PDA

View Full Version : Need help

bellissimo
04-28-2015, 12:03 AM
Hi,

Today I got my Mag 254 curious to know, how to get Indian channels..? There are only 6 Indian channels, poor quality. Do I have to buy IKSRocket...? Don't know how it works. Please help.

1) On this forum, it says IKSRocket $50.00 per year. On website its $70.00... Confused.
2) Where is the link to check all International channels IKSRocket is offering.
3) From where to get and how to upload .m3u files on Mag 254.
4) Is there any difference in the quality what we get on free channels and what we get after we buy IKSRocket.

Thanks.

Marley
04-28-2015, 12:11 AM
what you see is what you get for iptv things will change give it time now if you have iks and paid for a rocket then you will have all the good ones here for iks http://iptvrocket.is/

zensat
04-28-2015, 11:37 AM
Need help

Hi,

Today I got my Mag 254 curious to know, how to get Indian channels..? There are only 6 Indian channels, poor quality. Do I have to buy IKSRocket...? Don't know how it works. Please help.

1) On this forum, it says IKSRocket $50.00 per year. On website its $70.00... Confused.
2) Where is the link to check all International channels IKSRocket is offering.
3) From where to get and how to upload .m3u files on Mag 254.
4) Is there any difference in the quality what we get on free channels and what we get after we buy IKSRocket.

Thanks.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

bellissimo...
it dependes on how many codes you buy,....

bellissimo
04-29-2015, 01:40 AM
I am ready to buy codes but I need to know, how many codes do I have to buy to get the maximum number of Indian channels and from where I can get the list of channels I'll be getting.