PDA

View Full Version : avov tvonline N

shincho
03-11-2017, 04:17 PM
i need info about tvonline N,,, if the house service work with this box middleware sistem? thanks

PayPerView
03-14-2017, 12:55 AM
Rocket should work with the TV Online N. It has Nova and woks with the Stalker server through the TV Online app. At least that's what they say on their website.

If you're concerned about being able to use Rocket/NFPS/Rout66, then you may want to consider the TV Online S. TV online S works with Stalker middleware solutions, with the exact same interface as a TV Online N; again that's what they say on their website.

legsdiamo
03-19-2017, 11:07 PM
The tvonline N does have the TVonline app and does work with Rocket/NFPS/Route66.

Marley
03-20-2017, 01:39 AM
yes it works great have np with it

crazy carl
03-23-2017, 03:41 PM
It looks like an interesting box, it seems however that its much easier to just stick to stalker then trying to migrate over to Avov's Nova Ware

Marley
03-23-2017, 09:28 PM
you can update 4k box to nova 2 but i dont think rocket works on that only tvonline which runs great think it has epg and grid too but i could be wrong . The new n box has it already built in very fast box on kodi 4k runs smooth would like to see kodi 17 which will be a update at sometime running 5.1 now
see
The AVOV Technology TVONLINE N 4K set top box is AVOV'S NEXT GENERATION premium IPTV/OTT Android set top box.This device comes pre-loaded with AVOV'S CUSTOM NOVA MIDDLEWARE and TVONLINE (can run both exclusive NOVA II IPV servers and regular STALKER IPTV servers!

Ipguy
07-16-2017, 06:47 AM
This box is very poorly made....it feel like a peace of cardboard, It work fine but I can't decide if I like
it or hate it, The ir on the remote is very bad, you have to aim exactly at the unit for it to work, you have To unplug the device in other to reboot the system you can't do it from the remote control.
What's wrong with this company? They only make steps backward not forward

desiboy1
07-17-2017, 06:37 AM
You can buy the air remote on ebay for $8 . That works perfect with avov units.

Ipguy
07-17-2017, 07:48 AM
Ok...thank you

Marley
07-17-2017, 07:25 PM
my son runs that box for his 4k tv hes not calling me so it must be ok

Ipguy
07-18-2017, 02:55 AM
The box is fine but Avov is very weird when it come to the design....try holding one in your hand you can feel that cheap plastic, it's Very poorly made.
I had a lot of cheap Chinnese made boxes but this is the worst one when it come to the design but at the end only the performance and the software matters.

sato
07-18-2017, 03:37 AM
Well lately there has been a lot of freezing on their boxes, and as far as software updates, they seem to be almost non existant now...

Ipguy
07-18-2017, 05:51 AM
Sunday night while I was watching a movie they push some type of update but I look all over the place and I don't see any changes.
Man that's Avov For you a lot of weird stuff....like the system started updating while I was watching tv.