PDA

View Full Version : Problems

steve2
12-28-2016, 08:37 PM
Entered my donation and password and changed mac as per instructions,T1 started download and then keyboard and donation came on screen and download ceased.Tried several times and same result. Then reconnected my Mag 254 and it wouldn't work ,so back into papio , reset mac addrerss... and Mag now working.My issue is with the mac addresses I thought you could enter the T1 mac address and so long as you weren't using both at the same time either one would work.Now back to the T1 not downloading properly,as far as I can see I did everything as per instructions..entered my mac, url and donation without any mistakes..so where did I go wrong....Thanks steve2

greg
12-28-2016, 08:46 PM
you can only use one mac address per donation go back to papio and delete one mac address

4wheelin
12-28-2016, 09:29 PM
if you have your credentials in the t1 when key board comes up ,just hit exit then go down to connect hit ok .you may have to do this couple times ,after you reset mac give it a few minutes before trying it.

steve2
12-31-2016, 04:56 PM
None of the above works, I changed my mac to the T1, reset and still same problem ,it starts to download and then keyboard pops up and my log in with donation #s are above the keyboard and the bottom (password)#s picked up a colen at the end of #s removed that and still same problem. At wits end to know what to do next, and hints would be more than welcome...HAPPY NEW YEAR...Steve2 This is what I have entered....Rocket http:// 11.iptvrocket and my donation #s

steve2
01-01-2017, 05:11 PM
Did further reading and came across starRyders suggestion to try 4th server entry, did as suggested and everything downloaded as per design.My many thanks go out to starRyder . ...Again HAPPY NEW YEAR to one and all at iptv.com for such excellent service...Steve2

starRyder
01-03-2017, 03:51 PM
I just reposted another users solution which has worked for me (not sure who it was originally but all the credit is theirs). Sometimes the solution is buried in a older thread and without a lot of searching it is hard to find.