon
05-16-2015, 03:50 PM
psycon, c\great work this EPG is almost complete :D, Can you please add the EPG for channel: BoxNation (available on LocateTV) the channel is just before Sky Sports channels, thanks, and please recommend me an editor for this xml file to see if I can customize my list :) thanks

I just use a simple text editor like notepad..

dara
05-16-2015, 04:14 PM
Box Nation doesn't appear to have "programme" entries on-line, at least from the UK sources from microsoft. I see the listing on locateTV, we may have a different epg generator to get that.

I'm currently working on the latin named channels load to squeeze out the remaining programs, the "golden" channels and cinemax /max channels are kind of confusing and may need a separate run using different input files to properly rename the channels to match the NFPS channel name.

I tested the English only pull from the new url, on my android Kodi 14.2, no significant improvement on load time between that and my locally generated full epg.

psycon
05-16-2015, 04:47 PM
Weird. on my fire TV the difference is huge.. full takes about 20 seconds to open, english takes about 4....

Not to worried about This anyways, if people are having an issue. If people are having issues they should just try with Kodi 15 instead.

Shipwreck
05-16-2015, 05:16 PM
the dummy files he created had static dates making the Dummy shows appear to be on for a year... I changed this in the latest git though making it update the dates when the script runs.

Aaah, ok. So I understood the issue, but not the reason for the issue.... or something like that... LOL

dara
05-16-2015, 07:49 PM
aaak... stupid AMC channel in the latin list is South America.

Shipwreck
05-16-2015, 09:16 PM
aaak... stupid AMC channel in the latin list is South America.

Don't they speak latin in south america? LOL

dara
05-16-2015, 10:12 PM
Update for latin_tp, gets a few more channels into the latino guide.

dara
05-16-2015, 11:26 PM
New for the EPG, latin_skymex. Adds about 13 channels to the EPG

psycon
05-17-2015, 08:15 AM
New for the EPG, latin_skymex. Adds about 13 channels to the EPG

Added to the Git.

dara
05-17-2015, 03:17 PM
I wonder if the new NFPS guide updates are available through a portal? It looks like many of the US channels now have a guide that appears on boxes and emus.

DualTest
05-17-2015, 03:52 PM
I tried entering both portal.iptvprivate.... and 1.iptvprivate... in the simple client and neither resulted in an EPG.

dara
05-17-2015, 04:09 PM
I learned a lot in helping creating this guide, and maybe the guide can be seen in Kodi from NFPS, or at least in PVR Stalker. I may have to get the Kodi 15.0 beta up to see if that gets the guide through PVR Stalker, if psycon hasn't yet done that yet!

dara
05-17-2015, 05:48 PM
EPG data showing on PVR Stalker! (Kodi 14.2, PVR.Stalker .6)

Shipwreck
05-17-2015, 06:48 PM
EPG data showing on PVR Stalker! (Kodi 14.2, PVR.Stalker .6)

You mean without using IPTV Simple?

dara
05-17-2015, 06:55 PM
You mean without using IPTV Simple?

Yes, its a different PVR client that was developed just before IPTV Stalker. The reason why IPTV Stalker was developed was because the author couldn't get the PVR client to work on his platform. You may be able to run the PVR Simple with PVR Stalker, but you'll double the number of channels listed, and the data load will be huge.

trackzz
05-18-2015, 01:03 PM
does this require using both iptv stalker and iptv simple client ?
or do i need to disable 1 of them?
do we add" http://ipkill.org/NFPSFull" to the epg config in iptv simple client ?

dara
05-18-2015, 02:13 PM
does this require using both iptv stalker and iptv simple client ?
or do i need to disable 1 of them?
do we add" http://ipkill.org/NFPSFull" to the epg config in iptv simple client ?

To use the xml that the efforts of this thread produced, you currently need to have IPTV Stalker to serve channels to the IPTV PVR Simple client. In the simple client you put in the url. See the thread in the Kodi Tutorials for details.

dara
05-18-2015, 06:16 PM
Update for US and UK, for corrections, and us based Spanish stations on Dish. Also an updated dummy to include Jamaica and Barbados. Psycon, can you adjust your script to time the start of the dummy to midnight utc?

psycon
05-18-2015, 07:00 PM
Added to git. Also reduced english EPG to 1 day to see if that helps with the long load times. please give feedback.

Juliushell
05-18-2015, 08:20 PM
Ok, i just want to let you know that i haven't had any issues loading EPG, it always load in a 5 to 10 secs interval, since you did it.

