PDA

View Full Version : Channel osd need to show whats on on each channel

Kemar009
12-27-2016, 05:47 AM
Can you guys add that feature .channel osd showing what's on an each channel instead of switching to guide to know what's on its such a pain to be switching to the guide more often it would be easier to let the channel osd shows what's on .

NBS
12-27-2016, 01:35 PM
Not 100% sure what you are asking If you want to know whats on a channel you are watching hit the info button

Kemar009
12-28-2016, 07:14 PM
I'm talking about when scrolling through the channels like on kodi you can see what's going on an each channel with a small progress bar witch show how much time is leave for the program to finish .can you add that feature

NBS
12-28-2016, 08:45 PM
since the program info comes from the server i doubt it

Kemar009
12-28-2016, 10:52 PM
OK is there a feature to add a reminder and timer for a channel

juan_vale
12-29-2016, 06:12 AM
I'm talking about when scrolling through the channels like on kodi you can see what's going on an each channel with a small progress bar witch show how much time is leave for the program to finish .can you add that feature

I have a Mag254 and the features you are asking about do show when I go from one channel to another. It does not show a progress bar and if there is no guide for the channel then there is no info. What it does show is the actual time, channel number, channel name, what's playing now and the time it started and what's on next and at what time. This info is displayed for a few seconds and then goes away. This now/next info is displayed even though the channel does not load, it only needs the guide to be working for the channel.

So the info is there, just not being processed by your box.