PDA

View Full Version : Avov Sellers?

12icer
12-13-2016, 04:03 PM
I get messages from AVOV to sell their boxes, about two times a month, I have three of these things, and the vixo 2s are buffering a lot on rocket. I know the rocket service is good, but if anyone knows, Is this a avov problem or is service buffering? Is AVOV still viable, or is this a scammer sending me the sales request. I had signed up for the reseller setup before they were hacked, and I still get to the manufacturer site when I try. So what's up anyone know?

PS: it also buffers on the VODs.

floder2
12-13-2016, 04:33 PM
Avov is still around.........I have a problem with them.......They need to fix the tv-online app so it works well with the 3 services we use here .....they don't though..........Also never like the idea of an android box using priority (Closed Source) software.....to stop user from installing apps...Mickeyhop is a joke..only thing good in the market is KODI......and 3 adult apps..........A real Android box that is truly open source is the way to go.......i met the owner in the Calf. office a few times and remember when he was all excited about (MHADDONS --a site that converts apk apps to work with the Avov boxes) Well that went over like a lead balloon ........With the Fuse---Tv-Online original--Tv-online plus--Tv-online V2 ----Your completely dependent on Avov to support you..........

12icer
12-13-2016, 04:41 PM
You can install almost anything with a zip file and the direct KODI app instead of using the install-it-all at once version. My rocket is buffering a lot, and I have a 6 + service My other hardware is doing fine, but I cant tell if it is box related, or server related yet.

floder2
12-13-2016, 05:23 PM
Yes we all know about KODI.....Avov boxes for a long time advertized their Mickyhop with many useful apps........really did not live up to it's hype

iptvme
01-19-2017, 03:40 AM
Agreed but the end product looks nice and presents well. Any like suggestions?

Marley
01-19-2017, 04:16 AM
just get the avov 4k box you can add all

iptvme
01-20-2017, 04:24 AM
Yes but this volume issue is a tough sell. Lots of my channels have very low volume then to fix it I have that stupid beeping!!