DualTest
05-18-2015, 09:23 PM
Ok, i just want to let you know that i haven't had any issues loading EPG, it always load in a 5 to 10 secs interval, since you did it.

Me too. Using win7 and Kodi 14.2 helix. Occasionally it hangs. But exiting out and restarting or restarting LiveTV help but for the most part just being patient works.

psycon
05-18-2015, 09:32 PM
I havent noticed it on my Mac at all either.. my Fire TV, is another story.

Shipwreck
05-18-2015, 09:34 PM
Noticing better load times here as well. Just curious, the New York channels won't load (ABC, NBC, CBC, Fox). Is this because the links are down or have I possibly done something when I loaded a new skin? I ask because they were working and then after I loaded the skin they weren't.... Could just be a coincidence that the links went down while I was loading the skin..

psycon
05-18-2015, 09:41 PM
a lot going on with the server today... lots of unworking channels and the rest are unwatchably choppy

Shipwreck
05-18-2015, 09:44 PM
a lot going on with the server today... lots of unworking channels and the rest are unwatchably choppy

Cool, thanks for verifying Psycon. I spent all day going through skins before I found a decent one that actually worked with the addons and such I have... Didn;t want to have to uninstall it and start over LOL

psycon
05-18-2015, 09:51 PM
nice, which one did you go with?

chippa
05-18-2015, 10:05 PM
Update for US and UK, for corrections, and us based Spanish stations on Dish. Also an updated dummy to include Jamaica and Barbados. Psycon, can you adjust your script to time the start of the dummy to midnight utc?

How do I use this file? I am interested in the Jamaica channels.

Shipwreck
05-18-2015, 10:09 PM
Right now Black Glass Nova. Using that one to do the setup for my sister and mom because it's simpler than the others and they'll be able to work with it better. LOL Which do you prefer? Emminence looks really cool but also kinda complicated to work wit to setup the way you;d want it...

psycon
05-18-2015, 10:12 PM
How do I use this file? I am interested in the Jamaica channels.

Ive added it to the git already.. if they have not shown up automatically, reset your pvr database.

dara
05-18-2015, 10:13 PM
Just don't get real excited about these un-named channels like Jamaica 1. It's an education channel.

chippa
05-18-2015, 10:23 PM
Just don't get real excited about these un-named channels like Jamaica 1. It's an education channel.

Yes dara, I checked it after I posted and noticed that. I also noticed that a different program was showing on the FTA here than the one on the stalker.

psycon
05-18-2015, 10:55 PM
Next task for anyone who is bored.. Go thru the xml file and find the genres that are showing up as grey in the Colored EPG and list them so I can color code them properly.

esdy but tedious.. look at the guide, for a grey channel.. then search the xml file for the show's name.

DualTest
05-18-2015, 10:56 PM
I can't speak for anyone else but I think we did an excellent job. And basically I am a spectator now. Will they do better than we did? They have the sources, we didn't lol Good Job people.

BTW I have blue stacks, iptv stalker and pvr stalker and pvr simple client. Ours still kicks a@@. I learned a lot in these last few weeks. And I think the only time I ever used IPTV was to check if the quide was right (Beside the Pacman fight). This wasn't about getting free tv. This was about learning something I didn't know. I will probably not be going paid, as I don't need to. But will stick around and see if there is anything new to learn.

psycon
05-18-2015, 11:08 PM
If it wasnt for the original files you sent me, i may never have even started this.. really got the gears turning.. you were so close. thanks for everything..
I think this will be the best guide to use.. it can easily be converted to work for other servers now that most of the channels are listed. and it can provide more data than the server will likely transmit... if and when we can record with pvr.stalker setting up recordings days in advance instead of hours in advance is far more usable.

Shipwreck
05-18-2015, 11:39 PM
Dualtest... free tv??? We can watch tv with this thing???? LOL just messing with ya... An old joke from back in the satellite coding days... Get so deep into coding and changing things and seeing how this works and that works that the most tv ya saw was checking to see if what ya did works LOL. I missed all that and glad I found this :-) Been relearning a lot of old stuff and learning a lot of new stuff.

