PDA

View Full Version : Dreamlink T1 PLus scheduled recording

rickside
04-14-2017, 12:13 AM
Hi folks! Anyone have an idea on when Dreamlink will release their update to support scheduled recording? I am waiting on this function to buy the box but will not until I have a confirmation it is supported. I've read on the web that should be implemented in a future update. If that is true, does someone know when it is supposed to happen?

Any input on this would be greatly appreciated.

Brest regards!

aditaya12
04-16-2017, 05:52 AM
There is no ETA yet, as per my source it should be out some time by the end of next week.

rickside
04-17-2017, 10:19 PM
Hi aditaya12, thanks for your answer. Do you personally own a T1 plus? If yes, could you test the scheduled recording functionality when it'll be released and get back to me on the result? That'd be awesome!

aditaya12
04-18-2017, 02:22 AM
Hi aditaya12, thanks for your answer. Do you personally own a T1 plus? If yes, could you test the scheduled recording functionality when it'll be released and get back to me on the result? That'd be awesome!

Sure that's not a prob at all... I will let you know after testing as soon as new update is out

Yes I personally own T1 Plus :)

porkenstein
06-07-2017, 09:02 PM
So if I understand what your saying as I just got mine today you can only record the channel you are actually watching but no scheduling at this time?

pod77
06-08-2017, 01:56 AM
So if I understand what your saying as I just got mine today you can only record the channel you are actually watching but no scheduling at this time?

That is correct

AeonFlux
06-09-2017, 11:12 PM
Recording a channel or particular show should not have anything at all to do with the server / provider. It is just like watching the program. AS long as the donation was not violated by doing 2 channels at once or something like that, there should be no issue at the server end. Now, that being said, the guy doing the recording also has to understand if the server has a issue while he is recording then his recording may be screwed up. Should be as simple as that.

Am I missing something? Is it more complicated than that or is it me?

Now, the technical issues to actually record the clear video/audio is anything but simple. However, that's what you hire slick software guys for.

JMHO

tkk1
06-20-2017, 08:15 PM
I wonder what has happened to this... It's been couple months since the "planned", heck it's been almost 1/2 year since this thing was released, yet we still have no scheduled recording ...

Biglo
06-30-2017, 01:17 AM
I wonder what has happened to this... It's been couple months since the "planned", heck it's been almost 1/2 year since this thing was released, yet we still have no scheduled recording ...

IKR this is like my number 1 missing feature

Capt.Kangaroo
06-30-2017, 03:16 AM
two more weeks, they will update scheduled recording