PDA

View Full Version : Jose Aldo welcomes fight with fellow UFC champion T.J. Dillashaw: ‘I would love to ..

jetta
12-20-2014, 12:44 AM
Jose Aldo welcomes fight with fellow UFC champion T.J. Dillashaw: ‘I would love to beat him up’

Jose Aldo is open to a champion vs. champion clash in the UFC.

The UFC featherweight kingpin, who is not interested in moving up to lightweight and face Anthony Pettis anymore, welcomed the idea of fighting current 135-pound champion T.J. Dillashaw.

In a recent interview on Team Alpha Male Radio, Dillashaw said he is interested in fighting Aldo.

"I wanna fight Aldo so bad, dude," Dillashaw said. "I will beat Aldo. I wanna fight him."

During a Q&A with the fans prior to the UFC Fight Night 58 weigh-ins on Friday, Aldo responded to Dillashaw’s comments.

"I would love to (fight him)," Aldo said with a laugh. "I really hope that fight happens, it would be great."

Aldo, who holds wins over Team Alpha Male products Urijah Faber and Chad Mendes (twice), eyes his fourth win against the team.

"I think he’s trying to promote himself, that’s why he’s saying that," Aldo said. "I would love to beat him up. It would be great to end my story with those three with a golden key."