Shipwreck
05-18-2015, 11:47 PM
Actually.. in relation to this and the old sat days... remember when NFusion (who started the NFSP) first hit the scene.... with their FTA satellite receivers. In the beginning they were trashed by all the old veterans of the game as a cheap knock off by all the big players Viewsat, Coolsat, etc.... Then they started coming out with all these innovations... Better EPGs, easier setups, faster on the draw when new files were needed... Then the poo hit the fan and no one could crack the new codes and NFusion were the first to do it and brought out IKS. Then Viewsat, Coolsat, and the others all scrambled to catch up LOL.. started putting out all these dongles, and dangles, and mods for their receivers to be able to use NFusions technology..... Aaahhh the memories..... LOL

Shipwreck
05-18-2015, 11:55 PM
Wow... I gotta remember to check the original post here more often LOL... Psycon, I noticed your comment in the original post "Or just use the premodified version of eminence I included on github(props to the makers of eminence, my favorite skin)".... I checked your github but all I saw there was the EPG grabber. Where would I find the premodded eminence skin?

psycon
05-19-2015, 12:14 AM
its there...
https://github.com/psyc0n/NFPS-EPG-Grabber/raw/master/skin.eminence.ColorEPG.zip

neiland67
05-19-2015, 10:07 AM
Wow... I gotta remember to check the original post here more often LOL... Psycon, I noticed your comment in the original post "Or just use the premodified version of eminence I included on github(props to the makers of eminence, my favorite skin)".... I checked your github but all I saw there was the EPG grabber. Where would I find the premodded eminence skin?
can someone tell me what using this skin would do I understand I think that it colour codes the Epg , is there anything more to do with it except just install from zip etc,or do have to adjust settings etc ,im not tech savvy just trying to learn as I go

ps im currently using kodi 14.2 on my pc and amazon fire tv if that makes a difference and the confluence skin

Shipwreck
05-19-2015, 01:14 PM
can someone tell me what using this skin would do I understand I think that it colour codes the Epg , is there anything more to do with it except just install from zip etc,or do have to adjust settings etc ,im not tech savvy just trying to learn as I go

ps im currently using kodi 14.2 on my pc and amazon fire tv if that makes a difference and the confluence skin

Neil, skins change the look, functions, and options in Kodi and give you the ability to customize Kodi beyond it's original 'out of the box' format. Some are more complicated than others an easier to work with. If you're very new to all this, personally, I would do some learning before playing with skins.
Here is what the Eminence skin looks like and does;

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=187071

neiland67
05-19-2015, 01:21 PM
Neil, skins change the look, functions, and options in Kodi and give you the ability to customize Kodi beyond it's original 'out of the box' format. Some are more complicated than others an easier to work with. If you're very new to all this, personally, I would do some learning before playing with skins.
Here is what the Eminence skin looks like and does;

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=187071
hi Shipwreck,thanks for the information,ive downloaded the skin but ive not installed it,my question is what is preconfigured inside it,and as I say ive got my own favourite addons iptv stalker,genesis.sportsdevil etc on my home page using them on the confluence skin would I need to re add them in this skin settings if I was to install this skin and is this skin install as simple as install from zip,thanks in advance

psycon
05-19-2015, 02:25 PM
The skin on my git will install just as if you install from the skin chooser.. it is not preconfigured, files were added and modified to enable the colorized EPG.

eminence uses different favorites than confluence.. you will have to set up favorites again.. Eminence has far better favorite system though, you can create icons that go several pages within a plugin instead of merely launching it.. (you just go to that page manually, hit your menu button, then add to favorites. Then go into skin settings and customize the menu and add that favorite you created)

neiland67
05-19-2015, 03:10 PM
The skin on my git will install just as if you install from the skin chooser.. it is not preconfigured, files were added and modified to enable the colorized EPG.

eminence uses different favorites than confluence.. you will have to set up favorites again.. Eminence has far better favorite system though, you can create icons that go several pages within a plugin instead of merely launching it.. (you just go to that page manually, hit your menu button, then add to favorites. Then go into skin settings and customize the menu and add that favorite you created)

thanks to psycon and shipwreck for the help and the info

Juliushell
05-19-2015, 07:52 PM
Ok, now i have an issue, did nothing, just started today on kodi and EPG is empty, it shows the loading process, but everything is empty, there has been any change in the online file?, just as general information, i reseted EPG and PVR, still same thing, EPG is empty.

psycon
05-19-2015, 08:17 PM
humm. somthing happened when i uploaded to git... refreshing now. try again in 5 mins

Should Be Ok now,

Juliushell
05-19-2015, 08:35 PM
Ok, i reset everything again, disable and re-enable pvr, but still no EPG, any ideas?

