PDA

View Full Version : T1 plus release date?

starRyder
04-03-2017, 04:26 PM
Any update on the new release date?

von101
04-03-2017, 06:10 PM
Hopefully any day soon. A shipment left Korea already bound for Canada

dells
04-03-2017, 06:50 PM
personally I am not impressed with the t1 plus that is coming out and that the original t1 owners are left with an even older version that does not allow you to upgrade to the latest kodi version because of the android kit-kat which will be the same with the t1 plus, you would think releasing another box dreamlink would have gotten it right, the specs leave a lot to be desired especially the android operating version being used, outdated to say the least, only benefit from the t1 is the google play store which should have been available with the t1 from the get go imo, when you factor in the cost of the t1 plus, the memory it has (1gb, 8gb), 1.4a HDMI 30 fps 4k, lack of dual band wifi, (full specs below) and that you are stuck with only being able to go so far with kodi there are other options available imo that are much much better, really it is not much of an upgrade over the original and nothing to get excited about
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?27241-Dreamlink-T1-Plus-Specs&p=181376&viewfull=1#post181376

starRyder
04-03-2017, 10:47 PM
Your opinion is appreciated and your concerns noted however way off topic. I was asking for an updated release date. If your not a dreamlink fan why even post in this part of the forum? Do you sell competitors product?
My suggestion to you, don't purchase one and don't hijack a thread.

Peace

NBS
04-03-2017, 11:03 PM
Your opinion is appreciated and your concerns noted however way off topic. I was asking for an updated release date. If your not a dreamlink fan why even post in this part of the forum? Do you sell competitors product?
My suggestion to you, don't purchase one and don't hijack a thread.

Peace

If someone makes a comment that is not favourable to dreamlink he is sellings a competitors product?....lol
I agree with dells on most of his points too

Kimbo
04-03-2017, 11:37 PM
Okay folks lets be repectful of the person who posted the original post on the date of the new T1 Plus, at no point in time was this thread meant to be use as an opinion on what you believe is wrong with Dreamlink,

Here is a story:

An old man walk to a bus stop and sees a group of people, he asks them "do you know when the bus will be stopping by?" and young man quickly answers " the bus driver is rude and the seats are uncomfortable". The old man replies "althought that is good information to know, that is not what I ask"

Motto of the story- Dont be that young man :cool:

Anything else that is not related to the release date of the new T1 on this thread will be deleted. Please feel free to start a new thread to express your concerns!

crazed 9.6
04-04-2017, 01:20 AM
possibly early next week for the release, is what I heard thru the grapevine

crazy carl
04-04-2017, 01:30 AM
Word on the street is that the shipment is held up at customs

NBS
04-04-2017, 01:31 AM
Word on the street is that the shipment is held up at customs

that happens a lot

AeonFlux
04-04-2017, 10:50 AM
Swine Customs! Let the data flow!

aditaya12
04-05-2017, 01:35 AM
Boxes are released from customs but DOL server is down, as soon as server is up boxes will be up for sale ... Hopefully tomorrow !

pperhar
04-05-2017, 01:57 AM
Hi,
Got Dreamlink T1 Plus Today. I have Few Questions.

1) How To Schedule Recording on T1 Plus. I am able to record live tv what is playing right now but not able to schedule it.

2) Teamviewer Quick Support doesn't allow to remotely control the Box. How can we remotely control the box. Is there any other app??

3) Once we record something on the usb, how can we play it back?? is it through tools and play it from there??

4) I am only able to Program Tv Power and TV Source button on T1 Plus Remote, Can we program volume also??

Thanks

Capt.Kangaroo
04-05-2017, 02:08 AM
Hi,
Got Dreamlink T1 Plus Today. I have Few Questions.

1) How To Schedule Recording on T1 Plus. I am able to record live tv what is playing right now but not able to schedule it.

2) Teamviewer Quick Support doesn't allow to remotely control the Box. How can we remotely control the box. Is there any other app??

3) Once we record something on the usb, how can we play it back?? is it through tools and play it from there??

4) I am only able to Program Tv Power and TV Source button on T1 Plus Remote, Can we program volume also??

Thanks
1.Now only instant recording is ready. will add scheduled recording and more pvr features soon.
2.please try other version at t1 aptoide market.
3. go Tools menu and play File Brower. and you can find the recorded file at D:/ folder. click to play back.
4.Yeah. only tv on/off and tv source can be programmed to this new rcu.

Kimbo
04-05-2017, 01:12 PM
Since the answer was asnwer for the original question so thread closed