PDA

View Full Version : New smartvu hd box troubles

fasttimes
02-15-2017, 05:13 PM
Anyone have one these? I cannot get it to connect with the iks66 server, ( says wrong credentials ) also the url address has a red line under it ( looks like a spell check , I disabled that in the andriod settings, same result. Thanks for your help.

jscrimshaw
02-15-2017, 11:15 PM
Same issue here... Makes me think I waisted my money.. have been trying to get this thing working for the last 2 weeks.. my service works on my MAG but not on this smartvu box.. I have done an account reset and tried different MAC ids with no success

fasttimes
02-16-2017, 01:04 AM
They don't even return my emails, brutal

crazed 9.6
02-16-2017, 01:23 AM
I doubt the service would return an email with questions asked about equipment.

You would need a Stalker type application run on that smart box in order to use certain iptv services.

fasttimes
02-16-2017, 03:41 AM
I doubt the service would return an email with questions asked about equipment.

You would need a Stalker type application run on that smart box in order to use certain iptv services.

It has stalker / infomir application native to it, only thing I Said in my email was having troubles please help, no language of private servers.

crazed 9.6
02-16-2017, 03:44 AM
depending on the application version of stalker middleware... some are not compatible with nfps

fasttimes
02-16-2017, 02:08 PM
They run something called directiptv version 1.0.8.9

kevind1234
02-21-2017, 09:09 PM
Hi All,

I bought one of the SmartVU 4k boxes last week and got it with one months Vcarib subscription. After running the box for about 15 minutes I notice the TV screen goes blank/black. I press the power button on the remote but nothing happens; any button you pressing on the remote none respond. I have to unplugg the power cord from the box and then plug it back in. After the box restarts and running for a few minutes the same thing happens again. I contacted the manufacturers via email and phone but got no response from them. Does anyone know what could be the causing this problem with the box?

fasttimes
02-26-2017, 10:27 PM
Did you ever get the subscription to work?in the 15 minutes it was on?

kevind1234
04-01-2017, 02:13 AM
Did you ever get the subscription to work?in the 15 minutes it was on?

yes it worked sometimes and other times it just goes blankl

satman714
04-25-2017, 06:53 PM
He's ahead of me. I never did get it to work. I eventually went with a dreamlink t1. I love the smartvu interface but never could get any IPTV service to work.
After reading this thread I am going to do a youtube video and see how many people have this problem also. Already posted in reddit after I saw this thread.