Edit. :
I shows that is loading, but after doing that nothing shows.

dara
05-19-2015, 08:37 PM
Just a test, I took epg data for BOXnation from the ivue data and appended it to the end of my local NFPSF file, and was able to load it in. That data is coming from webgrabplus, but its set +1 from utc. I'll try to figure out if we can selectively pull data by channels using webgrab, and maybe we can integrate the missing UK channels into the guide. The xml has sources listed, so we don't have to guess.

Juliushell
05-19-2015, 08:40 PM
No, not yet working, all is blank.

psycon
05-19-2015, 08:42 PM
something on your end. all is working fine here.

Juliushell
05-19-2015, 08:45 PM
Ok, will check later, back to work

psycon
05-20-2015, 01:11 AM
dara. can u make another dummy file. just english channels. I think u should incorporate Dualtests funny Porn chan list too. ;).

expatter
05-20-2015, 01:57 AM
From the missing UK Sky Digital Channels in the EPG: CBeebies:Cbeebies, AIT:True Drama, RT Documentaries:RT Documentary

dara
05-20-2015, 02:50 AM
dara. can u make another dummy file. just english channels. I think u should incorporate Dualtests funny Porn chan list too. ;).

Quick and dirty. I'll do the joke one later. I'm working on the webgrab for the missing channels.

psycon
05-20-2015, 06:40 AM
Dara, think u could add a genre tag to each international group in the dummy files and me a list of all the different tags.. want to set up the Color EPG mod to show each grouping in a different color.. Adult is gonna be pink.. except the gay ones, they can be brown :/..

When I hve time i'm going to go through all the genres listed in the xml files to make the color epg more complete.. really simple really, jsut name the color file in the skins media folder exactly as shown in the xml.

Also. updated english XML file with the dummy channels.. If this makes your EPG slow - Try with Kodi 15 beta 1

dara
05-20-2015, 02:25 PM
Dara, think u could add a genre tag to each international group in the dummy files and me a list of all the different tags.. want to set up the Color EPG mod to show each grouping in a different color.. Adult is gonna be pink.. except the gay ones, they can be brown :/..

When I hve time i'm going to go through all the genres listed in the xml files to make the color epg more complete.. really simple really, jsut name the color file in the skins media folder exactly as shown in the xml.

How do you want it tagged? I can add a <genre> tag to the programme, but I don't know if that will choke the PVRs, or add or modify a <category> tag, or maybe put the <genre> tag to the channels.

I'm pretty conservative on skins myself, maybe just too lazy to configure a new one, and sometime skins bomb a wizard that I get some add-on updates from a box seller.

Squall13
05-20-2015, 05:51 PM
Hi dara, psycon,

Does a bigger xml file directly affect the loading times of the EPG? I've noticed that the more channel we put in, the slower it loads. It could be on my end but I'm just asking your experiences.

dara
05-20-2015, 07:12 PM
Hi dara, psycon,

Does a bigger xml file directly affect the loading times of the EPG? I've noticed that the more channel we put in, the slower it loads. It could be on my end but I'm just asking your experiences.

Probably, especially with a xml that is served remotely. The size of the data that is passed is about 18M, it's not huge, but maybe with some setups with minimal ram, those setups may be flopping between the feed and loading it into the epg database.

Piolo1975
05-20-2015, 09:35 PM
Gracias, excelente aportacion

psycon
05-21-2015, 03:45 PM
Hi dara, psycon,

It does on Kodi 14 it seems . No at all difference on Kodi 15.

I have set the xml files at a 7 day load now. If your on Kodi 14 and find it too slow... upgrade!

The only part that should be longer is the "initial loading from clients" stage as it has to download a bigger file.

Juliushell
05-21-2015, 08:26 PM
this is for the EPG gurus, dara, pyscon, and whoever else helped, i found that in the EPG, some channels are showing the right program, at the right time, but in some others, there is a timeshift showing programs that where let's call "aired" earlier or will be later than the time showed, by this i mean, calling an example, HBO is showing in EPG Cars at 14:00hrs, Ice Age 3 at 16:00hrs, Planes at 18:00hrs, and Conan at 20:00hrs, time set is 16:00hrs, and is showing on live tv Cars, or Planes, in the mean time in Fox Movies Latinoamérica EPG is showing Hércules, and in live tv channel is exactly the same, this is with the same guide loaded at same time.

I thought it might be an issue of from where the XML are loading the data, and maybe for some channels load it from different time zone than others, JMO, and for all this, do you think it can be addressed and fixed?

