PDA

View Full Version : what and how vod?

godassassin
01-09-2017, 03:42 AM
i just seen this tread looked around on the sight cant find any info on vod. what is it i dont get any special channels on stalker so im assuming this is accessed differently. can someone link to a thread or explain what this is?

Farmer1
01-09-2017, 03:57 AM
you get IPTV and Video On Demand (VOD) are with the donations you get here http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?5-IPTV-Private-Servers

godassassin
01-09-2017, 04:56 AM
you get IPTV and Video On Demand (VOD) are with the donations you get here http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?5-IPTV-Private-Servers how do i access VOD?

mrace
01-09-2017, 06:38 AM
Maybe he has a donation already. And he's using Kodi With his Stalker client That's installed on his computer. And he's looking for the video on demand and he's wondering how come he cannot find the VOD. Or why he is Unable to find the VOD on the Stalker client on His computer.

We have to remember it might be a little confusing two new people the differences between the stalker client on a PC compared to Most popular boxes as the AVOV/ MAG 25s/ And of course firestick / And other tv boxes.
(These are just a few examples)=And there are different features between them.

Backup
01-09-2017, 08:53 AM
I use Kodi 16.1 and Stalker plus, with Rocket, on my PC. not the client and was getting VOD's. "now stalker plus still' works but VOD'S do not..it stopped working when Clairvoyant quit....

DarkSide
01-09-2017, 09:01 AM
Built in stalker client has no vod.. If you are using stalker client, you have kodi! Use one of the many addons from kodi for movies!

#the dark guy#

Backup
01-09-2017, 09:35 AM
Yea i dumped Stalker Plus and went to the Stalker Client with the new EPG ...no VOD's ....Using other Addons for movies...;) VOD'S GONE
thanx for response ;)

Lenamce
01-25-2017, 01:34 AM
What addons are good to use for movies? I am using Nvidia Shield. I cant seem to figure out what addon to use to get movies working.
Thanks

crazed 9.6
01-25-2017, 02:34 AM
What addons are good to use for movies? I am using Nvidia Shield. I cant seem to figure out what addon to use to get movies working.
Thanks

these VOD are hosted thru our iptv services.
Your Stalker or STBemu applications may or may not have the ability to view these Video on Demand movies.
I believe mvas new emu version does get them, and the Plus Lite Stalker may, but I do not know this for certain.

If you are referring to Kodi addons, then that is a whole different thing.

Backup
01-25-2017, 04:06 AM
I use this link from dara to get addon for stalker plus lite which gives me VOD's in Kodi which works great...
[Fork] IPTV Stalker Plus Lite (1.1.0)
IPTV Stalker Plus Lite - based on couch potato's 10.3.4, but reduced to add filters only. More tolerant to server errors.
[mediafire.com/?xftg43c3yzk7upp[/url]

thanx guys.....:)

crazed 9.6
01-25-2017, 04:29 AM
hey, thnx Backup :)

gillmagnu
01-29-2017, 06:45 AM
I use this link from dara to get addon for stalker plus lite which gives me VOD's in Kodi which works great...
[Fork] IPTV Stalker Plus Lite (1.1.0)
IPTV Stalker Plus Lite - based on couch potato's 10.3.4, but reduced to add filters only. More tolerant to server errors.
[mediafire.com/?xftg43c3yzk7upp[/url]

thanx guys.....:)
I'm using IPTV stalker plus Lite version 1.1.0 and I still get no VOD and it seems to have issues with all of the channels what version are you running?