PDA

View Full Version : Vdub

jconway
04-22-2015, 07:17 PM
Too bad one of the most reliable and sports add on is gone I would assume not coming back too bad miss Vdub.

dara
04-22-2015, 07:31 PM
I think he'll be back. He's laying low with his streams until they figure out a way to keep them from getting copied. That might be a tall order, kind of the same issue that NFPS and Rocket will have when they go pay with their IPTV. The deal with making streams public is that they do get copied by others, and eventually the source changes, and the scramble starts all over again. Remeber, he didn't code his own add-on, but was forced to go that direction when his streams were copied without credit, or so it seems.

Phoenix is a good add-on to try, and sport devil is good, as long as you have the right version of that. RobinHood-People list is a good collection as well.

jconway
04-22-2015, 07:44 PM
I think he'll be back. He's laying low with his streams until they figure out a way to keep them from getting copied. That might be a tall order, kind of the same issue that NFPS and Rocket will have when they go pay with their IPTV. The deal with making streams public is that they do get copied by others, and eventually the source changes, and the scramble starts all over again. Remeber, he didn't code his own add-on, but was forced to go that direction when his streams were copied without credit, or so it seems.

Phoenix is a good add-on to try, and sport devil is good, as long as you have the right version of that. RobinHood-People list is a good collection as well.

Hey thanks man Im new to it still learning trying new stuff hope he comes back I use sports devil works fairly well vudub had better quality and HD, keep up the good work.