Regards.

psycon
05-21-2015, 08:45 PM
simple problem in the grabber. regenerating the lists now.. you will probably have to purge your database.. give it 5 mins to regenerate before you do anything.

Juliushell
05-21-2015, 08:51 PM
You're so quick in this, you're da'men, and don't worry for time, i'm at work at this moment, "working hard" as you can see, heheheheheheheeeee.

dara
05-21-2015, 09:11 PM
Here is an update for the dummy files (full and english) and a correction for the UK rename. Some of those were just wrong, or have no schedule data. The dummies also include channels where there is no EPG available (like Azteca Noticias, UFC, ABC.COM, for example) I have found data using webgrabplus for about 27 named channels, and testing those to see if the time shift works for the grabbed data... looks good so far for the english, but I have no clue about the spanish or ASTRO/Star channels. I'm manually merging the data to the end of a NFPSF file, so if psycon can figure out a way to run the webgrab, then merge that output, the dummy and the mc2xml, we can have all the channels covered!

Juliushell
05-21-2015, 09:12 PM
Thanks dara, is this already loaded in the git? online, or however is called?

dara
05-21-2015, 09:17 PM
On the webgrab, I'm pulling from 8 sources, and the output has to be time corrected to utc, for which there is a little utility to do that. For the 27 channels, it takes about 4 minutes to pull for 2 days of data. Just a consideration, but if instead dummies can be "easier", let me know.

Edit: Attached is the result "wg_guide_tc.xml" and three configuration files, other than ini's, that are needed to run the webgrab after install. The wg_guide_tc is a time corrected xmltv to match UTC, even though there are time offsets listed... I think they are ignored by the PVR:

dara
05-21-2015, 09:18 PM
Thanks dara, is this already loaded in the git? online, or however is called?

psycon does that, I don't want to screw up the repo!

psycon
05-21-2015, 10:20 PM
added the UK fix.. will start working on the webgrab bit in a while.. shouodnt be too difficult.

dara
05-21-2015, 10:25 PM
added the UK fix.. will start working on the webgrab bit in a while.. shouodnt be too difficult.

One of the ini's, astro.my, does have to be modified for a time zone error... +8:00, vs. +8.00 .

psycon
05-22-2015, 12:08 AM
please c/p and send me your webgrab folder form programdata... i installed the siteini pack and its not working for me, well most of it isnt.

dara
05-22-2015, 02:12 AM
please c/p and send me your webgrab folder form programdata... i installed the siteini pack and its not working for me, well most of it isnt.

Here ya go. I took out the documentation folder, I was going to get rid of the others folders as well, but wasn't as sure about it.

malevi
05-22-2015, 05:11 PM
First of all thanks for all the work.

Don't know if this helps, or if it is too little too late.
Don't know how to use Webgrab... here it goes:

[731] - Mexico 1 = Televisa Canal 2 = http://www.entutele.com/canal/canal-2
[732] - Mexico 2 = Televisa Canal 5 = http://www.entutele.com/canal/canal-5
[733] - Mexico 3 = Azteca 13 - Azteca Trece = http://www.entutele.com/canal/el-trece
[734] - Mexico 4 = Canal Once TV = http://www.entutele.com/canal/once-tv
[735] - Mexico 5 = TV Más HD =
[736] - Mexico 6 = Canal 4 (Foro TV) = http://www.entutele.com/canal/foro-tv
[737] - Mexico 7 = Azteca 7HD = http://www.entutele.com/canal/azteca-7
[738] - Mexico 8 = Tele Fórmula = http://www.entutele.com/canal/teleformula
[739] - Mexico 9 = Proyecto 40 = http://www.entutele.com/canal/proyecto-40
[740] - Mexico 10 = Milenio TV = http://www.entutele.com/canal/milenio-tv

dara
05-22-2015, 05:27 PM
First of all thanks for all the work.

Don't know if this helps, or if it is too little too late.
Don't know how to use Webgrab... here it goes:

[731] - Mexico 1 = Televisa Canal 2 = http://www.entutele.com/canal/canal-2
[732] - Mexico 2 = Televisa Canal 5 = http://www.entutele.com/canal/canal-5
[733] - Mexico 3 = Azteca 13 - Azteca Trece = http://www.entutele.com/canal/el-trece
[734] - Mexico 4 = Canal Once TV = http://www.entutele.com/canal/once-tv
[735] - Mexico 5 = TV Más HD =
[736] - Mexico 6 = Canal 4 (Foro TV) = http://www.entutele.com/canal/foro-tv
[737] - Mexico 7 = Azteca 7HD = http://www.entutele.com/canal/azteca-7
[738] - Mexico 8 = Tele Fórmula = http://www.entutele.com/canal/teleformula
[739] - Mexico 9 = Proyecto 40 = http://www.entutele.com/canal/proyecto-40
[740] - Mexico 10 = Milenio TV = http://www.entutele.com/canal/milenio-tv

