PDA

View Full Version : Police: Seven officers injured, one unresponsive in Baltimore riot

Marley
04-27-2015, 09:14 PM
Police: Seven officers injured, one unresponsive in Baltimore riot

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/police-seven-officers-injured-one-unresponsive-in-baltimore-riot/ar-BBiK3jU live feed

Kimbo
04-27-2015, 09:53 PM
It's getting bad, watching CNN and I would not be surprised if the national guard is called in.

Kimbo
04-27-2015, 10:02 PM
1,000 Police officer reported being brought in.

alphablondy
04-27-2015, 10:06 PM
are the feral people going crazy again. I think TPTB are trying to start a race war.

date
04-27-2015, 10:11 PM
It's just a big shame to watch average people looting someone else property, I was wondering where are the good people of this community to stop the looters since the gov is not stepping in.

floder2
04-27-2015, 10:11 PM
Heard the lady Mayor of Baltimore say "Give space to those that wish to destroy" ...................could not believe that an elected official said something like that

happyfan
04-28-2015, 02:34 AM
the National Guard will be going in after the Governor of Maryland declared a state of emergency.

nada233
04-28-2015, 02:57 AM
wow and we call our self civilized,what is this world coming 2,a state of emergency is the 1st thing to do to stop the uncivilized ones.

Kimbo
04-28-2015, 03:39 AM
Sad 10,000 people protested peacefully and the hoodlums took over just sad!!

SMok3dOUT
04-28-2015, 09:24 PM
2020 Marlau Dr
Baltimore, MD 21212

I'm from BMore carefull, People have there own opion
What's not being said is this is not the 1st time, goes without sayn
Young boopers are upset... Far as looting/ burning down our city is trash...
There's two sides to a coin, I not going to get to heavy...

1st City for Marshall Law... SAD.. Test City...

theuduk
04-28-2015, 09:48 PM
Lots of video for the law enforcement to view hope they have facial recognition to help with the more servere cases.

Kimbo
04-28-2015, 10:01 PM
There is this video going around of this mother that found her son rioting and she puts a beating on this teenager. she pushes him and takes him away.. Really awesome,

SMok3dOUT
04-28-2015, 10:10 PM
Thats Y I said Trashing Our City is the wrong route, Mama did well...
Its alot of mixed emotions withn the City... The post that caught my attenton is
The National Guards will be here 10:00 curfuse... What are people really thinking...?

Kimbo
04-28-2015, 10:26 PM
For those that want to see a well deserved butt kicking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRlmCf1Kj2o

Kimbo
04-28-2015, 11:26 PM
Shoot, if anyone can beat Floyd Mayweather then this woman can, lol, lmao.

SMok3dOUT
04-28-2015, 11:42 PM
Eeh she did go n on him...

crazed 9.6
05-02-2015, 12:20 AM
all cops involved have been charged, one with murder !

Good to see this !!

I have personnally seen the abuse that police hand out. Saw 3 cops beat the crap out of a homeless guy. Tazer him (stun gun was it was) and billy club, and then while in the act of tazering him again, they also hit him again with club. Smashed his head into the pavement prolly 5 times. Then thru him head first into the paddy wagon, while handcuffed. In the end of the day the guy was never even charged with anything, it was a case of mistaken identity, is what we heard.We were on a job-site at the time and a head cop came to us hours later to ensure we didn't publically tell what we saw. We did tell him that we would love nothing better to have that on video. Back then thou cell phones weren't in everyone's hand , so video was scarce.

Too much of this chit going on still and is far worse. These cops are all juiced up and think they are all high and mighty... what a joke. ANd a very bad joke at that.

I will be dancing in the streets when I see these cops go to prison.

catz
05-02-2015, 12:32 AM
They will be no billed. the charges are way unjust. True something happened but the prosecutor is young and puffin.

crazed 9.6
05-02-2015, 12:34 AM
if they get off these charges, we will see a riot far worse then what's been happening now.

The cops involved deserve prison, everyone of them.

Kimbo
05-02-2015, 12:38 AM
My family is full of military and police officers, and personally believe that the a few bad apples caused this. I don't think the kid hurt himself miraculous, do I think some police might have aided his death. Yes I do. But no matter if they are innocent or guilty I do not see them spending a day in jail.

crazed 9.6
05-02-2015, 12:48 AM
i used to respect the police, till recently.
A couple personal experiences with them recently left me holding nothing but contempt towards the police and the courts too.
Sorry Laser, but I did have utmost respect for cops all my life, but no more.
They are juice monkeys these days. Not all of them but enough, specially them city cops (not rcmp in the cities here, just city cops).

I'll be looking for my dancing shoes :)

date
05-02-2015, 01:47 AM
I believe that police behaves different way in a different town and different cities, in my city we have very nice police that I have never recall any issue was caused by them other than helping people and the citizen of our community while right next city to where I live we have a very strict police chief so I think it's all come down to their chief if he is a nice person and respects the people regardless of their color and accent then the rest of the crew are good because they adapt the attitude of their boss who is the police chief.
The catch with the police is if someone calls the 911 then always the guys who called first is right.