PDA

View Full Version : Keep Calm

tinieBlax
05-03-2015, 10:43 AM
For those of you trying to connect and not being able, we are on it.

Remember thats the reason why its free, because we are on test/beta mode, and some things might pop up.

stay calm and try to connect in a few.:cool:

Sparky_SC
05-03-2015, 11:32 AM
thanks tinieBlax ! Your post acknowledges there is a problem, operators are aware of it, and its being worked on. Info of this sort is what people are looking for. Up until your post, there was a lot of misinformation being circulated by those apparently just guessing.

Thanks again !

pdevonish
05-03-2015, 01:53 PM
Thank you for giving me this information. I will wait a while and try again later.

apclarke87
05-03-2015, 02:19 PM
thank you tnieBlax we just want to be inform.

frogger
05-03-2015, 02:20 PM
thanks for the heads up tinieBlax it's nice to get someone who says there is a problem and it is being worked on.......cheers....ht

George delon
05-03-2015, 03:03 PM
Still have the problem here in Arizona this morning

frostycold
05-03-2015, 03:49 PM
Still have the problem here in Arizona this morning

Really? Have you not read any of this thread? Maybe it's time for a a legit sub. Read Post #1. It has all your answers.

Bkman2020
05-03-2015, 03:53 PM
Enjoy what you have in life this service is just a bonus .

disisme
05-03-2015, 04:53 PM
Thanks for the info on server issues, redid my box and still says Your STB is blocked. Please let us know when the issues have been resolved or at least improved so I can try again..

kpawso
05-03-2015, 08:28 PM
Has anyone tried this ?
Unplug these mag250/254 unit that is giving the blocked message for 1 hour both power and the cat5 cable.. then plug both back in and they should connect.
I tried it over night about 7 hours and message was still there this morning.

Marley
05-03-2015, 08:34 PM
been said many times they are working on it when its fixed i'm sure all will know

mama25
05-03-2015, 08:37 PM
we are down

Bkman2020
05-03-2015, 08:52 PM
It's down so that will not work.

disisme
05-04-2015, 03:37 AM
Its back up

Pedro49
05-04-2015, 05:16 AM
Oh no it's not .

Obviously it is working for some people and not others , I am prepared to "keep calm" and trust that admin is still working on it .

Pedro49
05-04-2015, 07:36 AM
Up date , I got to thinking , odd some working some not . So I rebooted my router , which makes you have a new IP address .

Result freeserver now working , worth a try for those still not working .

dan2015
05-04-2015, 11:21 AM
its up and working fine for me

soldertech24
05-04-2015, 11:57 AM
It's working for me all I did was reboot my box

Orziz
05-04-2015, 01:27 PM
Working here- thanks and hope it wasnt too serious.

jarboy
05-04-2015, 05:30 PM
good job guy for fixing the server, I really do appreciate of what you doing for us with the iptv server

lanky1
05-04-2015, 06:17 PM
Still not working for me I guess Im too new around here to be allowed access. Tried deleting portal resetting box to virgin state and starting again. Still no access (even if I put details of another test server (which works) then delete and reinstall privateserver) guess its now for the chosen few?????????? :((

Shame I had high hopes of promoting this service (on a paid basis) once the beta was sorted....

lanky

'chasing...
05-04-2015, 06:34 PM
Still not working for me I guess Im too new around here to be allowed access. Tried deleting portal resetting box to virgin state and starting again. Still no access (even if I put details of another test server (which works) then delete and reinstall privateserver) guess its now for the chosen few?????????? :((

Shame I had high hopes of promoting this service (on a paid basis) once the beta was sorted....

lanky

its not even up yet(charged for)... if ur plan is to offer perfect service, good luck.. this has been real stable 4 my neighbor & has been free! i wouldn't hesitate to recommend this svc, even after they start chargin... already proved they rock! :)

theuduk
05-04-2015, 06:38 PM
Is not for just the chosen few as not many reportd like your at this time, would say check again reboot including router.

aztheroth1
05-04-2015, 08:18 PM
It's funny for me how some people are able to say anything just to impressed other. I know we can't complain since it's free... but remember that the samples always bring customers or send them away. IMO, testing is not close to be over. I mean... they have done great job adding channels and making them stable at times... but not always. Yes... I know is on testing... no need to remind me. Just giving my opinion... and my opinion is that, even when it's looking good so far, there are still some little issues to be taken care of. And please... for the people that says that we can't complain until the service is complete... when it's complete and we pay we can complain... but still we can't demand anything... and the reason is obvious. Again. Just my opinion and know others think the same way but don't dare to say it

onnie
05-04-2015, 08:40 PM
I know disappointment and tempers flare when we expect something to work and it doesn't. However, I was down starting Friday night and most of Saturday. I have been up for all of Sunday and most of today. However, there are several channels going in and out or just pixilating. But I try to remember this is what testing is all about. 'chasing..., perhaps if you reboot your modem and reset you box it will again work. However, I feel certain this box will go down, again and again, all boxes do. It is important to me how quickly and professionally the technicians can find and fix the problem and get us back up and running.

lanky1
05-04-2015, 10:20 PM
Guys
Look Im not complaining honestly, I was really greatfull to have what I had! I just questioned that perhaps those with only a few posts (like me) and I have not been around long had been excluded. if not and its a bug fantastic!! I can wait, but as and when the service becomes "paid for" I would love to be able to recommend it!!

All I am trying to say is that I am not just some leach after free tv. I have been around the tv scene for over 25 years in one form or another and know how hard people involved do work with projects like this. Some seem to have it sorted, quite a few don't, is that not partly what its all about and identifying bugs/ fixes and issues / at least right now?

Yes I am brand new on this forum, but not on the scene.

lanky

shollywood
05-05-2015, 04:10 AM
Guys
Look Im not complaining honestly, I was really greatfull to have what I had! I just questioned that perhaps those with only a few posts (like me) and I have not been around long had been excluded. if not and its a bug fantastic!! I can wait, but as and when the service becomes "paid for" I would love to be able to recommend it!!

All I am trying to say is that I am not just some leach after free tv. I have been around the tv scene for over 25 years in one form or another and know how hard people involved do work with projects like this. Some seem to have it sorted, quite a few don't, is that not partly what its all about and identifying bugs/ fixes and issues / at least right now?

Yes I am brand new on this forum, but not on the scene.

lanky

Who cares , yes you are complaining. It's free! If you want better, start your own.

crazed 9.6
05-05-2015, 05:26 AM
Thread title here reads "Keep Calm"

guess that didn't work. Next time Tinie will have to title his thread "Keep Calm, Please"

lol... :)

K00lKatT
05-05-2015, 05:33 AM
maybe, keep calm or else!!.....lol

Condecoma
09-17-2015, 11:54 PM
i see this post its from may but im having that same issue now and many others also. is this the same type of event we experienced in may? what can we do???