PDA

View Full Version : Server up?

conman
04-30-2015, 12:06 PM
I can't connect to the iptv server this morning. Is it up or is it my box. Avov Vox 01.

dreamscape
04-30-2015, 12:08 PM
It's Down :(

apclarke87
04-30-2015, 12:49 PM
there was a post stating that we would not have these problems like with the IKS last night i had a lot of freezing and now this morning connection error.

K00lKatT
04-30-2015, 12:51 PM
so, you don't want to allow any work on the servers for what is now a totally free service????....interesting, hmm

boycey
04-30-2015, 12:53 PM
we all appreciate your services. May i say its probs the best addon i have on my box

K00lKatT
04-30-2015, 01:01 PM
if you have an avov or an android box you can still access plenty of tv....so relax

dreamscape
04-30-2015, 02:08 PM

Only added the sad face as it said my post needed to be 10 characters :D

Digitaldan
04-30-2015, 03:03 PM
I just go to the inner portal on my Mag and watch the list I have. Got what I need.... Keep up the good job guys! Appreciate it! :)

Kodi64
04-30-2015, 03:11 PM
there was a post stating that we would not have these problems like with the IKS last night i had a lot of freezing and now this morning connection error.

Are you for real ? free service and you complain

Marley
04-30-2015, 03:33 PM
look as i said many times this is still in test mode get a life like Kodi64 said Are you for real ? free service and you complain i should not be so mean we do have up or down thread and we do have this http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2329-Channels-Working-or-Lost-Channel-Quality and i'm working

theuduk
04-30-2015, 03:59 PM
Server seems to be stablizng took a long time for 199 Yesterday to come in then bad freezing but after ten min was solid, a few others I tried took a long time to come in give it a few hours and see what progress has been made.

apclarke87
04-30-2015, 06:09 PM
Are you for real ? free service and you complain
you call this complaining I had IKS paid for it and had a lot off down time i have no problems paying but give me service and if it going down, we only ask to have some communications some of us are re-sellers for iks and customer do call when there is no service

FrankieG
04-30-2015, 06:16 PM
you call this complaining I had IKS paid for it and had a lot off down time i have no problems paying but give me service and if it going down, we only ask to have some communications some of us are re-sellers for iks and customer do call when there is no service

You guys are amazing!!!!!!!!

K00lKatT
04-30-2015, 06:19 PM
@apclarke, we don't support nor recommend resellers to our members, thks..

Marley
04-30-2015, 07:00 PM
may be you should read the rules here

big dady
04-30-2015, 09:42 PM
he's selling something he gets for free and getting mad for getting calls. WOW

Marley
04-30-2015, 09:48 PM
when you put it that way that sucks

bubbs16
05-01-2015, 05:27 AM
legit ? i wonder if we can get a eta on when this will be ready to go. I wish we could get a its in alpha,beta stage, and an eta. that would be nice.

Marley
05-01-2015, 06:18 AM
I like beta stage has ring to it

Kodi64
05-01-2015, 01:26 PM
beta is fantastic its free and wonderful
When a channel goes down who cares change the channel
as for apclarke87 that was your choice to be a reseller not rocket or nfps to make money from people unaware how to do this themselves so deal with it with them not here in forum

chippa
05-01-2015, 01:36 PM
To be fair to the poster, it seems that he is speaking about IKS. I guess he is on the wrong forum.

theuduk
05-01-2015, 01:44 PM
To fair to the poster, it seems that he is speaking about IKS. I guess he is on the wrong forum.

Nope not guessing this is not an IKS site there are many sites for that.

big dady
05-01-2015, 05:27 PM
There's a bunch of guys like that selling cheap boxes on line with Kodi for up to $500. Telling people no need to pays cable or sat tv no more

dara
05-01-2015, 06:31 PM
There's a bunch of guys like that selling cheap boxes on line with Kodi for up to $500. Telling people no need to pays cable or sat tv no more

That's too bad. Education and a little work to get over the learning curve makes this pretty cheap. If those that pay $500 get the help and hand-holding, it may actually be worth it. Imagine this, some people think it's absolutely necessary to pay a cable company to watch local TV.

Marley
05-01-2015, 08:08 PM
will still is for me but that's another story look some people just dont know about all this would say 75% or more

date
05-01-2015, 08:27 PM
But guys some people they do this for a living. Remember life is not free when you ask for things to done on your behalf and to be delivered right to your door.

big dady
05-01-2015, 09:14 PM
But guys some people they do this for a living. Remember life is not free when you ask for things to done on your behalf and to be delivered right to your door.

yes that's true but they do it for a living and that's ok but don't come crying the sky is falling because you get a few phone calls. No one owes them any thing. If any they should come begin for help not demanding answers so there life can go on making money on some ones work

Marley
05-01-2015, 09:40 PM
we give out free info here all time just saying

12icer
05-02-2015, 04:01 AM
If they are already selling the free service they need to be banned, and outed. Anyone telling the peeps that they need to get ANYTHING without testing it themselves, AND telling them all of the facts is ripping them off. I plan to get a reseller package, BUT it is all for friends and family so that I can activate as we get them up. I am waitng just like all the people who have been here, and the sister site for years, and all of us who have done TV for decades. NFPS, and Rocket are the best team I have seen, When they do maintenance, and upgrades everything always improves. Newbies need to act like newbies and read, read, read, and obey the rules. >>> My box said connection error, I rebooted it and waited for it to connect, It did later, and I was back watching TV. Common thing and updates are a fact of life even with PROVIDER and CABLE TV.

apclarke87
05-02-2015, 02:05 PM
i do not think anyone who comes here in this forum in complaining i think persons just want to know if the system is down if other members do not come and say that there is a problem one would never known. we were ask to test the service and that we did love the freebies but willing and ready to pay when have to so. I have been a IKS reseller for over two Years the first thing i learn is that you have to read those who don't want to take the time to read have to pay for my time and they are told can;t promise anything never promise them a rose garden. I setup iptv server for people never charge anyone for the service always tell them it is testing and free for now how much? no final price set yet. but if it goes down they will call. criticism not always a bad thing it an opportunity to better one self. for anyone who don't want to take the time to read and do it for them self, it is time to setup a STB and fuel to get there. i thought this forum was for discussion not to beat up each other

K00lKatT
05-02-2015, 02:32 PM
This site has nothing to do with IKS and won't ever. So that solves that, yes, discussion is welcome here but there will be no support or recommendations for resellers. THAT IS THE POLICY OF THIS SITE, thks..
I would urge you to consider how your "customers" are going to feel when they learn down the road that you have been charging them for an essentially free and supported service. Pause and reflect, it's called growth..thks

remmirt
05-03-2015, 12:13 AM
Server is down here. Anyone else?

hotwarmguy
05-03-2015, 12:14 AM
yes it is down

crazed 9.6
05-03-2015, 12:19 AM
what's down ?
Nothing is down.

Guys, thread closed.
sorry :)

lmao, sorry guys.. yes something is down. But lets start new threads about it. This thread is old and a different reason why down.
Still closed and appologies again and thnx guys