PDA

View Full Version : Easy EPG with no effort for the IPTV Stalker client!!!! "NFPS LIVE TV"

mookiex4
05-04-2015, 02:59 PM
Hello fellow Kodi/Android Users,

I have an MX2 and was trying to figure out how to get an EPG for my IPTV Stalker video addon, (NFPS) until the provider gets out of Beta and provides their own. WELL WAIT NO MORE!!!!!!!!!!!! I found
by accident, something that works for your Live TV Streaming NFPS service and wanted to share it with everyone who may be interested. I can only confirm that this will work if you have your PVR TV set to the
1.iptvprivateserver.tv and cannot say for any other source which will not get mentioned here if any others even exist.

I installed the iVue EPG guide using the tutorial from this web address, with props going out to Michael Davies,
https://seo-michael.co.uk/tutorial-how-to-install-ivue-tv-guide-kodi-xbmc/ and happened upon an interesting selection. WHEN YOU GET TO THE "SELECT PROGRAMS" SECTION, where it tells you to select the "XMLTV type, DON'T DO IT,select the "IPTV Stalker client" instead.

Once the IPTV Stalker Client stuck, (It took 3 times selecting it), I exited KODI and went back in. When I went back in and the EPG started up with all of my NFPS channels I was shocked! I selected a few channels and it wanted me to choose the streams, so after I had my FTV guide flashbacks, I decided that I didn't have time for that right at the moment and I left to get the stuff to start the Sour Mash for my sons upcoming wedding.

When I returned and was done with my projects and chores a few hours later, I noticed that I inadvertently left the EPG open and only shut the TV off. Now I cannot say how long it took, but since it was on and left alone it populated itself with the links to the streams from the NFPS service. While I cannot say it is so for all of the channels at this point, I can say that every channel of the near 50 channels that I randomly chose, came on without and interference from me choosing the stream source. All channels in NFPS show up in the iVue EPG with times and channel icons.

*Please note that I received "Script Errors" at first but exited Kodi twice and it cleared up, then it took me 3 times selecting the IPTV Stalker Client before it would take hold in the configuration.

Thanks all and I hope that this helps everyone out until NFPS gets their EPG up and running.:cool:

For the Tutorial on installing the Stalker Addon please read my posting here: http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2341-How-to-install-the-Stalker-Client-within-KODI-for-Android-Devices

moskivb
05-04-2015, 03:29 PM
That is good way to cut from mine EPG many of not needed channels and to add EPG for my favorite channels from another repos and all to be together.

dara
05-04-2015, 03:31 PM
Nice post, please keep the discussion to here, so support is not all over the place:

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2750-Kodi-IPTV-Stalker-addon-with-EPG

PVRUser
05-04-2015, 03:43 PM
I'm confused, dara you're saying to post further posts in another thread but that one is for the video addon no? Here, he's talking about an EPG for the IPTV PVR Stalker client addon am I right?

dara
05-04-2015, 03:46 PM
I'm confused, dara you're saying to post further posts in another thread but that one is for the video addon no? Here, he's talking about an EPG for the IPTV PVR Stalker client addon am I right?

This is a tutorial thread, first of all. The link is to the discussion on how to use IPTV Stalker with the ivue tv guide. There are more issues than just loading the ivue, and it doesn't work with the latest IPTV Stalker. Also, no PVR clients work directly with any of the TV Guide addon decendents, directly, so I believe the OP is mistaken, he may be actually talking about the IPTV Stalker video addon, not the PVR client. The addons.ini used by the ivue only works with IPTV Stalker.

mookiex4
05-04-2015, 05:08 PM
Nice post, please keep the discussion to here, so support is not all over the place:

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2750-Kodi-IPTV-Stalker-addon-with-EPG

Okay sorry about that. I kind of thought it was more of a tutorial, but it could be seen as a file or fix as well.

mookiex4
05-04-2015, 05:11 PM
This is a tutorial thread, first of all. The link is to the discussion on how to use IPTV Stalker with the ivue tv guide. There are more issues than just loading the ivue, and it doesn't work with the latest IPTV Stalker. Also, no PVR clients work directly with any of the TV Guide addon decendents, directly, so I believe the OP is mistaken, he may be actually talking about the IPTV Stalker video addon, not the PVR client. The addons.ini used by the ivue only works with IPTV Stalker.

Yes I am talking to the people using the "IPTV Stalker video addon" to receive the NFPS service. I am linked directly to it through iVue and it populated on its' own without interference of my own in regards to choosing streams.

mookiex4
05-04-2015, 05:18 PM

The tutorial for the iVue installation near the end after you have completed the installation mentions that the premium channels are not enabled as a default, then the author goes into how to enable them. During the enabling process instead of making the selection he speaks of use the, "IPTV PVR Stalker" option instead and it will link to the NFPS IPTV Stalker video addon and eventually populate on its' own. I did it and it worked for me. I found it by accident and figured I would try it. Saying there are no EPG add-ons is currently incorrect for the"IPTV Stalker video addon", since I actually did it. That may have been true until now.

PVRUser
05-04-2015, 05:38 PM
That's why I said it was so confusing because it's talking about PVR Stalker which mixes things while it shouldn't.

mookiex4
05-04-2015, 05:42 PM
That's why I said it was so confusing because it's talking about PVR Stalker which mixes things while it shouldn't.

Right, but the add on is in the PVR folder that provides the IPTV Stalker video addon for the TV section in KODI. All of KODI seems a bit menu confusing to me and I may get a handle on it one of these days

frank
05-05-2015, 02:19 AM
Thanks ...............working great here:o

Pale
05-05-2015, 02:32 AM
This has been working well for several days now....*Golf Clap*.

This has to be the easiest EPG out there for stalker that we have found so far....It requires almost no effort to populate and link.

So, save yourself a lot of wasted time trying to get FTV to behave and use Ivue instead....Then you can figure out what you will do with all of your new found free time!

bubbs16
05-05-2015, 02:41 AM
easy to setup and it does work however i'm either missing something or i dont get it. i still have to link it to the channel i wanna watch . that's ridiculous if so.

Pale
05-05-2015, 01:31 PM
Turn on Ivue and let it sit for a few hours...when you come back, it will be all linked up. I will say, that I am not sure exactly how long this takes....but it does work.

abullbar
05-06-2015, 11:26 AM
Turn on Ivue and let it sit for a few hours...when you come back, it will be all linked up. I will say, that I am not sure exactly how long this takes....but it does work.

Yes confirmed working Just change setting to refresh every 12 hr