PDA

View Full Version : Havent been here for a while just a quick Kodi help please

torontoqueen
03-03-2017, 01:11 PM
Hey everyone so I switched the skin back to the older version of Kodi so when. I click on videos it gives you 5 of your top add ons you can put.. but then when I click on add ons.. on top of videos it used to let me view all of them by picture now I gotta click 1 by 1 to see the remaining add ons on how do I change that

ilan
03-03-2017, 06:07 PM
I'm not sure if I understand exactly what you are asking, but I'll give it a shot. When you are looking at the video add-ons, invoke the left-side, fly-out menu. The top item in the menu is View. Click it until you see View: Thumbnails

torontoqueen
03-03-2017, 07:06 PM
For example I click on videos.. I can see 5 of my favourite add ons.. but then when i click on add ons for the rest of the add ons... it used to show the thumbnails automatically how do i get it like that
http://i64.tinypic.com/22dqme.png

have a look at this screenshot this is whay i mean it used to be where i can just see all of them as a thumbnail now i gotta click one by one

Blackbear199
03-03-2017, 07:25 PM
do as ilan said.
in your screenshot on the left center of the screen,its a pull out menu(left arrow or air mouse over it and it will pop out).change the view to thumbnail or whatever other option you may wish.default is list which is what ur using now.

torontoqueen
03-03-2017, 08:24 PM
do as ilan said.
in your screenshot on the left center of the screen,its a pull out menu(left arrow or air mouse over it and it will pop out).change the view to thumbnail or whatever other option you may wish.default is list which is what ur using now.

it gives me no option i highlight for example exodus and on the right side it shows the menu.. what i mean is when i click on video add ons it used to show all the thumbnail at once