PDA

View Full Version : If a customer contacts you, respond!

jmorin78
01-10-2017, 04:37 PM
This has got to be the worst customer service experience I have ever had. I purchased service on 12/18/16 and received login. Once logged in page just shows fatal error and no other info on page. I submitted at least 7 requests to get this resolved and have not once received a response from them. The only person who tried to help was Crazed and I appreciate the attempt very much.

After no contact for almost 4 weeks from them, I have filed a claim with my bank in hopes of getting the $400 bucks back.

crazed 9.6
01-10-2017, 04:46 PM
I did not know that this was not resolved. I usually do not hear anything after my initial email thou and things usually just get fixed.
I would have been on them more if I hadda known.
I am auful sorry about all this jmorin :(

jmorin78
01-10-2017, 05:00 PM
I did not know that this was not resolved. I usually do not hear anything after my initial email thou and things usually just get fixed.
I would have been on them more if I hadda known.
I am auful sorry about all this jmorin :(

Not your fault Crazed!

Just don't understand the no response from them.

I have several friends who use this service and all is good. I have tried a few other services since and they are ok, but lack alot of the channels I get here. Once I get my money back, just gonna have to purchase through a friends reseller account.

crazed 9.6
01-10-2017, 05:10 PM
I sent an email just now and partly what i said is exactly what you just said.
Why no correspondance other then the first acknowledgement to this matter.

If for some reason the bank can not get a refund , then let me know directly.
I will do my best to get you the refund.

jmorin78
01-10-2017, 06:58 PM
Thanks Crazed.