PDA

View Full Version : UFC...Jon Jones Suspect In Hit & Run Pregnant Woman Injured

Capt.Kangaroo
04-27-2015, 05:47 AM
http://ll-media.tmz.com/2015/04/26/0426-jon-jones-getty-4.jpg

UFC superstar Jon Jones has now been named a suspect in a hit and run crash ... in which a 20-year-old pregnant woman was hospitalized ... the Albuquerque Police Dept. tells TMZ Sports.
A rep for the APD says ... Jon is "wanted for questioning" in regards to a crash that occurred this morning in New Mexico. The woman sustained non-life threatening injuries.
We've reached out to the UFC for comment -- so far, no word back.
There were rumors on social media that drugs were involved in the wreck -- but cops wouldn't say anything about that at this point.
The UFC says it is aware of the investigation -- and is actively trying to gather information.

TMZ

UPDATE:
Investigators found marijuana and a marijuana pipe inside the car that Jon Jones allegedly abandoned moments after a hit and run crash in New Mexico ... cops say.
TMZ Sports has obtained the police report ... in which cops say witnesses saw a man believed to be the UFC champ run from the crash scene moments after slamming into a car carrying a pregnant woman.
One witness says Jones got out of his silver Buick and ran into the hills -- before slouching over and darting back to the car to grab a "large handful of cash."
After that, witnesses say Jones jumped a nearby fence and ran off.
As for the initial crash, cops say Jones ran a red light ... and slammed into the pregnant woman's car. The woman told responders she felt like she was going to pass out. She was taken to a nearby hospital.
Cops tried multiple times to contact Jones -- but were unable to reach the UFC superstar.

Kodi64
04-27-2015, 02:11 PM
I see him going in a downward spiral love him or hate him what a waste of talent IMHO he better snap out of it

Kimbo
04-27-2015, 02:24 PM
Great talent but his one day drug rehab stint was a joke.

jetta
04-27-2015, 03:09 PM
I agree guys.. its pretty sad.....

Bkman2020
04-27-2015, 03:50 PM
He keeps it up he will get striped of his belt .

Kimbo
04-27-2015, 03:58 PM
Unless he is convicted, i would say yes. But Dana protects him because he makes $$$

He keeps it up he will get striped of his belt .

Kodi64
04-27-2015, 04:07 PM
Ego gets so big they think they are untouchable
This will get him a lot of BOO'S when he steps in to the ring for sure

Marley
04-27-2015, 08:28 PM
found drugs o-well

Bkman2020
04-27-2015, 11:14 PM
He was a coke head since he was a kid he grew up in the ghetto he just got famous and all came out.

alphablondy
04-27-2015, 11:18 PM
why don't they grow up for cripes sakes . they have the world by da balls and they... no pun intended Blow it. sad

Capt.Kangaroo
04-27-2015, 11:33 PM
Don't understand. If I had that opportunity, I would be grateful and stay outta trouble. But hey,I don't know his situation or what he goes through daily.

frank
04-27-2015, 11:38 PM
Drugs or no drugs Jones is still fixing to lose that belt. Johnson destroyed Gustaffson.

jetta
04-28-2015, 12:33 AM
See attached he has made arrangements to turn himself in....:rolleyes:

Capt.Kangaroo
04-28-2015, 03:54 AM
Update:
Jon Jones -- SURRENDERS ... After Alleged Hit & Run

http://ll-media.tmz.com/2015/04/27/0427-jon-jones-mug-shot-2.jpg

Jon Jones is officially in police custody -- finally ... with law enforcement telling TMZ Sports the UFC superstar has turned himself in after an alleged hit and run.
Jones allegedly ran from the scene of an accident in Albuquerque early Sunday morning -- in a crash that injured a pregnant woman so badly, she had to be hospitalized.
A warrant was issued for Jones' arrest for felony hit and run -- due to the severity of the victim's injuries.
But now, cops say ... Jones surrendered and is in custody at Bernalillo County Metropolitan Detention Center without incident. We're told bond has been set at $2,500.

TMZ

Kimbo
04-28-2015, 04:00 AM
He probably pulled his out wallet and paid his bailed in cash, a couple of high paid attorneys and he will do some probation and paid for damages. Civil court will definitely be were the victim will get some justice.