PDA

View Full Version : Dreamlink T1 (preferably plus) in UK

Struth
04-14-2017, 12:31 PM
I have just moved from Canada to the UK. Had a T1 in Canada while living there and loved it - now see that there's a Plus model with added functionality - and would like to buy one in the UK to use again.

Does anyone know of any retailers I could buy from in the UK? Thanks

floder2
04-14-2017, 01:50 PM
I have just moved from Canada to the UK. Had a T1 in Canada while living there and loved it - now see that there's a Plus model with added functionality - and would like to buy one in the UK to use again.

Did you try UK Amazon ....I just bought a new T1 first Gen from there.....85.00 ...no tax....free shipping

nattyz2004
04-15-2017, 04:30 PM

If you have no option of getting it in the UK get a family member or friend to buy it here and then shipped it you. Will cost you a bit more but maybe your only option. Just saying

veronicas
04-15-2017, 07:51 PM
I have heard they are almost impossible to obtain in the UK/EUROPE. So I think the advise given previously, about having it ordered to your family in Canada, and have them ship it to you.

Cheers

crazy carl
04-16-2017, 05:29 PM
The UK have cracked down hard on these box's

Shoma
10-14-2017, 07:36 PM
I have heard they are almost impossible to obtain in the UK/EUROPE. So I think the advise given previously, about having it ordered to your family in Canada, and have them ship it to you.

Cheers

It seems Dreamlink T1 plus is Formuler +Z in Europe.

I Don't know how to make live links inactive :) , so just google Formuler +Z.

Mano9423
10-15-2017, 12:48 PM
It seems Dreamlink T1 plus is Formuler +Z in Europe.

I Don't know how to make live links inactive :) , so just google Formuler +Z.

This is good advice. Formuler should be easy to buy in europe and are the same boxes. Might want to wait, though, as they have announced a new box with upgraded hardware and android 7.0 to be released in mid-November.

Shoma
10-18-2017, 06:24 PM
That is a great info Mano! I was about to buy a DL T1 plus but will wait now.
If DL can run KODI 17, I will not need any other box.

Bkman2020
10-18-2017, 07:38 PM
Its called the s turbo

Munstah
10-18-2017, 08:49 PM
Its called the s turbo

The big release on the way is actually called the Z7+

Mano9423
10-18-2017, 11:28 PM
The big release on the way is actually called the Z7+

Yes, the S Turbo is a hybrid box that does both Satellite and IPTV. Slightly less RAM, but it does have many of the same specs as the forthcoming Z7+. Looks to be quite a bit more expensive as well, likely because it can do both IPTV and Sat.