PDA

View Full Version : F.T.V. Add On? Wasn't working, Then it partially work now I get a script error?

mookiex4
04-29-2015, 02:01 PM
Does anyone have any experience with the FTV Add On? I cannot seem to get it up and running. The funny thing is the Video Tutorials when completed shows them starting up one channel and then the video ends. I wonder if the Add On is so buggy that they can't get it full functional either.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Mookie:confused:

dara
04-29-2015, 02:10 PM
Works fine for me. You may want to uninstall and reinstall to see if that will fix the issue. It was recently updated, and is now called FilmOn.TV

mookiex4
04-29-2015, 03:02 PM
Works fine for me. You may want to uninstall and reinstall to see if that will fix the issue. It was recently updated, and is now called FilmOn.TV

Thanks for the insight. Is there a direct link for this? I did notice in the FTV settings that it asks for a FilmOn ID and Password if you have one. Perhaps the respository I installed from was an older version. Thanks again.

dara
04-29-2015, 03:11 PM
Look for TR Total Installer, it does a search for add-ons for you.

mookiex4
04-29-2015, 03:25 PM
Look for TR Total Installer, it does a search for add-ons for you.

Sorry Dara, I am relatively new to this whole thing but gaining knowledge quickly. Pardon my ignorance related to my next question. The TR Installer would be a program add-on? Thanks for your help.

dara
04-29-2015, 03:40 PM
Sorry Dara, I am relatively new to this whole thing but gaining knowledge quickly. Pardon my ignorance related to my next question. The TR Installer would be a program add-on? Thanks for your help.

Yes it is. I'll see if there's easy link for it. I'd refer you to the forum, but that's not allowed, in forum or in PM.

-edit

here's a tutorial.

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-manually-install-total-installer-for-xbmc-kodi/

Marley
04-29-2015, 03:50 PM
works here dont use it much

big dady
04-29-2015, 03:51 PM
The easiest way is to install SuperRepo repositories

big dady
04-29-2015, 03:57 PM
How did i miss Dara's post? most be getting old

Marley
04-29-2015, 04:02 PM
i said that yesterday lol yes we are

date
04-29-2015, 06:14 PM
The way I do for every addons is first I install totalxbmc repo then I install total installer and them I go to program and manual search for any addons, totalxbmx has all the repos and the addons you guys need.
Thanks