PDA

View Full Version : Is there a video tutorial how to get and use these playlists. im missing out bros

asboman
04-07-2017, 11:47 PM
I can install addons and all that> ive got kodi 17.1 and using stalker client. can i use playlist loader along with stalker client ior go with extreme codes instead of stalker client. I feel like im missing out on something big time guys

help

cheers

dells
04-08-2017, 11:54 AM
if your stalker client is working than not missing out on much except vod which stalker does not have, playlists will give you the option to try different platforms to run, you should look at potato tv which can be used either with mac or playlist, works well...http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?28186-POTATO-TV-(IPTV-Stalker-addon)&p=184351&viewfull=1#post184351

asboman
04-08-2017, 01:13 PM
Isnt there loads more telly channels to chose from as well as the vod but it must have a working epg or ill stick to what i have

ilan
04-08-2017, 02:58 PM
You can use Potato TV in conjunction with IPTV Simple client, which is the PVR on which PVR Stalker client is based. It will load the same EPG guide you're using in PVR Stalker client. For all the world, it will look like PVR Stalker client and you can get VOD through the Potato TV add-on.

You need to disable PVR Stalker client and do an IPTV Reset before launching Potato TV and IPTV Simple client. You can go back and forth by disabling one set-up and doing an IPTV Reset and then enabling the other set-up.

asboman
04-10-2017, 10:28 AM
hi there ilan, can u tell me is there alot more channels to chose from? im not to interested in the vod i can get what i looking for through other addons but im gonna give this a go to get more telly channels if there are some going. is it worth the hassle?

cheers man

ilan
04-10-2017, 02:31 PM
Potato TV is a video add-on that streams the channels from our services here. In essence, it is the next generation of the IPTV Stalker video add-on. It isn't a different service.

jony604
04-10-2017, 09:26 PM
Ilan you don't have to do a reset when you switch from pvr stalker client to potato tv /simple client
just turn pvr stalker client off before you use others ( i have 16.1 pvr stalker on android and 17 on laptop that i have potato tv /simple client channel's & guide) which you can use ether potato tv addon or simple client with out having to turn off simple client. it is working very well
for couch tv addon for vod and all channe/lsimple or simple client with guide Now back wards from(Channel 1 ) delight!!! is that speled with two LL's? Nicely hiden thank you couch potato

ilan
04-11-2017, 12:22 AM
I'm not certain on that one. For those who have a fully configured PVR Stalker client (i.e., serial number, Device ID, signature) , switching might require an IPTV Reset, but I haven't tested that scenario.