PDA

View Full Version : Stbemu file and mx player questions

exhumist70
05-01-2015, 06:54 PM
Hi Guys and Gals , New to this forum and am running the new box mega 268 which is android based , Doing a lot of reading on this site before asking questions and cant find anything on the mega 268 here , My question is what is the stbemu file and what is the mx player ? are they both required to get going and how do you actually launch to watch tv via the mx player ? , I have loaded the stbemu file and the mx player , where are the server settings entered as well ? , On this box i have a section called mega tv which i clicked on to enter server settings but i am pretty sure this internal mega tv player does not work with nfps according to another site i was reading.
Once i get this thing going i will post to help others for this box .
Any guidance would be helpful .
Thank you

date
05-01-2015, 07:59 PM
exhumist70 I really like your attitude coming up front offering your help for others even though you have problem.
Ok you have done well by installing the STB-emu and the mx player but remember in order for this to work good you need to install one more thing which is the APK mx player (when you open the mx player the first time it will tell you the version number you need to install so take a note of it and install it then you need to configure a few things more, first you need to configure your mx player by going to setting and then decode then check only options with H/W+ now exit and go back to your emu on the top right corner go with the option for external player as mx player then in the emu setting profile apply the ps url for NFPS and then scroll down and change the last six of the MAC to anything lese.
Enjoy

exhumist70
05-01-2015, 09:35 PM
Thank you kindly , I will test this out and report back with the results

exhumist70
05-01-2015, 11:29 PM
What stbemu file should i use the one i have is mygica.stbemu 8.5 , somehow i dont think that is any good for the mega 268 as i got a error message when testing that file.

date
05-02-2015, 01:32 AM
No this will not work good for you, you need to download the STB-emu and install it and as said above in post 2.

big dady
05-02-2015, 03:09 AM
On the mega 268 open mega tv go to portal and the http://1.iptvprivateserver.tv/stacker_portal/c/ and it will work. No need to add any thing extra

big dady
05-02-2015, 03:13 AM
For some reason that's the only way the the Meag tv will take any URL i don't know why but it works for my 2 box

Marley
05-02-2015, 04:52 AM
yea dont think so Now supports Mag200/250/254/260 & AuraHD Emulation

date
05-02-2015, 08:25 PM
It was reported by Darkside that the downloaded emu works better than the one comes with it and because of this I recommended the external.

exhumist70
05-11-2015, 03:54 PM
Mega 268 update:Still testing this box .When clicking on mega tv icon there is a authentication box that pops up asking for user and password , Any clue on how to bypass or password to get into this area on the box ? Looks like the yellow bar on the infomir boot up screen in the background but cannot get passed this darn authentication box .
Please advise.
Thanks