Thanks for the request! I focus on the 'named channels' as they normally don't get whipsawed from the list, and those Mexican networks are pretty easy to find. I'll add it to the webgrab list, but the negative will be that we will lose the channel ID that is generated by the dummy. Hopefully you'll see epg data in the next few days.

psycon
05-22-2015, 07:59 PM
updated git with webgrab channels.

dara
05-22-2015, 08:37 PM
psycon, need to run the time correct on the wg_guide.xml to reset the times for utc, so it will match the rest of the guide. Attaching the utility to do that, and data files which should include the Mexico channels, less #5. I also updated the pull for 2-3 days, vs. 1 day.

psycon
05-23-2015, 10:17 AM
updated.. I just removed the mexico chans form the dummy con compenste for the overlap.

Juliushell
05-23-2015, 03:24 PM
Guys, just one question, do i need to set my timezone? or it will be updated automaticly?

dara
05-23-2015, 04:06 PM
Guys, just one question, do i need to set my timezone? or it will be updated automaticly?

For the ipkill load, it should be set relative to UTC. For example, Eastern North America is -4, Pacific is -7. BST is currently +1.

By the way, for all that use this, if you know that your time zone is set correctly, and notice that the program is not matching to the guide, let us know. The webgrab guides are kind of tricky, as they aren't consistent on how the providers show their guides on-line, as the websites may take your local time and show what they have scheduled for their time. The times for the southern hemisphere may be really strange as they do Daylight Savings Time opposite of the northern. The schedules from microsoft are usually good. In particular, a Spanish speaker may help us greatly in reviewing the Latinoamerica channels.

kizer8
05-24-2015, 12:42 PM
When I run go.bat I get this error: "file Z:\Documents\Arduino\NFPS EPG Grabber\bin\wg_guide.xml not found.....Where is Z:\ coming from and how do I fix?

dara
05-24-2015, 02:10 PM
When I run go.bat I get this error: "file Z:\Documents\Arduino\NFPS EPG Grabber\bin\wg_guide.xml not found.....Where is Z:\ coming from and how do I fix?

You shouldn't run go.bat unmodified without understanding what is going on. Webgrabplus was added to the epg build, and must be installed properly, as well as updated, with the required config files and ini's, and then you have to modify the go.bat to your system. The Z:\ is just where psycon prefers to generate the output of webgrab, before he merges it into the dummy.

psycon
05-24-2015, 04:24 PM
You need to modify the webgrab config xml and change that line to the folder where you placed the /bin folder..

Ill automate the whole process eventually.

psycon
05-24-2015, 07:45 PM

Redownload everyting (and unzip the webgrab zip to c:\programdata)- i changed webgrab to to save to c:\windows\temp and the script copies it from there.

Updated git: just some code changes... got rid of goenglish.bat. go.bat give you a choice, and defaults to running both grabbers after 5 seconds.

dara
05-24-2015, 08:41 PM
I'd wish that Astro SuperSports were up, because I want to confirm the time correction is -32!

This is a short fix for Discovery World, for the Latin_tp files. Make sure you take out the spaces around the colon for the .ren

DWRLDHD : Discovery World

dara
05-25-2015, 02:20 PM
Here are the corrections (time for the webgrab, and the Discovery World LA), just need to drop them into the bin folder. I confirmed the time corrections for Astro, the UK stations, and the latinos, but not for the ABC News 24, or Star Sports, which aren't up. This should bring us to nearly 100% coverage on the available channels on NFPS.

psycon
05-26-2015, 02:04 AM
Got reports that the ipkill.org url shorteneres were having issues as they were in anti DDOS mode.. for me, simply going to the link on your computer and letting it load would re-whitelist my ip and work again.

If you have continued trouble, try the is.gd links in the OP..

The failsaife would be entering the raw github link instead, its just so damn long to type.

DarkSide
05-26-2015, 02:11 AM
the raw link worked for me with no problems on the pc... havent typed it out on the android stb cause it is long!!!! lol

psycon
05-26-2015, 03:25 PM
new pvr.stalker released with full support for this xmltv data source. I recommend using it over IPTV simple Client.