PDA

View Full Version : contest winner feedback tv online

Kodi64
04-27-2015, 02:40 PM
First thanks again for having the contest and I am truly enjoying my prize
Now for the feedback on this little box
Very well packaged from Avov
Easy to unpack and get everything hooked up to tv from out of the box to get to settings less then 5 minutes
went to setting very simple steps to set up wifi, date, time, display doing all settings including our iptv server was watching tv 5 minutes
there are pictures posted so I am not going to duplicate if you have viewed them you know it is an eye pleasing view nice grid view
you can scroll to different channels and it not lock on to them till you hit ok or just let it sit there for a bit then it will go to that channel
picture quality is pretty good on the HD how ever the SD I think in a s/w update they might be able to tweak it a little better
since I have had the box there has been 3 updates to the tv online iptv part
Channel changes are quick unless thereis something going on the server you might have to wait for the loading spinning dots to get the channel
the remote well I will be hooking my harmony up for it as it is for me a bit hit of miss
you do get mickey hop store with this box not a hole bunch of apps like 1 channel, ice films, netflix are there with a few others I run 3 and has not bogged the unit down
just a red light on the front display i hope one day Avov will turn off the light so that you know if the unit is off or on that is only pet peeve with this box
Now would I go out and buy this box Honest answer is yes there is nothing to it so easy plug and play
Thanks Again

Marley
04-27-2015, 02:43 PM
yea sofar as today this is box to get any avov and you see they will have discount for avov tvonline box which i run all time i learned a lesson not to say things about a box but really like this box dont think this will bit me in butt saying that been running avov for long time now and Kodi64 thanks for your update

iptv
04-27-2015, 03:19 PM
Thanks Kodi64 for the review.

Kimbo
04-27-2015, 03:45 PM
Enjoy Kodi, I know on the mag 254 too there is a light always on :-/

sirrab
04-27-2015, 05:32 PM
Thanks and enjoy kodi

nada233
04-27-2015, 10:14 PM
Thank you kodi for the update,I saw it and went ahead and ordered one for my parents since it seams to be easy to set up and of use even to old people like my folks.thank you again and enjoy the nice toy .