PDA

View Full Version : Beyond frustrated with guide

Shadowdrow
02-05-2017, 04:03 PM
About a month ago I got Fire TV. I install Kodi 16.2. I can get all the channels to work. The problem is the guide. I've gone through this whole site trying to figure out how to get the Guide to work. What is the best way to get the Guide to work using Kodi. It seems like there's a bunch of different ways none of which seem to work for me. For instance I've seen on the site where it says to put the server at 22 if your setup for Server 22 I've seen others say just use server 1. At this point I'm totally confused. I've tried every way possible at least a dozen times. Again I'm using Kodi on the Fire TV box. There has to be one master way to get the Guide to work. Thanks

manell
02-06-2017, 03:51 PM
Maybe you should give more info about the steps you did, because I've tried epg ninja tutorials and it work, then I decided to change to StbEmu because I felt running Kodi on my old firetv was too much for it to handle.

82harley
02-19-2017, 06:08 PM
About a month ago I got Fire TV. I install Kodi 16.2. I can get all the channels to work. The problem is the guide. I've gone through this whole site trying to figure out how to get the Guide to work. What is the best way to get the Guide to work using Kodi. It seems like there's a bunch of different ways none of which seem to work for me. For instance I've seen on the site where it says to put the server at 22 if your setup for Server 22 I've seen others say just use server 1. At this point I'm totally confused. I've tried every way possible at least a dozen times. Again I'm using Kodi on the Fire TV box. There has to be one master way to get the Guide to work. Thanks

are you using stalker thats built in kodi ? I would think its the same in 16 and 17, but theres a place to select remote url and next you put in hxxp;//yahyabell.com and it loads a guide that works good.

Shadowdrow
02-20-2017, 10:09 PM
Thanks for the response but decided to use the emulator it works much better much smoother